I fail

BluePixels

Well I decided to check my adventurers log and saw 84.7 days played and 33.7M xp total. I decided to find out my xp per PLAYING HOUR.

If you want to do this too do this:

Round up to your nearest day (85 for me) divide that by your nearest xp million (34M for me) that gives you your XP per PLAYING DAY. Then divide your xp per playing day by 24. What did you get?

I get 16666, xp per playing hour. I know it sucks, I need to stop chilling so much at ge ;)

bluepixelz.gifbluepixelz.gifbluepixelz.gifbluepixelz.gif

90 cooking

99 Cooking

99 Crafting by spinning flax

99 Smithing by making cannonballs

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You explained it wrong.

Days played divided by total xp (in msot peoples cases) = ridiculously small decimal number (eg in my case 198/117m=1.692....^10) Doing this is giving you days per xp

You really want total xp divided by days, whihc gives xp per day.

And mine doesnt come out to shabby, 24.6k an hour overall

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Why on earth does it matter? I like chilling at various places and doing stuff that people would probably call 'inefficient'. It's called having fun.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Why on earth does it matter? I like chilling at various places and doing stuff that people would probably call 'inefficient'. It's called having fun.

No-one said it especially matter, thought I spose the OP did imply she wasn't efficient enough, still interesting to see how much xp you have averaged per hour when you level it all out. Eg for the me the hours I've spent doing nothing at all "productive" eg chatting or just hanging about a clan event I'd of easily expected mine to be much much lower.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Pfft, the point of playing the game is to have fun. If you find standing around GE and talking to people fun, go for it. If you think efficient is fun, then you would already be doing it. Play however you want it to be. :wink:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Before I started playing again half a year ago or so (after a three year break) I had 80 days of playing time, and approx. 24m total experience, giving an average xp/h to be 12500 xp/h. I just stood around alot in edgeville, chatting, and doing a lot of barrows and other low-xp activities.

After November though, I've got another 30-35 days of playtime, and another 50 million experience points. Averaging me at about 60,000-70,000xp/h. I've figured that my way of playing is quite different now. The biggest reason for this though must be clan chats. I have no problems with chatting with others while gaining xp now :] (that being said, I was quite surprised right now. Might just be my math skills that failed >-<)

In total, my average xp/h is about 25k xp/h :3

Scherzo.png

39.8 XP/hr :) Better than I thought. I don't hang around that much though, if I want to chat with friends I use the private chat/CC and if I have to hang around at the GE for some reason I usually fletch some logs or make some pots that are still in my bank.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

If you want to do this too do this:

Round up to your nearest day (85 for me) divide that by your nearest xp million (34M for me) that gives you your XP per PLAYING DAY. Then divide your xp per playing day by 24. What did you get?

Wait, that gives me a really tiny number - 1.1526479750778816199376947040498e-6 or 1.15 over 1,000,000 - per day.

Flipping it around - total exp/number of days = exp per day - then dividing by 24 gets me a little over 36k exp per hour.

imevil.jpg