The Gladiatorz Day Out

Knightmar3

Videos:

We started our day by heading out to fight Collision in our planned PKRI. Unfortunately, Collision thought the fight was 30 minutes later than it actually was, but after we waiting the extra half-hour, Collision told us that they had less than 20 people and that they'd be unable to fight. Although we were disappointed that Collision backed out, we remained positive and took this as a good opportunity to go PKing.

After hopping a few worlds, we found Collision at lava gap. We quickly cleared their stragglers as the rest of them retreated south.

Starting:

Gladz: ~93

Coll: 60?

Ending:

Gladz: 93

Coll: 0 left on battlefield

100522173912.png

We hopped around a bit, and took out RBH and several pure clans around chaos dwarves and lava gap. We then ran into Poison right outside of Corp Beast.

Starting:

Gladz: ~90

Poison: 72

The fight started with us piling Venomous and taking immediate control of the fight. After about 10 minutes of fighting, Poison ran south into CWA.

Ending:

Gladz: 87

Poison: 0

100522172313.png

Looking for more action, we continued to hop around until we ran into Collision again around chaos dwarves. We made quick work of them, forcing them to regroup at BH after just a few minutes of fighting.

Starting:

Coll: ~50?

Ending:

Coll: ~30 opts in single

2814euw.jpg

We continued to walk around until Collision and Poison came back into multi, causing us to begin piling both parties. After fighting for a bit, PH rushed us and made the fight a bit of a cluster. We held our ground while the other parties fought each other. While walking up to GDZ, we rushed BK+KO at lava gap. They only had around 45 opts, so we were able to take some of them out while their others hopped. Recognizing that staying around and fighting in a cluster wasn't in our best interest (CoR began piling us as well), we hopped hoping to find a clean fight. Luckily, we soon found BK DDed at east tree with 36 opts and quickly cleared them.

Starting:

Gladz: 96

BK: 36

23h7u6c.png

Ending:

Gladz: 90

BK: 0

100522193135.png

With BK no longer around, we continued to roam around, taking out a small clan around gap/chaos dwarves. As we went back up to MG, we found BK. Since we had some 'THE' members with us in our last skirmish, BK called DW for assistance. Gladz and 'THE' then mustered up for a 2v2. The fight lasted roughly two hours, and its details can be read here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/266893-the-gladiatorz-the-clan-vs-bk-and-dw/

Starting:

Gladz+'THE' Clan: 69

BK+DW: Not sure - think they peaked around 90-105 opts

Ending:

Gladz+'THE' Clan: 144

BK+DW: 0

100522173653.png

Thanks to everyone who was involved. It was a fun day out.

immortals3tv9.jpg

Gratz Gladz :thumbsup:

BLNT everyonelse :P

Proud Warlord of Team Arch Angelz AA site

Proud Member of Unknown Killers uk site

Proud member of Fighting Dynasty fd site

Proud Member of Team Angelz Vengeance av site

Proud member of Team Redemption red site

Was called by coll, since it was coll v gladz+p. Had to leave early tho.

Lol what.

^ Lol.

I noticed Legendz with Coll up there, but yeah - we were fighting both clans haha.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

good night out filled with plentifull action :thumbup:

tbh gladz + the = scarinees :ohnoes:

mod edit: illegal downloads are not permitted

15fhjiu.png

looked really fun lol, so much action o.o

Grats for the pixels + r00n =p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was a hell of a fun day.

I was at 5 kills 0 deaths, but right as I had to go (before the 2 v 2) I stupidly walked alone in robes into BK before I logged and that didn't end well for me! Haha.

Thanks for the fun fights today everyone. Wish I could have stayed for the 2 v 2 they are always fun!

****ThE CiRcUs LiFe Is ThE OnE FoR Me!!!****

~Been in RS and Gladz since the beginning, be in RS and Gladz till the end.~

I AM Rafi.