Thehitman324

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye who?

Pilemeplz and A Tinkerbel

Might be more, but left after i got killed

Edit: And your starting isnt 72, its 75(you forgot to count urself)

But well, what i said above is just why we dont do that much pvp, because clans always find their ways to cheat ..

wrong and wrong.

our starting was 72 (the picture only shows 69, including thehitman324).. and notice how you are the only one making this crap up, no1 returned after dieing.. we won, get over it.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

ye who?

But well, what i said above is just why we dont do that much pvp, because clans always find their ways to cheat ..

Why you giving us bs when your leader accepted defeat? We have 2 pilemeplz's in the clan and you can go check that in our ML. A tinkerbel never got piled so don't give us crap and excuses without any proof, stop making things up and move on.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

ye who?

I'm going to clear this up one more time, Pilemeplz did not die, PilemeplZZ did we have two of them please check the memberlist.

A tinkerbel definitely did not die.

As for the 75 DF Rune Will was in our fall in and didn't count, as Everton was on that account because Df Rune Will is an idiot and gave him the pass, which we have taken care of. I died, and returned to snipe out DF Rune WIll who was camping our binders and helping you guys in your pile which is why I got blamed for range sniping you all when I was hitting Df Rune WIll in your pile so our starting was 72 not 75, 75- Df rune Will= 72. And if you want to get technical since DF Rune Will was sniping us+ helping your pile it was like you had the 75.

If you have a kill pic of A tinkerbel please send it to me, or have every single one of your members check your logs, because I assure you, if she did die in a pvp matched she of all people wouldn't have returned.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

If you have a kill pic of A tinkerbel please send it to me, or have every single one of your members check your logs, because I assure you, if she did die in a pvp matched she of all people wouldn't have returned.

made me giggle the way u said it :smile:

gratz on ur win df :) hope to see mor pvp action =D>

mod edit: illegal downloads are not permitted

15fhjiu.png

Gratz Downfall :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Gratz downfall cr killed me while i was watching :(

Everton on Df-rune wills account bad boy:(

It's been taken care of and was not allowed to war, and was kicked from CC/banned from TS which is why he was sniping us the entire time. I died, returned to clear Evertons 3 opts, successfully did that and gained R00N :)

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Gratz downfall cr killed me while i was watching :(

Everton on Df-rune wills account bad boy:(

It's been taken care of and was not allowed to war, and was kicked from CC/banned from TS which is why he was sniping us the entire time. I died, returned to clear Evertons 3 opts, successfully did that and gained R00N :)

Thats why your a boss

Wg is Dead!

nm0w7p.jpg

*Tempted Killers Council :) *Silent Ember member :)

http://www.rs-tempted.com/site/

ye who?

I'm going to clear this up one more time, Pilemeplz did not die, PilemeplZZ did we have two of them please check the memberlist.

A tinkerbel definitely did not die.

As for the 75 DF Rune Will was in our fall in and didn't count, as Everton was on that account because Df Rune Will is an idiot and gave him the pass, which we have taken care of. I died, and returned to snipe out DF Rune WIll who was camping our binders and helping you guys in your pile which is why I got blamed for range sniping you all when I was hitting Df Rune WIll in your pile so our starting was 72 not 75, 75- Df rune Will= 72. And if you want to get technical since DF Rune Will was sniping us+ helping your pile it was like you had the 75.

yea my account is missing r00n... lele, problem taking care of tho.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

ye who?

You are right.. many clans do cheat..... but I know DownFall didn't cheat because we just wanted to have nice little PVP war agginest E. Tho Thanks for taking your time to tripple check for us. ALso what you can do is tell your own members that youall won this war and MAKE THEM HAPPY!!!! It's youall first PVP war.., the truth might hurt a bit so please be nice to them and we will see you again hopefully. Thanks :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Goodjob downfall=p

Told them to logout when we had 5 ppl left, didnt want you to gain more rune in this win win situation :@

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png