Farming herbs

anonymouse_

see grimy's farming spreadsheet on his efficiency guide in AoW.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I have a calculator linked in my Farming guide, so check that out if you'd like.

Stop being so lazy and work it out yourself, ill help you out to start you off:

Average yield per patch: 6.7

I reccomend snapdragons myself.

Average is actually about 7, especially if you use My Arm's patch. Using super compost and the magic secateurs.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Stop being so lazy and work it out yourself, ill help you out to start you off:

Average yield per patch: 6.7

I reccomend snapdragons myself.

Average is actually about 7, especially if you use My Arm's patch. Using super compost and the magic secateurs.

I just got through 120 ranarr seeds and averaged 6.02, supercompost and magic secs. Am I just bad at luck?

Cowmasta13.png

The general consensus is that the average is 6.5 herbs/seed. Some people with better luck like to modify that average according to their own experience.

No, i done tests and have some friends who have maxed farming and still farmed and gotten averages of 7 or so. Some times a little more then 7.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

The general consensus is that the average is 6.5 herbs/seed. Some people with better luck like to modify that average according to their own experience.

No, i done tests and have some friends who have maxed farming and still farmed and gotten averages of 7 or so. Some times a little more then 7.

You have incredible luck. I almost always have one or two dead patches.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.