The End of the Beginning

Vixion

"I do not know, but you are wanted dead the same as he is. Here, take this." With a flick of her wrist Nighleena whips a small white marbel from one of her pouches. Handing it to Earth, "With this, you may communicate with me when it is glowing." The marbel's shine dims and the color shifts to black. "Do not try to activate it yourself. It will blind you. I will contact you with mine. Find out from Vixion what he has done to anger the Overseer." Nighleena vanishes from Earth's sight.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"uh... yeah, i know better than to tamper with magical items. done so toomany times in the past" i start talking to myself. " maybe i pissed off the overseer on my last job.. i botched it pretty badly. eh.. whatever. looks like the assasin has a soul after all.." i walk to catch up with vixion.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

As Earth is hurrying to meet up with Vixion an arrow strikes the ground in front of him with what appears to be a note:

You have till daybreak.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

"... thats... not good. least it didnt hit a patron though." i walk up to Vixion and ask " heard of a guy named the Overseer?"

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Stephen replies to the stranger, "Stand aside citizen, this is civil protection business." He then continues to bang on the door, before proceeding to break it down.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

A cloaked stranger with a large cowl steps in from the darkness. Of what you can see of his hands you note scars that appear to be heavy burns and lashes thereafter. As he walks through a pool of darkness in which you see a lady of the night walk into earlier you hear a sudden scream and see a fountain of blood burst through into a pool of torchlit light. The man (or you think he is a man as of now you are not sure exactly what it is) seems to cast a strange shadow, you are not sure exactly what it is about it but everything about it its... odd. As he advances toward your party a sudden cry of "Fuego" erupts from a pool of darkness and the strange being immolates while screeching horribly. As you see the cloak burn off the being you notice the strange twisted almost bat like and rubbery shape of it. It cries and is about to take alight when a second cry of "Fuego Malvitica" races through the air and binds it to the ground with chains of fire and shadow. The touch of the spell is obviously poisonous to the creature which you can tell by the fact that it is writhing on the ground under it. A second figure slowly walks out panting as he does so. It appears that he is another being cloaked in secrecy as well as... a cloak and a robe, he is holding a longsword with glowing runes on each side of it. I pull down my cowl and mutter "Farewell old friend" and bring the longsword down upon the things neck. As I do so you here the being shriek "The Red Court will not forgive you for this.... Rashid" the beings declaration of vengeance is cut short by the stroke of the sword at which point some of the runes flare up for a moment or two. As the beasts head is separated from it's shoulders you notice more about the man. He appears to have a long scar stretching diagonally down his face which mars his otherwise brown skin. He appears to have a clean-shaven head and beard as well as cold golden eyes. From what you can see of him he appears to be athletically built and a man in his prime. I then speak in a deep and articulate voice "As my old friend Balkhash told you I am Rashid... of the Desert".

LNYvk.png

Kemios wakes up in a pool of alcohol. Muttering something about hangover, drowning, and a magical Smurf, he walks around the tavern looking generally bored and annoyed at life. Suddenly, he grabs Stephen and shakes him about, yelling stuff about his father and being arrested for drunken spellcasting.

a70c7.png

i dont think is hwo this is supposed to be played...

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Vixion, who was surprised at the woman's mercy to spare his life made him chase her blindly down the street, finding no luck with his hunt he stopped in the moonlight, left once again without a reply. "Wait! Come back! I want to know whar I did!" he called out desperately into the night sky. Feeling cold and defeated, Vixion returned to Earth.

"Earth, come with me into the tavern. You must have questions for me after these events." He said in a low tone, just loud enough for the other man to hear.

(ignore them.)

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

"yeah, i do. who's this Overseer... and what the hell did you do to piss him off. he's after both our heads, and i dont think its going to be a fun party with the assasin after us" i say while walking back to the bar.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Stephen, already in an annoyed disposition, pulls out his stun baton and starts beating / shocking the drunk with it. A sadistic smile forms behind the hazmat mask covering his face.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

I swooped down on the poor man, like a raven in the night. Landing just mere metres away from him, he stopped, frozen. This time it was me he felt, my presence all over him like a duvet on a warm bed, but I was cold and enveloping.

He turned to me and saw me. A long black robe, much darker than the shadows around me, it reached to the floor but never seemed to end. Where my face should have been a mask hid my true identity. It had no face, only a black cover. As why would I need a face when I had no identity? That is all the man could make out in the shadows.

"Frederick Vauston, I called out in an announcing tone, my voice boomed across the alleyway and as I spoke the shadows got thicker. The man was stunned, his jaw opened like a floodgate and before he could reply I continued. "Tonight is the night that the struggle of which is your life comes to an end. If you choose to die peacefully and with your dignity, please do not stop me. I will not be kind if you decide that you could try your impossibly small chance of escaping."

The man's face, now void of colour and which looked bewildered and feaful squeked out "You what?"

I continued with a callous voice "Was there something I missed out in the sentence? Do you not understand your fate?"

The man was stunned, he backed up against the dead end like the defenseless bastard he was. "You're a [bleep]ing psycho! HELP! HELP! POLICE!" He began to cry.

"The choice has been made, I will not refrain in my power to kill you." As those words left me the alleyway seemed to be completely shrouded in complete darkness, unconnected from the world where the conversation begun.

I put my hand in my robe and removed a large book, I opened it and began to read the book quickly. "Frederick Vauston, born 20th April 1706. Son to Jana Vauston and Kraus Vinckle. Died December 15th 1764(Will change if this isn't the date), aged 58. Had no wife, no kids, orphaned by 1710, at the age of 4. Put up for adoption and adopted by 1715. Yada yada yada, grew up, etc etc. Anywho, it says here you die on this day, cause unspecified. You see theres nothi-"

"HOW THE HELL?!" The man exclaimed, his voice broke from fear.

"Do NOT interrupt me!" I commanded, and as I said that the man stood completely still, unmoving but alive. "You're beginning to get on my nerves, you and everyone else I cleanse always moans and cries, you will accept this fate, do you understand?"

The man slumped, as if he was just freed from a bind. "Your a God damned psycho! Out of my way!" He darted past me quickly, he was panting and sobbing, rather pathetic.

The man came to a complete halt near the mouth of the alleyway "NO! Tha- thats impossible!". He fell backwards in fear, eyes fixed ahead in traumatic fear. "D-da-dad?"

A women's scream was heard, and then the shadows began to morph into the shape of a grown man. The figure was holding a bloodstained knife and was in a furious rage, he looked over to Frederick and exclaimed "You saw nothing! You f*cking hear me? She came at me! It was self defense! I'll kill you where you stand if you tell the police!"

Frederick sobbed "What is this!? Dad! Mum! NO!"

I was behind him "You ran in fear, so I showed you true fear."

"What are you!?" Frederick screamed as he turned around and grabbed my mask. He came to a silent and sudden stop, his eyes wavered and teared up once more, he looked slowly down as blood began to leak from his mouth. My hand was inside his chest, straight through, no messy splits, or blood leaking from his chest.

"Your heat. This keeps the human soul alive. So fragile though, breaks very easily." I removed my bloody hand from his chest. "If only you agreed you wouldn't of died with such an ugly grimace on your face."

The man fell still on the ground, unmoving and dead, his face twisted in fear, agony and torment.

I curiously opened the package now laying beside the man, it contained a box of chocolates and a christmas love card.

"To vivian, my dearest. I have always loved you and wanted to spend this Christmas with you, you shine a light in the darkness in my life and I could never be without you, lots of love, Frederick P.S I spent my christmas bonus on these belgian chocolates, they're your favourites"

I dropped the chocolates and card. Maybe I am a monster afterall. I slowly walked off from the scene and laughed.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Rashid spots the tavern and feeling a mite thirsty after tailing the beast for quite some time in the desert decides that he would fancy a drink. As an afterthought he sheaths the longsword the runes of which were beginning to stop glowing and ordered a glass of tea from the barkeep. He frowned and looked rather disappointed when the barkeep informed him that they did not in fact sell tea at all. After a bit of pondering he ordered a mug of the local ale and paid for it with a golden coin with strange markings upon it.

LNYvk.png

Kemios laughs at the policeman's feeble attempts to stun him. He then kicks the policeman out the tavern door, before turning around and noticing Earth and Vixion. He seems to recognize Vixion somehow. "Hey, aren't you that guy that got *hic* got beat up by that lady?"

a70c7.png

Circling around, Nighleena carefully watches from a distance. She notices the unnecessary brutality of the patrol man and against her better judgement fires an arrow into the guard's shoulder. The paralysing ointment on the arrow takes effect almost instantly. Creeping in closer, Nighleena resumes stalking the two men.

(thats a warning to the drunk and guard, RPing takes characters who are more solid than that. Please say right now if they are serious characters or are disposable)

Lqt9R.png

Lelantos shrugged at the man standing next to him, begrudgingly disregarding his earlier curiosity about his screaming into the Aether. He looks around himself slowly, analysing his surroundings, and the people passing nearby, and notes a man in a mask passing through a street, and another man in very strange attire. The masked man had blood on his hands, while the other had blood on his rather ornate sword.

He thinks to himself "Perhaps... No, I think this night is definitely going to stem the boredom for a while.", before setting off after the man with the sword. He follows him into the bar, where he sits down next to him, and blurts out the question; "Sooo... What's up with the bloodied sword, captain Grimdark? Been out on a killing spree or something?"

Before the man can answer, he follows up his previous question with another statement. "See, I called you captain Grimdark because you look all dark and edgy. Get it?"

He then sits, and ponderously awaits an answer from his no doubt bewildered new "Friend".

2Xeo5.png

(Character development. If I wanted you to know everything about my character in the first post, that would ruin some of the fun. So, for now, I'll leave you with the fact that he's a drunk, he's big, and he's seemingly immune to shocksticks.)

a70c7.png

While Vixion listened to Earth speak, he was planning out his response. "Well you see," he began as he opened the oak door leading into the tavern, "the Overseer is the King's assistant. Well, he's more like someone who hires top-notch assassins to take out people who could pose as a threat to his plans." Vixion returned to his table and continued talking. "And whatever it was that I did to piss him off beats me." He chuckled lightly while he looked into his glass and took a gulp.

I want his Children....is that bad?

tumblr_ls7ay4jSmN1r0zf2k.gif

As I stalked the rest of the night away, no particular target came to mind. I saw a tavern, noticing strong magic vibes coming from the tavern I entered the tavern, I took the the corner of the inn and began staring at everyone, eyes fixed like a hawk.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

(BTW in Freeform you may create more than one character)

Lqt9R.png

A young man, his features indeterminate underneath a bright white cloak strides up to Nighleena. His voice seems morose, and he speaks soft and slowly.

"Well... hello there. You account for quite a bit of my quota. Who would think, a girl such as yourself being the doom of so many. There aren't many of your kind anymore. So, not many kills lately, what's been going on?"

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Rashid chortels mildly at the newcomer and states; "You may call me Rashid young one, Rashid of the Desert if you will. As for why blood stains my blade all I can say is I just finished one last favor to an old friend and one more to the world at large" He then notices the new figure with blood on his hands and cooly inclines his head to him offering him a stool at the bar. As he does so he asks "Why is your hand stained with blood tonight my good man?'. Rashid then turns and remarks to the guardsman "One really should take more precautions...even when handling an obvious drunk"

LNYvk.png

Shocked that anyone could sneak up on her, Nighleena whirls towards the robed figure. In a flash of a second she decides to whip out her dagger instead of whirling a Kusari-gama about. In the same fraction of time the dagger is pressed to his throat, Nighleena's eyes questioning him. "If you value your life you'll tell me why you have surprised me. You are lucky I am no amateur, otherwise your blood would be spillt already." The words came out through the facemask like a hiss promising a venomous bite.

Lqt9R.png

Rashid snorts and flicks a pebble he found in his boot at Nighleena asking "Do you really think it wise to fight in a public place? As he speaks he makes several quick handsigns and a crackling aura of energy swirling with the faint outlines of different runes appears over his left hand.

LNYvk.png

(Ok fine, new character)

A man dressed in a peculiar outfit sits on a barstool, drinking some beer. Noticing the rather strange activities taking place in the bar, he pulls out a small notpad and begins writing. His left hand grasps a small dagger hidden in his jacket in case any of these strange characters begin to act in a hostile manner.

TUBULAR BELLS!