[TWR]Tempted Killers vs Lethality

Viking_Ship

Hi Tip.it

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/266018-tempted-killers-declares-on-lethality/

Winning clan (both name + initials): Tempted Killers (TK)

Winning clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=soulz and http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=temptationn

Losing clan (both name + initials): Lethality

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=lethalityml

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof):

Original pull : 28

100524001219.png

Starting : 14-14

War pictures :

100524002157.png

100524003756.png

Ending : 10-0

100524004724.png

Thanks for fight Lethality.

106h346.png

Missed it,

GJ TK :)

Edit: Afro pride :)

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Thanks for the fight Leth :)

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Yea it was a good war despite it being unfair to us. The rules stated Mid bounds,as we see. You posted that one of our members went out of bounds, so did one of yours,mistakes happen.

100523172725.png

But, mistakes do not happen when people aren't piling nor sniping you. Walking out of bounds,is not a mistake. During the war we saw some of TK's members just strolling in form out of bounds, other times I have no idea what Tk's members were doing out of bounds. Tk also had a tendency to keep running out of bounds when we piled them,like G balla, our members did not follow TK after the first time,they broke off and at that point TK would fast transition somebody. Good gaming but leaving the bounds to cause that is a rule break tbh. What was also pretty odd to me was the binder who was out of bounds binding our pile whenever we piled one of TK's members.......

1005231738364.png

100523172927.png

100523174017.png

kris1p.png

Hopefully this doesn't start a flamefest or a war but tbh TK shouldn't start talking about 1 guy out of bounds when some of their members started breaking rules before the war even started. Some members basically called us a [cabbage]ty clan and a waste of their time. I lost a lot of respect for you guys there. Also recruiting Lth's 120+ in a war?? you serious??! Is that new tactic inherited from an alliance with DV or something?.... Anyways was a good fight and we're looking towards fighting you guys again in the near future.

PS. Thanks for dropping to 14, one of our best tankers dc/ed before you guys dropped. Once again, thank you for dropping.

Hopefully this doesn't start a flamefest or a war but tbh TK shouldn't start talking about 1 guy out of bounds when some of their members started breaking rules before the war even started. Some members basically called us a [cabbage]ty clan and a waste of their time. I lost a lot of respect for you guys there. Also recruiting Lth's 120+ in a war?? you serious??! Is that new tactic inherited from an alliance with DV or something?.... Anyways was a good fight and we're looking towards fighting you guys again in the near future.

PS. Thanks for dropping to 14, one of our best tankers dc/ed before you guys dropped. Once again, thank you for dropping.

i think i m blind :blink: or u r blind :shame: because i dont see anyone complaining about the guy going out of bounds :S as none of the TK members even talked abo ut it <_<

mod edit: illegal downloads are not permitted

15fhjiu.png

wtf is with the afros -.-................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bravehero also came to our side and attacked some of us before we were finished dropping just stating what happened

also about your pictures kris after the 5th death we were walking in after piling brave once again the first time when lth had 9 left i have no idea what happened

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

your crying over one person going a little out of bounds on accident. While we were dropping people, some lvl 124 kid came and started sniping us while we were at our portal. Same person that went outta bounds when we piled him and didn't make it to single.

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

we shouldve just walked out and done something better and worth my time

Was a waste of our time dropping 14 people and a 14 v 14.

And yes im sorry I went out of bounce once on accident. But you also had a member out of bounce who did it on purpose trying to be funny. igitzcudi

100523153650.png

He took us pretty far (you can see I got his kill)

100523153718.png

Wg is Dead!

nm0w7p.jpg

*Tempted Killers Council :) *Silent Ember member :)

http://www.rs-tempted.com/site/

lth needs to stop being sore losers, you lost and one bounds wont make a diffrence compared to have far igi went anyways

and if brave cant learn to place humore and where to be serious he shouldnt complain iether. it was a complete waste of tks time for them to drop 14 ppl, but that doesnt make it right to be sore winners either.

if lth wants to get better they need to learn how to lose and when its a good time to pick a fight , meaning complaining about how somone went out of bounds and what not bcuz win or lose that 1 bounds wasnt gana make a diffrence seeing as how badly tk won