[TWR]Tempted Killers vs Lethality

Viking_Ship

Ok, let's just accept the outcome of this war.

But I'd like to point out that Brave went out more than once as well.

Here when the opts were 12-8

100523172946.png

Then here at 12 -7

100523173358.png

Although above no one is hitting him, he was sniped and was being called for pile but we were unable to find him.

And when we did pile him, he went OB again.

100523173748.png

Ok, let's just accept the outcome of this war.

But I'd like to point out that Brave went out more than once as well.

Here when the opts were 12-8

100523172946.png

Then here at 12 -7

100523173358.png

Although above no one is hitting him, he was sniped and was being called for pile but we were unable to find him.

And when we did pile him, he went OB again.

100523173748.png

first pic is when i started resting after your member went out of bounds and i just stayed there. Also who's saying where complaining about the legitimacy of your win? you won no one has said you didn't, you guys need to relax a little

This topic will remain locked for the time being. Any evidence of rule breaking should be sent to either me or another member of the clan staff.

This will remain unlocked assuming people can control themselves.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Ok tk im not here to discuss who win or not, or who went out of bounds or not, because you won and i dont care who gets the points, i want to make you realized what you`ve done. Lets start off by you coming to a war with afros, where you were the ones who declared, One of the main keys for going along in life is respect, do you think you gave lth the respect we deserve by starting off by coming to a war with afros? Also just think about this, dont do what you dont want others to do with you, probably myself would of taken you seriously even after the afros thing, and would try to demostrate you the true value of respect, but you cant really complain about itzgu to going to your portal and joking around, when you didnt took lethality serious, nor a twr war.

Please read it all, and think if it was done right.

(Especially to former lth members now in tk, thats not what your learn in lth)

lethality-1.jpg

Ok tk im not here to discuss who win or not, or who went out of bounds or not, because you won and i dont care who gets the points, i want to make you realized what you`ve done. Lets start off by you coming to a war with afros, where you were the ones who declared, One of the main keys for going along in life is respect, do you think you gave lth the respect we deserve by starting off by coming to a war with afros? Also just think about this, dont do what you dont want others to do with you, probably myself would of taken you seriously even after the afros thing, and would try to demostrate you the true value of respect, but you cant really complain about itzgu to going to your portal and joking around, when you didnt took lethality serious, nor a twr war.

Please read it all, and think if it was done right.

(Especially to former lth members now in tk, thats not what your learn in lth)

whatever i said wasnt meant as a complaint, and im sorry for any disrespect we may have shown to u guys

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hi G Balls. :0 :shock:

i think LTH lost this one fair and square! \:D/ \:D/

though i think LTH's pulls should've been better atleast.

G Balls ownz

obvious troll was obvious

./facepalm

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hi G Balls. :0 :shock:

i think LTH lost this one fair and square! \:D/ \:D/

though i think LTH's pulls should've been better atleast.

G Balls ownz

./facepalm

hi zeros your a boss.

Wg is Dead!

nm0w7p.jpg

*Tempted Killers Council :) *Silent Ember member :)

http://www.rs-tempted.com/site/

Clan staff have decided the bounds issue would not have affected the outcome of this fight, however if this is an issue which recurs then points will be deducted in future fights.

absyscapesu4ef6.jpg