• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is full tier 1 stuff... I liked the red blue better :(

updatedcwstier1.png

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

I like the new one better tbh, sure the older one is colorful, but it is way too generic.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I would love to see how the ballista works out. Could be good fun!

Other then that, I won't be playing castle wars for it. Never really enjoyed the game that much, tough I am reasonbly high leveled (which .. makes the game a lot more fun, being able to stay alive for more then 20 seconds).

For those who are interested in the rewards and getting them:

Don't forget your castle wars bracelets!!!!!!

The new shield is slightly worse in defence compared to blessed spirit shield, but has a +6 prayer bonus on it! So that is a very fine looking shield indeed!

Still.. so many games to play to get that professional cape. Painful to see anyone wearing that!

They just had to give the shield negative magic and ranged attack, too. <_< Would've been a great shield to slay with when I need to tank.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I would love to see how the ballista works out. Could be good fun!

Other then that, I won't be playing castle wars for it. Never really enjoyed the game that much, tough I am reasonbly high leveled (which .. makes the game a lot more fun, being able to stay alive for more then 20 seconds).

For those who are interested in the rewards and getting them:

Don't forget your castle wars bracelets!!!!!!

The new shield is slightly worse in defence compared to blessed spirit shield, but has a +6 prayer bonus on it! So that is a very fine looking shield indeed!

Still.. so many games to play to get that professional cape. Painful to see anyone wearing that!

They just had to give the shield negative magic and ranged attack, too. <_< Would've been a great shield to slay with when I need to tank.

The prayer bonus is worse than fally sheild 3 anyway

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

meh, 500 castle war games to get everything ranked again. now mobilising armies is only what 300? exactly why should castle wars be 200 more, considering mobilising armies games end early...

dunno if i'll bother with that. we'll see what i'll afk homework with in the future. one click every 4 mins still right? :P

oh dear I have 38 cwars games to my name.

I feel they can't of been recording these ever since it came out. Deffo played more than 38 games in all those years

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

jagex is racist cuz in da front page pic the zam r pwning the 2 saras

I am just saying ;)

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I'm worried about what my PoH armour looks like. Also hope (but doubt) they fixed flag holding.

The rewards look useless to people who aren't major castle war fans in the first place :P Still, decent I guess.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I am just saying ;)

However these are not races. Therefore it is not racist.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

You are able to take up to 100 pieces of ballista ammo into a match to load the ballista with

Before you can use a ballista in a Castle Wars match, you must purchase all four ballista parts and at least one bit of ammo for it. You can take up to 30 bits of ammo with you into a match.

Make up your mind, Jagex.. lol.

I liked the old armour sets better.. they really stood out in the crowd. These just kind of.. blend in.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

I am just saying ;)

Hey people can say you are racist against Jews, but I don't think they are their own race. Also, yes I am joking.

Off topic here: Do you use your cell phone to post on the forum? Because sometimes your posts have perfect grammar, the rest..not so much.

On topic: Curious to see the effects of halo, wondering how much does it affect the drain rate.

11-1.jpg[

I am just saying ;)

Hey people can say you are racist against Jews, but I don't think they are their own race. Also, yes I am joking.

Off topic here: Do you use your cell phone to post on the forum? Because sometimes your posts have perfect grammar, the rest..not so much.

On topic: Curious to see the effects of halo, wondering how much does it affect the drain rate.

Though you're joking Jew is a race. Its one of the weird ones there is a race of Jewish, but also the Jewish religion.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Looks like the hiscores have been there all along at Jagex HQ, 'cause the number one Castle Wars player has over 6k games played. :shock: That means that only ONE player can purchase the professional cape.

I think that's pretty cool.

EDIT: Nevermind, the hiscores seem to update every few seconds and there's already a few players with 4k games showing up.

Try over 14k now.. that's crazy!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Well that's a cool update. I dislike the new armor looks though, I always liked how "shiny" the cw armors stood out from everything else, oh well.

Perhaps Jagex will look to update CW with new maps/scenarios so it's not the same old map being played over and over.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I wonder how people would have reacted if the new armours were the original and the old were the updated version..... sure wouldn't be pretty ^^

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

* Increased the probability of getting strange rocks while training Hunter.

Omg ive been waiting so long for this. Often had to hunt for hours just to get 2 rocks. I hope they increased the chance by a lot.

Edit: Might just be luck, but when i went to pick up this weeks two hunter rocks, it only took 33 grey chins to get them. Much better than the usual 500+.

Wow...14k castle wars games...

Somehow, I doubt Fitbabe is living up to her name these days....

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg