Str Xp at Monkey Guards/ hour

Neos_Matrix

My friend is trying to get 99 Str, and he says he is going to play roughly around 200+ games for that.

I suggested him that there is a better way to train Strength up: MONKEY GUARDS.

Leads me to this: How much Strength Xp can you get from Monkey Guards, with not potions, per hour?

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

That looks kinda small...

Is there any better ways to train Strength?

(No AMZs, or Bandits)

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

zombie monkies. And ALWAYS train with pots.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Train on the zombie monkeys under the monkey guards, wear salve (e), use a super set, pray piety while wearing prossy/ sw cape. Set auto retaliate on with an ss in hand, and you're all set. I believe you can get upwards to 100k exp/hr this way.

Staurolite.png

What about Dagganothes?

My friend hasn't got high herblore, summoning lvl much. So he cant do "extremes" or such. He's a Noob. And he just wants 99 Strength, so, yeah. :smile:

Elricedward.png

AZs for people with no money and low summoning

Zombie monkeys for people with no money and high (70+) summoning (about 10k more xp/hour than AZs)

Monkey skeletons for people with lots of money and high (70+) summoning and high prayer (80+) (about 140k xp/hour, 1gp/xp)

77yLQy8.png

Armoured zombies is a great place to train too, you have to complete some quests thought. It's located under the Chaos Altar, down the stairs. You can always pray while training, since there is an altar up the stairs, takes like 5 sec to get your prayer. They drop some good stuff and don't hit that much ! :smile:

SUPPORT THE MONGOLS