Post count

The Observer

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like by default the fact that you even made a thread about it means you're cognizant of post count. Additionally your first impression of someone is something that you cannot control. Maybe I'm missing something, but if post count is something you notice about a poster, that means you're in a sense already judging them whether or not you're aware of it.

i clicked on the link and my comp started smoking wtf duy

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Adam tells it like it is.

He's a true G.

Plus, he has a high post count and was here since '04.

Oh but I've got nothing on your potent post per day ratio. Which I think we can all agree is equally important. :P

He's a true G.

Oh but I've got nothing on your potent post per day ratio. Which is equally important. :P

Where did you find that out at? I don't remember how to look that up on IPB. Then again, it's also late at night and I'm tired.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Anyone with a lower postcount than me is a noob. Anyone with a higher postcount is a spammer.

Eh, personally, as others have said, less than 250 postcount usually gets me judgemental if I don't already recognize the name. But if the posts are of good quality, I dismiss that factor pretty fast.

EDIT:@Serephurus- Porifle. ;)

He's a true G.

Oh but I've got nothing on your potent post per day ratio. Which is equally important. :P

Where did you find that out at? I don't remember how to look that up on IPB. Then again, it's also late at night and I'm tired.

serephus bots posts.

Tbh I kinda of wish *all* posts in every forum counted, impractical, but would be cool. I have like 8k I think.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Tbh I kinda of wish *all* posts in every forum counted, impractical, but would be cool. I have like 8k I think.

You mean Blogscape, the forum where you talk about botting techniques in your Runescape blog? :lol: <3:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Where do you check the amount of potential posts, if posts were counted in every part of the forum?

The best thing about this thread on post count is that it increases your post count.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Where do you check the amount of potential posts, if posts were counted in every part of the forum?

Profile - "Active Posts" or something like that. Apparently I have 3,212 posts overall, including FG and such.

The best thing about this thread on post count is that it increases your post count.

True that.

I used to care a lot about post count, mine and others. And then I realised that Forum Games wasn't increasing my visible post count, so I largely stopped caring about both. ;P

Man, I used to play Forum Games like a boss.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Can't say i'm all too bothered about post count.

Quality over quantity.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Can't say i'm all too bothered about post count.

Quality over quantity.

I fall into the same boat, I've never really cared that much except from about 950-999 at some point, probably because I was close to 1000. If someone makes a post, I don't really care if they have 10 or 1000 posts, it's all about the content.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I don't pay much attention at all. When I first started here I looked at post count, now I look a little more at join date, but I really don't care, as long as the posts aren't spam.

I'm still annoyed I didn't join on the 6th of June 06 :angry:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome