Post count

The Observer

One day I will have 10k post count.

Then I will stop worrying about it.

Same here to be honest. :P

Side note: Massive post count jump since I last saw you. :mellow:

Haha, yeah, Crew kinda helped, I suppose.

I also disagree that low post count users post bad stuff. I think anyone who instantly distrusts people with low post counts are being arrogant, or naive at the least. Remember that some people join the Forums just to post one thing, whether it be a website correction or a marketplace thread. These people aren't bad, troll-ish, annoying, or spamy people, they are just infrequent posters. Yes, there are a lot of people with low post counts who DO act like that, but then again, there are people who don't, and it's much more fair to give all of them the benefit of the doubt than to give it to none of them.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when a peroson with a low post count puts up a link, it most likely means they're spammers/advertisers/bots that link to a bad site. Low post counts not in the hundreds but like less than 30.

EDIT Well of course places like the Marketplace and Rate this low posters aren't really bad but in off-topic its a different story.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

1000 posts = 1 inch.

How long is YOUR postcount? :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

1000 posts = 1 inch.

How long is YOUR postcount? :D

Longer than yours. :wink:

*EDIT: WAY longer. Wow when did I get almost 8k posts? Last time I barely broke the 6k mark.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I cannot be in the same room as someone with a low post count.

Of course not.

You see it's funny because this is my first post and all

You make me want to clench my fists and grunt. I will control myself though because I am better than that.

Of course not.

You make me want to clench my fists. I will control myself though because I am better than that.

It's fairly self-defeating logic either way. We all started with low post count at one point and got to where we are now. Applying it back when you started would probably make you want to clench your fists at yourself somewhat.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

As of lately, however, I can't seem to find it within myself to make a post. And if I do get as far as actually typing up a post, most of the time I wont even press the submit button. I'm not entirely sure why, but it seems to have to do with some bout of emptiness and lack of motivation to voice my opinions, thoughts, and feelings that I've noticed in other realms of my life, too. It's all pretty strange, as along with my strange new behaviors, I feel more extroverted socially than ever before.

Same here. Lately I've realized that a lot of tip.it actually pisses me off. Seriously, 50% of the time I go into Off-Topic and nearly every time I go anywhere else I get annoyed with trolls/idiots within a few threads :s Then I usually fall for the bait and type an annoyed reply, then realize how stupid I am for responding and delete it. Then there are the times I want to contribute but decide not to since I don't really care what any of the people here think about it anyways.

I think I'm becoming more of a lurker in all aspects of my internet browsing actually. Plus I think I've spent less time on the internet in general.

Oh, and no, I don't give a damn about my post count, and I don't just others based on it either.

wl7w9j.png

Of course not.

You make me want to clench my fists and grunt. I will control myself though because I am better than that.

:twss:

j0xPu5R.png