Dwarf invasion

Fat_Slug

I pulled it from IE6's cache, back when you where using that Game Boy layout on gunar.com I believe.

I also saved this:

laquisha.gif

(I have many forum signatures of old posters from the various tip.it forums of 2001-2002 saved)

Yesss!!! I haven't seen that in ages. I had 2 other sigs that would get pulled in on a random order through a PERL script on my website. Damnit I was a nerd.

I tried to find that gameboy design on archive.org the other day.. images weren't loading. Nice work :)

Sadly as you said, the gameboy design seems to all have broken images. Archive.org is very flaky about capturing things.

http://web.archive.org/*/http://www.gunar.com/023/*

Didn't you design McTavish's signature, with the money piling up? I think I have that saved somewhere too, though I cannot seem to find it at the moment.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you design McTavish's signature, with the money piling up? I think I have that saved somewhere too, though I cannot seem to find it at the moment.

does gunar have a stalker?

yeah, i remember that sig, i am fairly sure he did it.

probably got paid like 15 cabbage for it or something

does gunar have a stalker?

yeah, i remember that sig, i am fairly sure he did it.

probably got paid like 15 cabbage for it or something

Haha,

Don't mind me, I have just been on a bit of a nostalgia kick lately. :P I always enjoy seeing stuff from the earlier RS classic era, and tended to save all sorts of stuff randomly related to runescape over the years. To be honest, I couldn't even tell you what I still have and what was lost over the years. Though I should really sort thru some of it one day.

Check your private message on here, by the way.