Best way to collect tok with my stats?

time2quit

Well im currently 99 att/99 str/97 def/71 prayer/91 herby/89 summoning and with 750k tokkul obtained from casual play over the course of a few months.

I was debating getting the final 2m tok and getting an uncut onyx but only if the rates were decent. Not sure I want to chip away at 50k per hour for example..

I have a heap of plenty special restores and am able to purchase dragon claws if need be, also not averse to piety-ing if required.

My question is with my levels and ability how would be the best way to obtain tok fast and efficiently, I dont wish to get one but have spent 15m on prayer potions getting it for example....

Currently was thinking:

Niez/SW cape/fury/zerker/barrows gloves/V skirt/D boots/whip (+claws would they really help that much with constant spec restores?)

Praying piety with which familiar, pony, geser? if the latter how should i heal? And will I lose a substancial ammount on prayer pots?

Or void and uni no prayer?

Please dont suggest and bandos armour, I don't own it and definetly can't afford it.

If anyone could suggest a better set up or aid in any way it would be appreciated, also rough tok per hour ratio's with that set up if you have xp there?

Thanks alot for any hep you can give!

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

Use piety, dragon claw specials, geyser titan and normal gear. It takes about 25 hours to go from 0 to onyx with turmoil and soul split, so for you I'd assume like 20 hours from where you are, since you do not have turmoil.

By the way, getting an onyx is useless unless you want to trade it for rares, or want to make an onyx ring, once again for rares.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

If ur planning to get a onyx, it will be faster making money and buying it then getting tokkul.

but if u choose to do it anyways, u dont need praypots, just recharge prayer in caves

58dd8b2b.gif

#t0 #ce #teamsweden #se @swiftirc

#clan_europe @Quakenet

Use piety, dragon claw specials, geyser titan and normal gear. It takes about 25 hours to go from 0 to onyx with turmoil and soul split, so for you I'd assume like 20 hours from where you are, since you do not have turmoil.

By the way, getting an onyx is useless unless you want to trade it for rares, or want to make an onyx ring, once again for rares.

Ok with the guess that normal drops cover the cost of prayer potions and I view my extreme sets as free I made them for herby xp pretty much. At the very worst a fury @ 15m if its 20 hours for a gem thats - 750k per hour at something very easy.

Also with the ability to do easy farm runs constantly much better than a 6 hour sara trip, and the occasional trip over to ma if i decide to keep it.

And if I did want to shift it for its street how would the best way be of going about it? With next to no junk...

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)