Tempted Killers vs Team Valiant

TK_Aftermath

I love people that say they dc'ed everytime they get koed.

we had k0s but i didnt get k0ed, i dc'ed, were is your proof that i got k0ed? we had 1-3 dc'es 1 is minimum because i dced and i think zeldagamer dced also, we arent trying to cover anything up

kristn.png

woow i just checked this topic apparently u all are epic haters! and no i didnt get k0ed, i dc'ed lmfao, a huge storm started in my city and i dced.... I DIDNT EVEN LOSE 1 FOOD AND LOST 100 ARROWS TY!

GF TK, we started out well, and then we had a dc, then u got a k0 and then from there u went.... our styles were good, we needed more binders though, ty for expepting the fight and sorry for bailing for the 2nd round but our #'s went down a lot, youll hear from us soon again!

<3: Krist.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

gratz abkb you now have the intelligent of a 3yr old! :thumbsup:

Gratz TK heard Krist got K0ed.

LOL! Great Job TK. :thumbup:

woow i just checked this topic apparently u all are epic haters! and no i didnt get k0ed, i dc'ed lmfao, a huge storm started in my city and i dced.... I DIDNT EVEN LOSE 1 FOOD AND LOST 100 ARROWS TY!

GF TK, we started out well, and then we had a dc, then u got a k0 and then from there u went.... our styles were good, we needed more binders though, ty for expepting the fight and sorry for bailing for the 2nd round but our #'s went down a lot, youll hear from us soon again!

Congrats, looks like a close fight.

These.

I got KO'd too btw, didn't DC.

van_sig.png