Questing Rampages

Nomrombom

Do you guys ever go on "questing rampages?"

I feel like since I got back into RS a few weeks ago I've been chugging through tons of quests. In about 3-4 weeks, (I'm a very inefficient player :smile: ) I did this:

2 RFD subquests

Digsite

Ikov

Desert Treasure

Death Plateau

Troll Stronghold

Jungle Potion

Finished Creature of Fenkenstrain

Shilo Village

One Small Favor (one small favor my WAGON)

Garden of Tranquillity

Between a Rock...

Dwarf Cannon

Tourist Trap

Finished Waterfall

I've also leveled my stats considerably. I've felt like I'm being more efficient than I ever was before.

Anyone ever feel the same?

PM me for fitocracy invite

Oh yeah totally.

About 2 days before I got my quest cape (RFD was my last quest) I did 15 of the 16 I needed to do in one day. Some of them were pretty long like OSF etc.

I loved those days <3

But now I can't do that anymore considering the only quest I need to do is Nomad's Requiem & Blood Runs Deep.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

I did that once. I think I did around 30-40 quests in a couple weeks. I can't do it anymore because I've had my quest cape for a long time now (haven't finished EW3 yet, though).

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I have been forced to to a load(well, not really a load, but quite a few none the less) of quests for 3 times now, for rfd(175 qp), wgs(275 qp) and temple of sennisten(even though i had 276 qp i needed 4 quests for this...). I never do quests if the rewards aren't worth the time to do them, and since there are way too many of them(i used to have max qp in rsc) and new, useless ones released every week this seems to be the way to go for me.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I did it for both WGS and Quest cape. When I first started working towards WGS, I went from 200-275 within a month, and that's when I didn't have all the requirements. I generally got 10qp per day when I did quest. When I went for the cape, I did the same.

I really used to hate quests, too, but I miss them now.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

I remember a few years back when i was going for cape, I did like 40 qp in a long weekend. But nowadays with less frequent quest releases I tend to do them as they come and never get the chance for a rampage. :mellow:

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

i went nuts on them going for my cape, i'm only missing nomad and the blood pact right now, i need to get that back.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Not really, no. I've always loved doing quests so I've pretty well done them as they've come out since I started playing. Although, that said, a lot of the reason I skill at all (especially skills I hate, I'm looking at you agility) is that I'm preparing for future quest requirements. Nothing sucks more than getting complacent and then not being able to do a quest the first day it comes out.

4925608028_032fb6a619.jpg

went from 256-293 questpoints in like a week back in december when icame back to rs and i did 8 quest in a day the last day...........It was really fun and got me interested in rs after basically slacking rs around 8 months.

Then i had done all quest and went on a 99 rampage lol.

i think i should do an achievmeent diary rampage sometime.. :P

StarViv.png

I miss being able to quest rampage. Doing quests as they come out just isn't the same :(

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I always crank out the quests when I can, but you kind of slow down when there are only masters and grandmasters left. After a while or so of flaunting my quest cape, I'll probably promote Kalafai to my main account to rage through the quests again.

I did so on a couple of occasions after I came back after a 3+ year absence, since there were literally so many to do. I cranked out about 30-40 of the low level quests in about a week.

Quite fun to accomplish if you've built up a queue of quests, but it takes some time to build up. I haven't touched any quest since Nomad yet, and that's only six for the year.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

I wish I could go on questing rampages...

I've pretty much done all quests on the release day since like 2004.

I have days when I just quest all day (sometimes for requirements and sometimes because I'm bored of whatever else I'm doing). Still have quite a lot of left to do. :grin:

Just Nomad to go.. shame I can't rush anymore. I sure did once when I was going for WGS and for the quest cape. Was a great time ;) Imo, best I've had in Runescape. I love quests for the fact that they are non-grinding.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I went from around 160 to 275 QP in about two weeks, so I could do tormented demons.

it was a bit of a hell and at the same time I kind of liked it. I got a bit over my aversion to do quests. Although I don't do all new quests that are released nowadays I actually do some. And without a guide.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

I did go on questing rampages until I hit the brick wall of master and grandmaster quests (5 to go at the time of posting). Right now I'm just trying my best to get the requirements, but once I start a quest, I won't do anything else until it's done. Currently, 65 slayer and brutally ripping a mithril dragon to pieces is my task, but it's nothing like a good quest rampage.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I used to until I hit only master+ ones left. I did about 20 quests in a week leading up to WGS and then did MEP2 and WGS in the same day.

Hameigh.png