Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Questing Rampages

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Kaur
[ Display Name History ]

Kaur

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,025 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • Clan:RSD
I wish I could go on questing rampages...
I've pretty much done all quests on the release day since like 2004.

Juneg
[ Display Name History ]

Juneg

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
I have days when I just quest all day (sometimes for requirements and sometimes because I'm bored of whatever else I'm doing). Still have quite a lot of left to do. :grin:

12pure34
[ Display Name History ]

12pure34

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,209 posts
  • RSN:David vK
Just Nomad to go.. shame I can't rush anymore. I sure did once when I was going for WGS and for the quest cape. Was a great time ;) Imo, best I've had in Runescape. I love quests for the fact that they are non-grinding.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

zotto
[ Display Name History ]

zotto

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 723 posts
I went from around 160 to 275 QP in about two weeks, so I could do tormented demons.

it was a bit of a hell and at the same time I kind of liked it. I got a bit over my aversion to do quests. Although I don't do all new quests that are released nowadays I actually do some. And without a guide.

Will H
[ Display Name History ]

Will H

Tea Connoisseur

• Members
  • 5,195 posts
  • RSN:Will Holmes
  • Clan:Clay Gods
I did go on questing rampages until I hit the brick wall of master and grandmaster quests (5 to go at the time of posting). Right now I'm just trying my best to get the requirements, but once I start a quest, I won't do anything else until it's done. Currently, 65 slayer and brutally ripping a mithril dragon to pieces is my task, but it's nothing like a good quest rampage.

~ W ~

Posted Image

yuriqiu
[ Display Name History ]

yuriqiu

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 500 posts
  • RSN:Yuriqiu
Yes, once after I returned to RS after 4 years... after that I have not yet seen a quest where I could not complete on the date of release :/
Posted Image

Hameigh
[ Display Name History ]

Hameigh

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 159 posts
I used to until I hit only master+ ones left. I did about 20 quests in a week leading up to WGS and then did MEP2 and WGS in the same day.
Posted Image

Legionwizard
[ Display Name History ]

Legionwizard

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • RSN:Legion
Loved doing loads of quests, but done them all now, don't regret it though, have nice memories of the quests. Specially the time I hit all the requirements for WGS and went to the Legend's Guild to start it. There few quests I don't really like *cough*Elven series (or at least Undergound Pass up to MEP2 cause of the agility horror)*cough*. Having exams is fun, cause you miss some quests, and then when you're done, you can go back on a rampage.
Posted Image

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

CheapMark
[ Display Name History ]

CheapMark

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 197 posts
I quite frankly, find quest rather dull and boring, (saying that I would rather stand and cut willows for hours on end, but not solve puzzles and progress through a storyline??) and being F2P I am rather limited to what I could do, but I completed all of the F2P quests over two days, no great feat, but a considerable amount of questing, I also gathered all the resources on the go as well.....

Even when I've had a members account, quests were never very appealing, but I did do them a few at a time.....

Cheap Mark - Going for 1050 Total

atestarossa
[ Display Name History ]

atestarossa

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 852 posts
  • RSN:Scherzo
  • RSN2:Arnie Arnie
As most other people here, I have also gone on these questing rampages, doing a lot of quests in a short amount of time. I have always loved quests, and for a long time, that was the only thing I played runescape for.

However, as much as I love quests, I wish I never did more than one quest each day. I think that if I didn't do as many quests over a short amount of time (which I have to admit, was very fun right there, means that I cannot do quests, except when there's a new one released. If I had been a little more reticent (that is the right word, is it?) with my questing, then I would have been able to enjoy questing over a much longer amount of time.

(and I have to add my little thing, I really don't like quest guides, ruin all the fun for me. Too bad that I've done quite a few quests with them, before I realised this)
Posted Image

A_Mace
[ Display Name History ]

A_Mace

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • RSN:A Mace
  • Clan:Sc
I loved doing a lot of quests in a row before I got my quest cape.
Now it's just waiting till a new one comes out.

KADrb.png
260pifq.jpg

Dakr06
[ Display Name History ]

Dakr06

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • RSN:Dakr06
  • Clan:DGS
When I played RSC years ago I hated quests, then when I made my new acct and eventually became memb in 2008 I ended up getting qp cape in about 3 months of membs. That was before all the really tough quests, was also f2p combat 90 when I got it, but then WGS and that came out and other tough quests. I miss powering through the quests and all the great rewards though, now most of the quests have boring rewards comparable to quests in previous times. Speaking of quests, lets finish off the elven storyline already :wall:
Posted Image

Shangdi
[ Display Name History ]

Shangdi

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • RSN:Long Huangdi
I remember going on an experienced/master quest rampage in late December 2009 (and training for it of course) to try and wear the quest cape before the new year.

I succeeded :D
A funny conversation
Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt
Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

Viv
[ Display Name History ]

Viv

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
im skipping all quest til 99 dungeoneering starting with ew3 =p

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts
  • RSN:Nomrombom

im skipping all quest til 99 dungeoneering starting with ew3 =p

You only have two quests to go though, don't you?
PM me for fitocracy invite

Infi
[ Display Name History ]

Infi

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,438 posts
I just went on a questing rampage yesterday actually, finished 5 quests and Temple of Sentisen to get curses. I really hate quests =(
Posted Image
99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

crashNburn
[ Display Name History ]

crashNburn

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 513 posts
Only once, right after RFD was released.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users