Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Marco

Real life pictures - 4

Such an elaborate setup for an 18th? Or am I missing something here?

It's a Hispanic girl thing :P

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

'Zap.

Figured I missed this forum after all. Had some months of break, played SWTOR, got bored, got Guild Wars again, not sure if I get GW2, waiting on Diablo 3, and got a holiday in Belgium in about four weeks.

Question is.

Does anyone remember me? :P

dsc_3757.jpg

'Zap.

Figured I missed this forum after all. Had some months of break, played SWTOR, got bored, got Guild Wars again, not sure if I get GW2, waiting on Diablo 3, and got a holiday in Belgium in about four weeks.

Question is.

dsc_3757.jpg

Wasn't your username Sue-something?

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

'Zap.

Question is.

dsc_3757.jpg

Wasn't your username Sue-something?

Sue_Kitsu aye, says so in display name history. It was orginally supposed to be Sue_Kitsune, but.. meh.. <_<

My wife and I some engagement pics, wedding pics, and pic with new house in the background :)

65S9k.jpg

OFpkb.jpg

zsoQZ.jpg

Okay, so here's a picture of my American Football team, with me together with the other Medics on the far left:

giantsgroepsfoto2012.jpg

IamTardis.png

#37 wants to steal my soul :shock:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

WHile I'm at it, I might as well post a pic from my last photoshoot:

FS1201_Ingrid0043-bewerkt-bewerkt.jpg

IamTardis.png

389642_310412769034560_100001975194849_688962_464309451_n.jpg

smiley

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Me, my bo staff, and my mohawk. :shades: I need to get the sides of my head buzzed again though that way it's back to just the strip down the middle.

picture0001xc.jpg

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Me, my bo staff, and my mohawk. :shades: I need to get the sides of my head buzzed again though that way it's back to just the strip down the middle.

picture0001xc.jpg

I imagined you having much bigger arms for some reason lol

'Zap.

Question is.

dsc_3757.jpg

who could forget that face? :P

My wife and I some engagement pics, wedding pics, and pic with new house in the background :)

65S9k.jpg

OFpkb.jpg

zsoQZ.jpg

that's awesome! first picture is glorious, and she's a beautiful girl you lucky devil :P congratulations!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Haha, don't you worry Rpg, I'll post a picture of myself at the end of the summer and by then I should look how you imagined me to. :wink: I should be much tanner too.

Edit: Btw, Congrats Panda! And now we don't hear from him while he has the time of his life on his honeymoon.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Is your hair still as ridiculously long as it used to be Sue?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Of course, the only adjustment that I do to it is to chop off some 2-3cm every year, and made a long fringe. ^^

Of course, the only adjustment that I do to it is to chop off some 2-3cm every year, and made a long fringe. ^^

I'm glad, I always thought you had awesome hair. Not many people have hair that long, and it rarely looks good when they do.

----

Anyways, my mom gave me some pictures off of her camera so I thought I'd put a few up. They're all at least almost a year old. The older ones will be... obvious :-D

SvumP.jpg

Bros.

Ll8nn.jpg

The woman and I. Her looking away from the camera.

kpXZ8.jpg

Graduation. Also known as the worst hat you can ever wear with long hair.

pitHN.jpg

[bleep]in' cute.

UKk53.jpg

Dat eye-color.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I plan to get the sides of my head shaved/buzzed short tomorrow, then I'll grab a shower and spike my mohawk up to the best of my ability. Pictures will be taken as soon as possible... Just informing everyone that I will look awesome tomorrow. :shades:

I'm glad, I always thought you had awesome hair. Not many people have hair that long, and it rarely looks good when they do.

----

Anyways, my mom gave me some pictures off of her camera so I thought I'd put a few up. They're all at least almost a year old. The older ones will be... obvious :-D

SvumP.jpg

Bros.

Ll8nn.jpg

The woman and I. Her looking away from the camera.

kpXZ8.jpg

Graduation. Also known as the worst hat you can ever wear with long hair.

pitHN.jpg

[bleep]in' cute.

UKk53.jpg

Dat eye-color.

Looking sexy. :thumbup:

[hide=Before]

picture0001xc.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=After]

mohawk.jpg[/hide]

A very nice improvement. :shades: Now I just need to sit here and mess with it for like 20 minutes until I can get it all to stay together properly and not be a bunch of spikes. Idk... I kinda like the spikes though.

I should just be a model for ASTRO Gaming.

Ym6ls.jpg

522815_10150804443287773_696022772_9463232_540046058_n.jpg

a rare color image of sam appeared

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

522815_10150804443287773_696022772_9463232_540046058_n.jpg

a rare color image of sam appeared

A once in a lifetime occurence. :thumbup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

And with his mouth closed

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome