{pkri} Tempted Killers vs Bad Intention

SouljaMelle

Would be a better fight if they gained more opts, but nonetheless we had a decent pull :)

Big shoutout to the GMTer's who stayed up for this war, you guys really proved that you are tempted to kill.

Bi's first pile proved themself a big mistake by piling I_Atiatz_I who really beast tanked them for like 6 kills +.

Either way great job, TK pride.

nav speech^

and nav i wasnt watching laker game , was watching the preview for sundays game. :grin:

he was trying to get you in trouble either way u skipped to watch tv and avoid being camped by superkev as you camped him

the idiot didnt even show up

cuz u weren't there lol I told him u weren't coming when u it in irc and he sent scouts and no abkb

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

Grats abkb :thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nav speech^

and nav i wasnt watching laker game , was watching the preview for sundays game. :grin:

he was trying to get you in trouble either way u skipped to watch tv and avoid being camped by superkev as you camped him

the idiot didnt even show up

cuz u weren't there lol I told him u weren't coming when u it in irc and he sent scouts and no abkb

lol

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

ur making lgz look bad by crashing wars idiot

Confirmed by one of your own mems, they said that zero was just spectating, and didn't actually attack anyone.

Confirmed by one of your own mems, they said that zero was just spectating, and didn't actually attack anyone.

Spectating until he started sniping us when we went to hit BI in single.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

he was hitting our members also he says hes gonna crash our wars , so u guys r gonna sit back and let him do it?

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

RiP abkb, trying to start [cabbage] :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and when i got told to leave the war area i left, yet i was still getting yelled at while i was standing in bh crator giving fizzlefire a 26k. Due to lovelost apparently raging in pm to kai, saying i was sniping.

even your own members confirmed i was just spectating with a staff on. :>

p.s; even if i was there sniping, with your 120 opts to BI's 90 opts, would it have really made a big differance? do i really make clans fear 3 options? :<

@lovelost, don't talk [cabbage] with no evidence, i checked the video and still no evidence of me sniping as of which you said i was. Dumb ass.

@imuzzyi, still no proof of me sniping. I saw the picture of me getting binded that was all. :/

@abkb, just stop, after you trying to suck me off trying to get onto my scouts to scout worlds, and i told you no, your a little [developmentally delayed], you start your [cabbage] once again. mood swings much.

OT: grats on win TK, blnt BI. bit to many regroups from BI i'm afraid.

and when i got told to leave the war area i left, yet i was still getting yelled at while i was standing in bh crator giving fizzlefire a 26k. Due to lovelost apparently raging in pm to kai, saying i was sniping.

p.s; even if i was there sniping, with your 120 opts to BI's 90 opts, would it have really made a big differance? do i really make clans fear 3 options? :<

@lovelost, don't talk [cabbage] with no evidence, i checked the video and still no evidence of me sniping as of which you said i was. Dumb ass.

@imuzzyi, still no proof of me sniping. I saw the picture of me getting binded that was all. :/

@abkb, just stop, after you trying to suck me off trying to get onto my scouts to scout worlds, and i told you no, your a little [developmentally delayed], you start your [cabbage] once again. mood swings much.

lol @ zero nav has a picture of u sniping so when he comes on i will ask him to post for u <3

Thanks for the GMT's for staying up late :) truly made a big difference :D We did really well considering they started regrouping 5 min into the fight :(

I dont think we lost a fall in or did we :S?

mod edit: illegal downloads are not permitted

15fhjiu.png

lol @ zero nav has a picture of u sniping so when he comes on i will ask him to post for u <3

Thanks for the GMT's for staying up late :) truly made a big difference :D We did really well considering they started regrouping 5 min into the fight :(

I dont think we lost a fall in or did we :S?

what picture did you think i was talking about, all it shows is me facing south (same way your pile was going) and me being binded. :/

@abkb never admitted to crashing, where did it say that?

"p.s; even if i was there sniping, with your 120 opts to BI's 90 opts, would it have really made a big differance? do i really make clans fear 3 options? :<" <-- that? you dumb? thats just saying what if. y'know, like what if abkb wasn't a 12 year old wannabe troll. or what if lylod wasn't just jelous. :>

You do realize at the end of the vid it shows Zeroo was sniping, Mb|Kai says if zeroo trolls or crashes, even hints at it he'll be kick from LGZ. r0fl

Your leader does.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Legendz FA's starting beef with more clans?

lele, gratz on the win tk.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Good job ending them before the cap.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

ok im not tryin to start anything or flame or troll or anything but im wondering something

How does 1 person represent a whole clan? Just becuase zero is in LGZ doesnt mean that LGZ is out. He is out there just on his own free will hitting ppl. LGZ is not out there crashing the war. So can someone answer that?

OT: Grats TK on the win and rune

rad_sig.png

28kis87.png

What is so funny about me lagging Nav...... =.=

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's stay on topic, this is not Facebook, people are not the subject of discussion, clans and in this sub forum clan fights/competitions are.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.