Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bots are making a come-back

• Please log in to reply
503 replies to this topic

Guest_mauranius_
[ Display Name History ]

Guest_mauranius_
  • Guests
poo

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,477 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

I didnt but thats prty epic.

I have 38 mill on my account now, i wonder if i can get 200 mill in 2 months :thumbsup:

kill green dragons - rage at the quantity of bots there, lol

Bots very rarely exist in PvP. Pretty sure those can reach 3m/h if you're doing it right

3mil an hour? :blink: :shock: :eek: Thats worth bringing a cannon, tort, super set, and a large supply of games necklaces for easy banking

Am i close on the method? bank at dung and teleport to clan wars and kill the drags east of it and put a cannon to lul at the competition?

Or is the 3mil an hour different because my curiosity has been peaked

To get that figure you have to be able to PvP effectively. Only works with Yak, and gotta be aware of the Dclawers/Mages that randomly attack people.

Oh nevermind i thought we were still talking about green drags, indeed pvp is good money

Loving_Brah
[ Display Name History ]

Loving_Brah

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Loving Brah
  • RSN2:Onyx Ski
Not trying to rant, but this is very true in many places. The east side of Varrok is filled with woodcutting bots that are chopping oaks. The SOS(ecurity) first level is filled with level 80's killing level 27 Minotaurs (not 100% sure they are bots, but they all wear the same armor and are around the same combat level). It doesn't bug me all that much yet because I can usually beat the bot system, but it does piss me of quite a bit sometimes. Good topic, but it has become quite a pointless post.
Posted Image

wcingisbad
[ Display Name History ]

wcingisbad

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 678 posts

A week ago or so, I went to world 1 and reported every bot that I saw at the time.

A week ago or so, you also got a 24h mute. Hmm...
Posted Image
Posted Image
R.I.P. Neko :[
5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting
Blogs are dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users