- Follow the player

- talk to them

- trade

- trade

- trade

- trade

- etc

- talk to them

by that tme, if they haven't responded, they're a bot (you've given them plenty of time to turn public chat on).

Or they assume you are a nub wanting free stuff and place you on their ignore list.

Your basis for finding out if people are bots is somewhat hilarious, and does not prove in the slightest that people are bots. They just want their pixels more than they want to give you free stuff.

that could be proven wrong, what if there lvl 3? and can you give us any other way to tell if there bots?

It's actually very reliable, go back and read the post you quoted because I changed it. (was half jokeing the first time)

no i didnt mean proved wrong against you i meant @ howbadisbad

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh, I have no idea what the true argument against botters is... Just because you sit around in your house all day to gain pixels while the other (botting person) gains their pixels but is able to maintain a social life, doesn't make it bad. You just sound jealous because other people have to work less for their pixels.

Yea I'm so jealous. I wish I could get a program to play a game for me, because as you astutely pointed out Runescape requires me to sit around my house all day while botters, I assume such as yourself, are out getting all the hot chix and drinking bacardis and having sweet rave parties and greeting other people by doing that thing where you point both of your fingers like guns emot-ocelot.gifemot-smug.gif and go "pshew pshew" like the sound guns make, and then you go beat the [cabbage] out of some nerds because math is for [bleep]s, and it's the only way for you to assert yourself over those losers with no social lives.

I get the feeling howbadisbad is going to pull a BloodArgon, and we'll see a post from him in the "I got banned" thread explaining how he's quitting after his umpteenth macro account got banned. But hey, at least in the meantime you've managed to put dem nurds in their place, right?

I lol'd reading this because you put things in such hilarious terms, while assuming that by "have social lives" I meant going to huge parties and being like a boss.

Tbh, if I was a bot I would laugh at the people who play legit (beat their asses irl by omali's standards) because I got the same thing as them with much less work, and I had fun (rave parties by omali's standards)

And yes I will come back on this thread and say:

OMFG JAMFLX BAND ME WTF DOOD I WUZ UNLY BOTIN FOR AL 99'S OMFG I QUIT RIP FAQSCAPE (Insert date when I was banned here)

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

tbh, I have no idea what the true argument against botters is... Just because you sit around in your house all day to gain pixels while the other (botting person) gains their pixels but is able to maintain a social life, doesn't make it bad. You just sound jealous because other people have to work less for their pixels.

Yea I'm so jealous. I wish I could get a program to play a game for me, because as you astutely pointed out Runescape requires me to sit around my house all day while botters, I assume such as yourself, are out getting all the hot chix and drinking bacardis and having sweet rave parties and greeting other people by doing that thing where you point both of your fingers like guns emot-ocelot.gifemot-smug.gif and go "pshew pshew" like the sound guns make, and then you go beat the [cabbage] out of some nerds because math is for [bleep]s, and it's the only way for you to assert yourself over those losers with no social lives.

I get the feeling howbadisbad is going to pull a BloodArgon, and we'll see a post from him in the "I got banned" thread explaining how he's quitting after his umpteenth macro account got banned. But hey, at least in the meantime you've managed to put dem nurds in their place, right?

I lol'd reading this because you put things in such hilarious terms, while assuming that by "have social lives" I meant going to huge parties and being like a boss.

Tbh, if I was a bot I would laugh at the people who play legit (beat their asses irl by omali's standards) because I got the same thing as them with much less work, and I had fun (rave parties by omali's standards)

OMFG JAMFLX BAND ME WTF DOOD I WUZ UNLY BOTIN FOR AL 99'S OMFG I QUIT RIP FAQSCAPE (Insert date when I was banned here)

You do realise that much of what you just said can be easily classified under 'ass-hole mentality'.

Don't worry mate, I know you'll crawl into your hole the day you get banned. Did you pay RL money to purchase your bot ?

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

i can see by now your not gunna get anywhere in life, becuase its just like work, your boss tells you something to do, what do you do, you go tell some1 else to do it for you, and what happens when the boss finds out,guess what you get fired :shock: and you know they do file reports on how good you do at jobs, and if you did that at school, cant imagine what your grades are

edit: and im pretty sure you probaby stay home and play other games becuase right now you wouldnt be on here if you did other stuff

You do realise that much of what you just said can be easily classified under 'ass-hole mentality'.

Its honestly hard to not be when you are being assaulted by multiple people, and none of the people from the original botting thread are here to help you out. I can't fight off everything by myself.

But the true reason I have no hate for bots when it all boils down to it is because lower prices are win.

Getting 99 prayer on 8k a Dbone isn't my idea of "Awesome"

EDIT: @ Dinner

Isn't that why you wanted a robot to do your homework as a kid? I know we all did so don't deny it.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

It's actually very reliable, go back and read the post you quoted because I changed it. (was half jokeing the first time)

The only time it doesn't work so well is when the training involves standing still, like fishing. Many people completely ignore the game during these activities.

It's still not reliable, did you know you can also turn off trade messages.

And when I'm playing with all chats off (which is almost never) I won't turn it on for some guy following me.

I've read somewhere (I believe it was a total copy of the Player Mod RS forums) that you shouldn't report people for macroing just because they do not respond.

It's only clear if someone is botting if they do something repetetively that a person just would not do, like walking back and forth for 2 hours withoud doing anything. Or go crazy when you light a fire or plant some flowers infront of them (in the case of firemaking).

Preau.png

im sorry about that, my anger is ventilating out and i over did it.

and for you howbadisbad, yea we wanted robots to do our homework, but did that ever happen? nooooooo but we all still manage to get through it and why do you think now we cant manage it?

I've heard the same arguments towards third world countries and cheap salaries. People want their clothes cheap and don't care if it means cheap labor and poor life conditions at the end of the line. It's not uncommon, in fact Howbadisbad's position isn't an extreme one, it's just an "immoral" one, but shared by many. And yeah, we are 4-5 against 1 because not many players have the courage to say they cheat their levels and gold.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

and for you howbadisbad, yea we wanted robots to do our homework, but did that ever happen? nooooooo but we all still manage to get through it and why do you think now we cant manage it?

The real question is, if you had a robot to do your homework would you have used it? I would have.

AND

I found some botting forums

No idea if i can post the link here but if i am allowed you should look at all the bots lmfao.

From what the forums on there say, people have botted Soul Wars 24 hours a day for a week and didn't get caught. <-- Jamflex's anti-macroing at work there.

arcane_stew.png

The real question is, if you had a robot to do your homework would you have used it? I would have.

AND

No idea if i can post the link here but if i am allowed you should look at all the bots lmfao.

From what the forums on there say, people have botted Soul Wars 24 hours a day for a week and didn't get caught. <-- Jamflex's anti-macroing at work there.

i wouldnt want to have a robot do my homework, becuase then your gunna fail at test and your gunna know nothing of the real life or the work life

AND

That's the whole point of this rant.

yes, many free bot sites exist, just because they're there doesn't mean you should endorse them.

right now im fishing at piscatoria or whatever its called, theres 3 bots here all lvl 100+ and even if they had there public off, they can still see me talking to them, unless right then they see me and add me to the ignore list, and they all go in the exact same place, they dont choose the obvious spot to fish at. they dont take my fish or anything but whats will we do when everything either goes up in price or goes down big time

right now im fishing at piscatoria or whatever its called, theres 3 bots here all lvl 100+ and even if they had there public off, they can still see me talking to them, unless right then they see me and add me to the ignore list, and they all go in the exact same place, they dont choose the obvious spot to fish at. they dont take my fish or anything but whats will we do when everything either goes up in price or goes down big time

Actually when you have public chat off you can't see anyone talk, you can however set it to "Hide" to show messages in your game screen but not in the chatbox.

Also to make it clear, I do not approve of bots, but I do not care either. Maybe my posts implied that I was pro-botting but I am not.

Preau.png

Actually when you have public chat off you can't see anyone talk, you can however set it to "Hide" to show messages in your game screen but not in the chatbox.

Also to make it clear, I do not approve of bots, but I do not care either. Maybe my posts implied that I was pro-botting but I am not.

Yes, as I said before it's pretty much impossible for a player to discern a fishing bot from a real player. As there is very little opportunity for you to grab their attention via following, especially if it's crowded like the fishing guild. Many fishers will just minimise the window so they won't see anything either way.

well when i said you stupid bots why are you boting, 2 of them responded

boting? whos boting? thats all they said, so i know they heard me

Btw @ Omali and the others that think I am a bot

My "Botted Stats" are in my sig.

EDIT: Here is the site if you wanted to see how many bots there are http://www.autofighter.org/ <-- the bots are on the right lol.

Also, if by posting that link I am doing something bad just tell me and I will take it down

arcane_stew.png

we never said that you botter where just arguing against you becuase you say you dont care about bots and kind of endorsing botting

I don't understand the point you're trying to make, but I never thought you used bots.

Obviously if I was a bot then in 100days+ of playtime I would have much better stats than that. I mostly sit around and chat tbh. Or pk. But range pking is god awful so I don't do that much anymore.

arcane_stew.png

i dont get it, how do you think botting is in any way right?

if you to lazy to actually do it yourself then just dont play runecape, DO SOMETHING ELSE IF YOUR GUNNA BOT

]DO SOMETHING ELSE IF YOUR GUNNA BOT

This.

People bot so they can do other things while their account grinds. Or so i'm told.

arcane_stew.png

then that just shows that your a lazy person and will get nowhere in life

edit: this also goes back to the work thing, are you gunna go to parties and have someone else do what you were supposed to do? ya that kinda seems fun but theres a slim chance that you could do that

Edited by ihavedinner247