All Time Favorite Games

Hamtaro

1) Runescape obvsly

2) Forced Unleashed 1

3) Forced Unleashed 2 (I read an article on it, unless they [bleep] it up, I can tell I'll love it)

4) Portal 1

5) Portal 2 (when it comes out XD)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if you guy's are interested (and it was brought up before) but what if we did a favorite games thread a week from each person on this forums like we did for the music and movies forums? I think I'd love to read some of peoples top picks and some in depth explanations why, it might be interesting and I'd love to do a list.

Just some food for thought.

Care to explain that better to me pelase? :?

Just wondering if you guy's are interested (and it was brought up before) but what if we did a favorite games thread a week from each person on this forums like we did for the music and movies forums? I think I'd love to read some of peoples top picks and some in depth explanations why, it might be interesting and I'd love to do a list.

Just some food for thought.

Care to explain that better to me pelase? :?

THIS with video games.

1. Star Ocean; till the end of time (PS2)

2. Golden Sun (GBA)

3. Ace Combat 5; The Unsung War (PS2)

4. Final Fantasy X (PS2)

5. Front Mission 4 (PS2)

And to what Nadril posted, that sounds awesome :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

1. Team Fortress 2 (who knows how many hundreds of hours I've spent on this game.)

2. Modern Warfare 2

3. Killing Floor

4. Crash Bandicoot 3

5. Bioshock 2

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

1. Gran Turismo 4 (I spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to get a nurburgring lap time of under 5:30, managed 5:35 I think)

2. Pokemon Gold Version

3. Dark Cloud (PS2)

4. Assassin's Creed II (ignoring the annoying DRM, I really liked the story and felt the emotion. I ham not going to buy another game with the same DRM though)

5. Resident Evil 4

-. I-Ninja

You put MW2 second but not CoD4?

OH NO! I ARE NOT TEH CONFORMINZ! SHOOT ME NAO!

I prefer MW2 over CoD4, go cry to mummy.

K, you must be one of those bad kids who benefitted from stuff like OMA/DC tubing.

Really though you didn't need to respond like an asshat, I just wanted to know why.

K, you must be one of those bad kids who benefitted from stuff like OMA/DC tubing.

Really though you didn't need to respond like an asshat, I just wanted to know why.

I'm just sick of everyone acting like I'm insane for preferring MW2 over CoD4. I just prefer it overall, MP is more appealing to me, the campaign actually pulled me in (was very sad when Ghost died,) and Spec Ops is the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm just sick of everyone acting like I'm insane for preferring MW2 over CoD4. I just prefer it overall, MP is more appealing to me, the campaign actually pulled me in (was very sad when Ghost died,) and Spec Ops is the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm sick of all you CoD kids in general. For some reason people at my school actually look down on people if they don't play it. mellow.gif

How did you find it sad when Ghost died, he had zero character development, apart from he was basically just Gaz from CoD4 in a mask right down to the voice. I found it a lot harder to engage with the MW2 campaign because it moved really fast and had a lot of "wtf" random moments like Captain Price being alive, him setting off the nuke, suddenly switching to an astronaught, getting shot by General Shepherd, getting shot by Makarov, etc. Like multiplayer I think they took it too far with the all the crazy stuff.

I'm sick of all you CoD kids in general. For some reason people at my school actually look down on people if they don't play it.

IDK maybe stop playing Barbie & Friends and they won't. Also you call us kids then talk about your school, fail.

How did you find it sad when Ghost died, he had zero character development, apart from he was basically just Gaz from CoD4 in a mask right down to the voice. I found it a lot harder to engage with the MW2 campaign because it moved really fast and had a lot of "wtf" random moments like Captain Price being alive, him setting off the nuke, suddenly switching to an astronaught, getting shot by General Shepherd, getting shot by Makarov, etc. Like multiplayer I think they took it too far with the all the crazy stuff.

I was able to keep up with the changes in the campaign. The reason Ghost and Gaz have similar voices is because they were voiced by the same person. The only things I have problems with is spawn campers, which you can get in a lot of multiplayer games.

1. Gran Turismo 4 (I spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to get a nurburgring lap time of under 5:30, managed 5:35 I think)

HOLY CRAP. I forgot about the GT series... I think Grand Turismo 3 was the best. I got the F 90 and F 88 indy cars. There were beast cars. GT 4 was really good too, but by that time I started playing more RPG's then racers. Good times....good times...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm sick of all you CoD kids in general. For some reason people at my school actually look down on people if they don't play it.

IDK maybe stop playing Barbie & Friends and they won't. Also you call us kids then talk about your school, fail.

CoD isn't that great. Nor is it that important. :mellow:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod