99 Prayer - 14th 99

So, I got 99 Herblore about a week and a half ago, and got 7m Herblore xp in 3 days (5m in 1 day). Well, decided to burn the rest of my cash, and get 99 Prayer, for my 14th 99, 138 combat, and the second to last combat stat to be maxed (97 Summoning now, will be 99 soon enough). So, 28k Dragon Bones later, and with only 2.5m cash left, here's 99 Prayer.

99prayer.png

90-99 (with 450k xp from Blood Runs Deep) cost me 160m. I was ready to level over 24 hours ago, but had to wait for a friend of mine, since I promised I would level with him online.

And to make the week even better, as most of you know, I decided to dig up a clue that had been sitting in my bank for 3 months. Six simple steps and I got the 3rd most expensive Treasure Trail item (I believe?), the 3rd Age Kiteshield.

3rdagekite.png

I just finished my 2nd to last final for my first year of college, I have one more easy final left. I then get to go home, and immediately get to go to the beach with some of my best friends. Then after that, it's my birthday on the 15th :) and then I start work at the Oregon Zoo again the next week :D I'm excited for Summer!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

I like my house in the middle. Just SAYING.

pro fo sho.

10\10.

gay pride. u and me whaddya see

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I really like the cyan signature in there that's asking for your number, i do believe i may have had something to do with that :unsure:. Anyway 10/10 digging the clue and the fact that you have 14 99's (i have the xp for one skill to be around level 95)

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Gratz man, you've been working rally really hard for maxed and your doing a damned good job at it.

12/10 :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Gonna quote everyone :P

Congratulations on both 99 prayer and that 3rd age! :blink: That's awesome!

Thanks Tripsis :) I did what you failed at, getting 99 Prayer! :D And yeah, trust me, it's awesome.

Damn straight.

'nuff said.

Congradulations. Almost maxed total prior to Dungeoneering, very nice. :thumbup:

Thank you :) I'm really working hard on maxing (excluding Dungeoneering). My goal is by the end of 2010. Mainly will be Rc/Slayer/Agility that will take me long, but I love Slayer and Rc, and Agility isn't that bad of xp (60k xp/hour is pretty good).

I like my house in the middle. Just SAYING.pro fo sho.10\10.gay pride. u and me whaddya see

I c wot u did thar.

Incredible :DI'm on the pic, weeeeeeee! :)

That you are. Thanks for being there :)

Congrats 10/10You deserve it, good luck with summoning :DAnd we both know you don't have real life friends trololol

You suck. By the way, time to make your PM to me come true now, eh? I'll be working hard on Summoning. Less than 3k (I think) Crims to go!

I really like the cyan signature in there that's asking for your number, i do believe i may have had something to do with that :unsure:. Anyway 10/10 digging the clue and the fact that you have 14 99's (i have the xp for one skill to be around level 95)

Haha, I was wondering who said that, and then I eventually found out (by looking at Blind's picture of it, in the general picture thread). I only give out my number to certain people though. You gotta be a good friend, if you know what I mean ;) Lol.

you suck ,didnt tell me you were getting 99 already. :(10/10(Btw, I'll need that kiteshield as taxation :thumbup: )

Sorry =\ It was a last minute kind of thing, as a bunch of people knew I was going to level (had the level ready 25 hours prior to the actual level up), but I was waiting for a good friend of mine to show up. I promised him I'd wait for him to log on for my party. So it was a spur of the moment thing, when I saw him online.

Gratz man, you've been working rally really hard for maxed and your doing a damned good job at it.12/10 :thumbup:

Thanks bud :D I'm trying to get this over with already! But I'm going to miss leveling up once I finally max out haha. I'll get there soon though, I promise!

Wow awesome!!! Big congrats on the 99 Prayer and the 3rd Age! MINE!

Hehe, thanks Speedy! 99 Prayer is fast, easy, and costly. The 3rd Age is just lucky :P But glad I got both in the same week, especially right after 99 Herblore!

And for those who are wondering, I am keeping the shield, I love the look of it.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Sell that stupid shield.

Sorreh I couldn't there, then turned up like 1 min after you got. :wall:

Anywhoo, a awesome 99 sirrrrrrr.

9/10

O gabe: should I have a party for 99 pray?

Codguy: no it's only 99 pray

O gabe: o ok

*goes to check picture thread*

Hyprocrite

Still 9/10 but u suck

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Thanks Tripsis :) I did what you failed at, getting 99 Prayer! :D And yeah, trust me, it's awesome.

Isn't there an "offer all" option now or something? If so, give me a break! It was all the clicking that got to me! :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Goddamnit I overslept. :mellow: 10/10

Sucks to be you. It really did. It was the level of the century!

Congratulations Codman. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO SLAY REAL HARD TO CATCH UP WITH ME. 11/10 because I'm in your level-up picture.

All the way to 11! Thanks man, but I'm not going to try to catch up to you. But one day, I will surpass you in Slayer.

Congratulations Codman. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO SLAY REAL HARD TO CATCH UP WITH ME.
LOL SLAYER@@@@Grats Codnub, you still suck but a little less so if you donate me that shield pl0x.<3 go get em tiger.

I'm going to have to pass on giving away my purty shield... It's just... so... beautiful. I shall name it Heather. Oh Heather, I will marry you. If I could...

Sell that stupid shield.Sorreh I couldn't there, then turned up like 1 min after you got. :wall: Anywhoo, a awesome 99 sirrrrrrr.9/10

Don't you dare put slander on my dear Heather! But thanks for the effort man :D

O gabe: should I have a party for 99 pray?Codguy: no it's only 99 prayO gabe: o ok*goes to check picture thread*Hyprocrite Still 9/10 but u suck

That's because my 99s are important. Yours, however, are not.

Your luck is some massive bull.LOLOLOL

I know, right? But this is like, the only luck I ever get with drops. Just this one clue. All my other clues are crap.

Isn't there an "offer all" option now or something? If so, give me a break! It was all the clicking that got to me! :lol:

Yes, you can do offer-all and offer-x. With offer-x, I just type in 99 (or anything high) and then while you're offering your bones, you can have a familiar carrying bones for you, and you can withdraw without affecting your rate of training. However, you cannot do offer-all and then withdraw, because say, if you have 23 bones in your inventory and 25 in your Yak, like I was doing, by pressing offer-all, it would only offer the initial 23. So, by withdrawing anything 48 and over, you can offer all, and withdraw your bones, without any delay. You should play again/more and get 99 :P

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Yes, you can do offer-all and offer-x. With offer-x, I just type in 99 (or anything high) and then while you're offering your bones, you can have a familiar carrying bones for you, and you can withdraw without affecting your rate of training. However, you cannot do offer-all and then withdraw, because say, if you have 23 bones in your inventory and 25 in your Yak, like I was doing, by pressing offer-all, it would only offer the initial 23. So, by withdrawing anything 48 and over, you can offer all, and withdraw your bones, without any delay. You should play again/more and get 99 :P

See, much easier now! :XD: And meh I don't know if I can be bothered :P I'd love to get 99 runecrafting as well though...

*sigh*

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Very nice man 10/10

And nice luck :grin:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/