Stop referring to dungeoneering as "Dung!"

satya1avesta

Multiquoted like 10 posts so I decided to delete them. Suck it up. Kickable offence? I actually "rofld" at that.

As for 99.9% of teenagers being emo, that's not even close to true. The guy who said something about "scene" was very correct, except even 15% is way too large a number. Like 5% of teenagers in North America are emo or scene these times.

The kickable offense was a joke, sadly. Though I have enjoyed the random people today coming in screaming "Dung" and then exiting. Makes for a good chuckle.

So does your rant.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does your rant.

Did you just make a funny??? How cute is that?!

He did just make a funny.

The sad thing is, that funny he made completely owned you.

:-|

My rant makes him chuckle... yes I have been owned. Let me donate my account, assume the fetal position, and cry in the shower. :(

satya1avesta.png

Yea that'd be fun...if I was stupid.

So does your rant.

Did you just make a funny??? How cute is that?!

He did just make a funny.

The sad thing is, that funny he made completely owned you.

:-|

My rant makes him chuckle... yes I have been owned. Let me donate my account, assume the fetal position, and cry in the shower. :(

I'm sensing from this thread that the first thing you ate was someone or smoething named satya1avesta.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I'm sensing from this thread that the first thing you ate was someone or smoething named satya1avesta.

If I could eat myself I...woah, I probably shouldn't go there, viewer discretion is advised.

satya1avesta.png

If I could eat myself I...woah, I probably shouldn't go there, viewer discretion is advised.

obvious_troll.preview.jpg

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

obvious_troll.preview.jpg

I'm not a troll. I just like arguing with people.

What? Im supposed to take insults, snide remarks, and various other crap without saying anything sarcastic back? That doesnt seem like much fun then.

satya1avesta.png

:rolleyes:

arcane_stew.png

Sure...it is a crappy mini...err...uh...skill, and I understand that the masses are too lazy to type it out. Can we not accept another universal abbreviation? Perhaps "D&D"?

Just had to get that off my chest.

I'd like to get on your chest.

But well, dung (once again, want to get on your chest) is a ridiculous word anyways. No matter if it is an abbreviation of dungeoneering or just the word itself.

2j3qh46.jpg

Sure...it is a crappy mini...err...uh...skill, and I understand that the masses are too lazy to type it out. Can we not accept another universal abbreviation? Perhaps "D&D"?

But well, dung (once again, want to get on your chest) is a ridiculous word anyways. No matter if it is an abbreviation of dungeoneering or just the word itself.

I am going to start a petition to have it removed from the dictionary. Thanks for you support (of my chest).

satya1avesta.png

Too bad once it's become popular you can't stop it.

And by definition dungeoneering is dung.

arcane_stew.png

I rofl'd

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

:rolleyes:

The first sign of troll-ism is self-denial.

But seriously, if the world "dung" rubs you the wrong way, maybe you should stay away from your computer and chillax. It's just a word. If you are getting so worked up about a term used inside of a game, you need to check yourself.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

But seriously, if the world "dung" rubs you the wrong way, maybe you should stay away from your computer and chillax. It's just a word. If you are getting so worked up about a term used inside of a game, you need to check yourself.

I am chill. Everyone else seems to be in a tizzy, because they assume I am in a tizzy. I like the word tizzy.

satya1avesta.png

I am chill.

chickety check yourself, before you wreck yourself

off the chizanG

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Im still failing to see what "D&D" has to do with dungeoneering...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Im still failing to see what "D&D" has to do with dungeoneering...

I second that.

And at least dung sounds remotely funny after you've had a few drinks..

Apparently, you've never played D&D drunk. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

ive never even played d&d

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"