Stop referring to dungeoneering as "Dung!"

satya1avesta

I call it a MINIGAME.

correction :shame: :thumbup:

Tired of having to fix this stupid crap Jamflex implemented

if you think runescape is "stupid crap" why do you play?

I love RS in itself, but I hate a lot of things Jamflecks has done to it, such as

Minigames --> Activities

HP --> Constitution

Dclaws

Dungeoneering

PM me for fitocracy invite

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call it a MINIGAME.

NO, it would seem you think Runescape is stupid crap. Why else would you go somewhere where you start off with nothing and have to make everything? Dung is isolated from Runescape.

It is kindof a sped up simulation of what every new player had to do when they made an account and is extremly fun.

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

I call it a MINIGAME.

I love RS in itself, but I hate a lot of things Jamflecks has done to it, such as

Minigames --> Activities

HP --> Constitution

Dclaws

Dungeoneering

To tell the truth i agree with the top 2.5 but we have to live with it so im trying to make the correction to make it more bearable. I would agree with number 3 completely if i hadn't always liked claws. maby they should remove the spec.

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

or you could call it dungeoneering

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Its a piece of [cabbage]. Deserves that name.

Unless you pronounce it like dunj. If so. Yourdoinitwrong

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Watch the next skill be called "assassination"...

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Watch the next skill be called "assassination"...

i lol'd

"Fortunately, our developers work hard to please our players. THey work endless nights and days, writing new code all the time. But unfortunately, they didn't catch the small grammical error. In normal circumstances, we would work hard to correct this error, but currently we are attempting to get our heads out of our rectums, and it's proving a great difficulty. However, don't fret, we will have this small error fixed in about 6-7 months. Meanwhile, feel free to check out the best this game has to offer!

• To be announced

Thanks for reading, and make sure Lucien doesn't sneak away and become a God while you're playing all our fun-minigames-we posted-on-the-list-two-inches-above-but-have-no-faith-in-our-player-base's-reading-comprehension,

MMG"

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Two possible reasons that 'dung' is the accepted abbreviation for dungeoneering:

1) Ignorance: they don't know that dung means animal feces.

2) They are a t a similar mental development stage as the five year olds I teach (they giggle every time they hear the word 'poo'.

Personally, I'd go with number 1.

Two possible reasons that 'dung' is the accepted abbreviation for dungeoneering:

2) They are a t a similar mental development stage as the five year olds I teach (they giggle every time they hear the word 'poo'.

I'm guessing you didn't bother to read even one of the EIGHT pages of posts before you.

PM me for fitocracy invite

I'm guessing you didn't bother to read even one of the EIGHT pages of posts before you.

Got as far as page three before I decided there was no hope for meaningful discussion. I went back and read a few pages at random...and I was right: lots o' flamin, but very little of real value.

If Jagex was unhappy with the Dung moniker, they'd (1) censor it or (2) give the minigame a different name.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

This is nothing more than a pointless argument.

Why should Dung bother anyone? It's only short for 'Dungeoneering'.

You are too focused on the English definition of 'Dung' as opposed to the skill itself.