• 60 Min CWRI
  • All Styles
  • Turrets Arena
  • Rush On Sight
  • Rings Allowed
  • Corrupt Allowed
  • Dungeoneering Allowed

Summary

TKO Blitz Starting: 28 People (84 Options)

Rejuvenation Starting: 56 People (168 Options)

When I saw that we were fighting RJ today I was extremely worried about how we would perform about this new entity in the clanworld. They have an amazing pedigree with DI and I was sure that it would be a one sided fight. However, as all styles is our strong point, we were pretty confident that we could at least compete for the first 30 minutes or so. However, as Teamspeak numbers began to climb 5-10 minutes before the beginning of the fight our morale increased massively.

We had a superb start to the the fight as we piled Duvasio when they rushed us at our portal, we were neck and neck with them on kills for the first 15 kills until RJ's numbers began to have an effect on our pile. However, we persevered with the fight, transitioning pretty well the majority of the time and managed to stay around 30 kills behind them for the first 35-40 minutes. At this point our Teamspeak numbers climbed dramatically as we peaked at 39 people. At this point we began transitioning all over RJ's pile, picking off hybrids and range snipers near our pile.

The atmosphere in our audio was electric as at the 56 minute mark we were 10 kills behind as RJ got a dance at the south west turret. We rushed Duvasio again and then carried on transitioning on their pile, only slightly missing out on the last kill which would of given us the win.

What I will say about fighting as a new clan (from experience), especially in a fight like this is that it is very hard for people to work together as a new group of people, understand how their fall in leaders think and work and understand what is required of them. TKO Blitz is pretty experienced in these time of CWA fights and I think that showed today. Thanks so much for the fight RJ, we have massive respect for you and we wish you the best of luck with your new clan <3

TKO Blitz Ending Kills: 166 Kills

Rejuvenation Ending Kills: 166 Kills

TKO Blitz Ending: 39 People (117 Options)

Rejuvenation Ending: 40 People (120 Options)

Screenshots

Starting:

g7byop.png

qoqoho.png

7wnsod.png

iub66b5.png

100610135550.png

Ending:

oi54n7f.png

m2bmhzv.png

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

I don't know what to say, this was the greatest war I've ever been in. We were outnumbered by 20+ people for 3/4 of the war in all styles; yet we managed to pull it back really hard in the last 15 mins. It was pure epicness. Our audio was rocking and we went crazy when we saw the "Draw" sign in the end. Overall it was an amazing fight :P I can't say how happy I am right now. I lagged like crap during that war but I am happy to be a part of this epicness.

Let's keep it up TKO Blitz :thumbsup:

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

impressive ending and nice TKO you made hard work on trying to get it close even with such a numbe disadvantage

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very impressive tko, with the quantity between each side's mass, i would rate 2 out of 10 chance to get a DRAW out of it. Like I said before, very impressive of tko's performance. Great job to both sides in this war. :thumbsup:

phimproved.png

One of the most enjoyable wars I've been a part of, in a while. ^^

Thanks for the fight Rj! Your pull was amazing, and you guys did great. Much respect. :)

tko_blitz_final.png

GJ TKO, its rare to see a draw CWRI =p

Great pulls RJ, keep it up :thumbup:

Been in over 5000 CW's since they did that update(sept. 13, 2008) I think, this is first draw I've ever seen.

Maybe even 7500 or 10k, too.

Runescape, where amazing happens.

Well Said Simba.

van_sig.png

Pretty astonishing result given the circumstances. Well done both I guess, but more so TKO.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader