Resilience vs Dragonwood

Danny_TeamDan

resbanner.png

Starting: 19 v 19

psvquao.png

Dragonwood did a good job controlling the fight, but we fought back and proved to be resilient and managed to win it in the last minute with great pile selection.

Props to Dragonwood binders, made it hard for our Fall in Leaders, and I'm sure it will help us in future fights.

Ending:

100611183719q.png

5zszxon.png

Thanks for the fight. Didn't die, dc'd near the end though :rageeeeee:

6590ew.jpg

Gf, Tom got 1 hit and lost us the war.

We had 3-4 gmt leaving halfway through so it was around 14 v 17 half the fight. Gf

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Wow, what a close fight! Gj both clans :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Although it was technically a win, I'd honestly say that this was a draw considering how close it was at the end and the fact that we were only 2-3 kills ahead of you for the vast majority of the fight.

Good fight Resilience, it was a lot of fun. I hope we can fight you again in the future when we're in better shape.

About three kills, fourish deaths.

~Dark :)

dw_sig_sylvari.png

Proud Leader of Dragonwood.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding the clan or any of its members.

Combat Requirements: 108+ F2P Combat with 83+ Defence.

IRC Channel: #dwood on the SwiftIRC network.

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st

had fun leading for a bit, great leading from Robin transition like a boss! :thumbup:

resvsdw001.png

VERY CLOSE WAR

Did u take your chill pills. Jk u Legend <3

OT: Great job Res, off to a great start. Extremely close war, tough luck DW with that k0 in the last seconds =/

lightningcopy.png

Nice win, and props to DW for staying close/ahead the whole war despite the small disadvantage. I'm with tupac, don't know why GMTers wouldn't just finish the war out.

Great job Resilence, very close war considering from the outcome I see on both sides. "Looks like a dominant win" - As drawjoe would say ;) :thumbup:

phimproved.png

i must say, ur mass binders were as annoying as hell,

looks at HAR >.>

thadanger2509087563-iaza.gif

I was one of those who had to leave, I had to get up very early this morning to drive my sister into town so to prevent my (and my sisters) untimely and yet horrendous demise at the hands of my driving, I thought it best to go to sleep instead of scapin it up.

In all seriousness though, looks like we did well to keep it even despite having almost a 3rd of our bind and pile power leave. A draw would have been a good result, for us at least, but gratz on your win Resilience, was a fun and clean fight whilst I was there.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Looks like you both did well, gratz on the win Res.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Wow, looked like a great fight, considering how close it ended. ^^

Gratz on your win Res, and good job for putting up such a great fight, Dw.

tko_blitz_final.png