I flushed my report cards down the toilet...?

m0nkeym0j030

Ok so this year ive been getting bad grades, and report cards come in the mail. So i always beat my parentsto the mailbox. i flush them down the toilet. and now thee are 2 leaks in my house. The last time i flushed one down was in april. do you think I am responsible for the 2 leaks in the house?

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you could've found a more efficient way to deal with them :P

Well, now it's too late to tell him what he should've done. All we can say is, hope for the best, OP.

It's best you don't do an finger-pointing. American politicians do it all the time, and look where it gets them (nowhere).

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

The ink on the report cards probably washed off by now, or at least became unintelligible due to other things being flushed down the toilet. <_< I doubt the plumber's going to pull out the wad and flatten it out to figure out what was inside the pipes.

I can never understand how anyone can get a bad grade. I put in like 2 percent of my brainpower and i still get straight A's while my cousins and some of my friends have difficulty maintaining a C.

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

I can never understand how anyone can get a bad grade. I put in like 2 percent of my brainpower and i still get straight A's while my cousins and some of my friends have difficulty maintaining a C.

Its almost like different people have different abilities. Crazy

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I'm like you, I didn't study at all in highschool and had straight A's. I think it's the motivation they don't have. Meh I wanted to get out of school as fast as I could and did what I could to do it :P.

The ink on the report cards probably washed off by now, or at least became unintelligible due to other things being flushed down the toilet. <_< I doubt the plumber's going to pull out the wad and flatten it out to figure out what was inside the pipes.

Maybe not the plumber, but the parents will know what those sheets of paper are.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Well, I have to ask - do they not wonder where the report card is?

Paper can preserve in water :P Your parents could recover your report card

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

@Das, some schools don't give report cards and some don;t inform the parents.

I flushed dirty mags down the toilet when i was immature and a younger teenager to hide them from my parents. But yeah, its been long enough for the paper to "hit the fan". The ink should be "smeared".

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Try using a deep cleanser. If that doesn't work, apply constant firm pressure and alert the authorities. If he keeps throwing up there may be permanent water damage and you might have to reboot.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

you might want to pee alot and keep flushing, as pee is kinda acidic.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

you might want to pee alot and keep flushing, as pee is kinda acidic.

To add on:

Drink lots of mountain dew or water. That'll make you piss a lot.

Yeah, or something with lots of caffeine. That'll make you go.

Oh, Das it depends on certain medical conditions and what you eat and how hydrated you are, but urine is usually slightly basic due to dissolved Ammonia or NH3 in the body which turns into urea.

You could have burned the report cards, instead of flushing them down the toilet.

Flushing down the toilet: People have a chance of retrieving them.

Burning them: Gets rid of it, with no sign of evidence (except ashes) :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

or hell, just pour cans of coke in your toliet and flush - That stuff is super acidic (This is sarcasm, I know pee isn't acidic)

Abraham Lincoln

Sometimes rebooting can cause red spots, so don't be afraid to lead with your left foot. The instructions should explain how to marinate the meat properly. If you keep having problems, feel free to PM me with any questions.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I once chucked mine out due to a 65 in Spanish.

Best bet? Don't dispose of it at home. Slip it in your pocket, and take it to a dumpster somewhere, shred it, and dump it in there. Gone forever.

Also, less obvious than setting it on fire.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

or hell, just pour cans of coke in your toliet and flush - That stuff is super acidic

Or you know, drain cleaner, or hospital grade disinfectant which is just sodium hypchlorite, sodium hydroxide and hypochloric acid.