I flushed my report cards down the toilet...?

m0nkeym0j030

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't you just throw them in the bin like a sane person? Stuff it in an empty crisp packet and it'd never be found. Toilets are a bad place to hide misdeeds. Perhaps you should have used a river :ugeek:

Not good enough. The only answer is the ocean.

Never dispose of grade cards in your house. Pocket it, go to a park or something and throw it in the bin there. Unless your school is super sneaky and anticipated this by using some kind of waterproof ink and paper, then you're fine, but in any case you broke the toilet. Good job.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Never dispose of grade cards in your house. Pocket it, go to a park or something and throw it in the bin there. Unless your school is super sneaky and anticipated this by using some kind of waterproof ink and paper, then you're fine, but in any case you broke the toilet. Good job.

Haha, wouldn't that be a [bleep]?

Seriously, this thread would get 100x better if that was the case :thumbup:

The only surefire way you could get rid of bad grade grades is next time you have to find an active volcano and drop the report card in. The lava won't tell anyone.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

If you blow up the mailbox, they can't even deliver the mail.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

How to destroy evidence easily.

Step 1: Rip up the evidence into small pieces, don't use a shredder because they can be reassembled using the shredder.

Step 2: Place in a cup of food colouring and mix with a spoon until you have a pulp.

Step 3: Squeeze it out in front of the sink.

Step 4: Leave to dry out.

Step 5: Spray EazyCheese on it and put it on the floor on a dog walking path.

Now, that is for paper other things like hard disks are harder to destroy and require a different technique.

[/sarcasm]

You shouldn't of stuck it down the toilet, if you'd've put it in the bin in a park or somewhere which wasn't your house it would've been emptied and be in a landfill no need to stick it down a bloody toilet.

The problem could or could not be because of your evidence destroying but I think toilets should be able to cope with a bit more, if you want my opinion I think the papers formed a pulp wall in the pipe - It just needs some bleach I think.

[Falador tavern]

The only surefire way you could get rid of bad grade grades is next time you have to find an active volcano and drop the report card in. The lava won't tell anyone.

And the charred paper flies up in the thermal currents and takes a fantastic journey around the world, floating through deserts, storms, blizzards and other assorted epic landscapes, finally landing delicately on your doorstep as your parents get home.

Sorry, that isn't surefire either.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

1:Place the report card on your kitchen table

2: Break into a thermonuclear missle bunker

3: fire a thermonuclear missle at your house

4:?????

5: Profit!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

K so Lrn2scan your report card at a friends house onto computer and altar the grades

Or learn not to [kitty] out and show them the grades?

get better grades. if you're embarrassed to show your parents your grades, wouldn't you be honest to yourself? you're only fooling yourself, faking grades or removing them so your parents can't see them, you're only letting yourself down.

If these report cards were made out of regular paper, then i doubt you caused the leak. However, flushing down that model volcano you got a low mark on at the science fair may be the cause.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

We need to archive this thread. Or at least burn it into all our memories, right up there with the Testicular torsion thread, and that one on ass hair.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

How about manning up and showing your parents your stupid grades?

Was about to post that, but you beat me to it. Happy to know I'm not the only one thinking this way. :thumbsup:

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

We need to archive this thread. Or at least burn it into all our memories, right up there with the Testicular torsion thread, and that one on ass hair.

Because every slightly funny thing has to be TIF meme? Come on, you're ruining the status of them. :wink: (whatever they status they had... :blink: )

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The Report Card was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came.

You have my sword.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The Report Card was made in the fires of Mount Doom. Only there can it be unmade. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence it came.

You have my sword.

And you have my bow.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Yeah. Because charred remains of paper are totally legible! How about manning up and showing your parents your stupid grades?

What loser takes responsibility for something that's solely their fault?

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

You have my sword.

And you have my bow.

And MY AXE.

twotowers-gimli1.jpg

:<3:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp