Team Impulse Vs Divine Vindicators (Full Out - Not in timezone)

Darkrai

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before there is anymore flame among the debate if corr/dung/ect.. was on or off...

If they arent discussed in the rules, they're 'considered' on, thats how its always been...

We offered a rm .. and you guys declined at BH and mass logged (always knew you were good at that)

1 more thing, keep your members under control...a guy named 'toxic up' or something kept going along the lines of 'they won because we cheated' lawlzcopters. Then again I give him props for not logging with the majority of his clan. :rolleyes:

Was a fun war, for how long it lasted. (5 minutes).

Didn't expect a low pull from DV though, and next time read the rules and understand cwa warring guidelines before future warring. Sorry, not trying to flame, but dont really appreciate being called a cheater, when we did absolutely nothing wrong, and even when we did agree to fight you with 100% your rules (No corr/snipers/dung) you bailed. So no DV members should be declaring their 'auto-win' because from the looks of it, you were the one cowaring behind your pathetic excuses...Fun fight. :huh:

~Jos~

Look, what you've said is along the lines of clever...but what we were told was corr and dung were off - we even had to persuade some members not bring their g2h....so sorry if we annoyed you by not rming but when we turned up with our scimms and rune and we were met with corrupt and gravite most of us just left straight away....

it's also very hypocritical to tell DV to 'keep your members under control' when many of your members were flaming us before and after the 'war'....Amatuer, Hitman + Jack atack to name a few....

Anyway GF (?) IP

Care to show flames done by me? Because I wasn't even logged in until right before they got the challenge, I was eating breakfast. So feel free to post some pics of my flaming, I'd love to see those.

But the truth is, your warlord didn't specify dung/corr on or off, we offered a rm, you said no, you came out and said auto-win when you obviously didn't know your own rules, I wouldn't probably know the rules either if my warlords weren't there. We don't blame you, we blame the leadership.

trolololol got em

WG IS DEAD

Pround Ex Tempted Killers Warlord

Not like corrupt/dungeoneering would even make difference, barely any of you got prayer up to even tank and I only had an extra ~25 defense from the corrupt for the cost of 5 pizzas :blink:

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png