lvl 135 looking adult or ATLEAST mature clan

I am looking for a new clan. It must be atleast a mature clan but really perfer a 21yr old+ clan. I think my stats are pretty good.

I was in koa clan(kingdom of asgarnia) I left it cause of too much drama blamed on the wrong people by admins(not me).

I am a skiller I love soulwars and really want to leard gwd bosses. i AM ALSO WILLING TO PVP BUT NOT ALOT MAYBE CLAN EVENTS.

cwadark0ne Overall levels 2,051 total exp 141,382,449

Attack 99

Defence 99

Strength 99

Constitution 99

Ranged 83

Prayer 82

Magic 84

Cooking 99

Woodcutting 99

Fletching 92

Fishing 95

Firemaking 81

Crafting 80

Smithing 85

Mining 90

Herblore 67

Agility 81

Thieving 76

Slayer 85

Farming 65

Runecrafting 62

Hunter 71

Construction 52

Summoning 88

Dungeoneering 38

LEAVE A POST I WILL LOOK DAILY. THANK YOU!!!!!

Cwadark0ne.png

Hello Reuben,

First off all I would like to start off by saying that yes, your stats are rather impressive and my clan, Righteous Wrath would love to have you.

We have a very selective recruitment policy regarding maturity so rest assured that with us there will be no childish behaviour or otherwise innane drama that clutters up our forums or cc. I too have been in clans that had too much drama and immaturity, which led me to found my own, better clan. Now I'm not going to bombard you with graphics, technical information etc, but if you are interested in Righteous Wrath, we are a high-leveled community clan that centers around minigames like soul wars (we pride ourselves on combat levels and slayer) and we like to do boss runs (mainly godwars) as often as we can.

You can visit our tip.it recruitment thread by CLICKING HERE and any other information should be in my signature. If you are interested, please either post in this thread, our recruitment thread, or send me a private message.

Thank you for your time and good luck. I hope you find a good clan to call home

"In order to lead, you must learn how to carry your followers upon your shoulders"

"A man is not only defined by his abilities, but also by those of the men with which he surrounds himself"

"The meek fight for skill and fame, the strong fight for power with the skill and fame they already have"

lgoo.png

banner.jpg

historyx.png

Stricken By Fate is one of the premier Runescape clans. Stricken By Fate was founded by three individuals, and they are: Wafflez, Zetsumei_XII, and RaianTheFallen. We are a community/social based clan that accepts all levels and we have no requirements to join, because we believe that our members should enjoy the full benefits of being in a clan regardless of their achievements in-game. We do everything that most clans normally do, just packed into one clan.

While we have a main focus around our members and maintaining order within the clan, and enhancing your Runescape experience by providing a clan website for up to date information, and a private forums for which our members can discuss important issues within the clan or just discuss random stuff. We are also skilled and experienced in Warring, PVP Worlds and monster killing (God Wars and such), and more importantly just having fun playing RuneScape.

Stricken By Fate will diligently pursue the goal to have a clan that values players of all sorts. If you enjoy focusing on non-combat skills and attending fun events, you'd find a home in our clan. If you enjoy PvP trips, combat training, wars, and fun wars, then you will have plenty of opportunities to be a part of these in our clan. And of course, if you enjoy all aspects of the game: combat, non-combat, mini-games, community, etc...then Stricken By Fate is the place for you!

We are "casual, but serious". What does this mean? It means we are a laid back group of gamers who enjoy adventuring together, love chatting it up in clan chat or Teamspeak(soon to come). We respect each other and others around us, but take our playtime seriously. We don't have time for drama and we value the image our guild portrays in the eyes of others. We want to be known as the clan to go to when you want to explore all aspects of the game and be around people who respect and support you.

The Stricken By Fate clan leaders will run the clan with Loyalty, Integrity, and Honor. These three virtues are present in all of our members. With monthly inactivity sweeps, we ensure that our clan is free from any inactive or idle members.

infop.png

Clan Homeworld(s): 11(F2P), 64(P2P)

Clan Timezone: International

Clan Chat: Strickencc

Clan creation date: May 15, 2010

Council: K A T I E 23, XxSinik187Xx, (TBA)

Events Team: TBA

Recruitment Team: TBA

eventsb.png

We host a wide variety of events. These events are hosted not only by our Events Team, but also by our members themselves, who we encourage to plan their own events and do things that they wish to do. Our events are both F2P and P2P. Some of our events range from killing bosses to just hanging around and chatting. Some events that we do are listed below:

-Monster Hunting: KBD(King Black Dragon), KQ(Kalphite Queen), Revs, GWD(God Wars Dungeon), Corp Beast, etc.

-Skilling Sessions: Woodcutting, Firemaking, Fishing, etc.

-Mini-Gaming: PC(Pest Control), FoG(Fist of Guthix), Clan Wars, Penguin Hunting, Mole Hunting, etc.

-Competitions: Competitions for clan members in various aspects of the game.

-House Parties/99 Parties: We host house parties, and parties for clanmembers that reach 99 in a certain skill.

-Plus many more!

rulesjs.png

SBF General Rules:

- Respect everyone.

- No flaming.

- Act maturely.

- Follow all SBF rules and Jagex rules.

- Listen to members that are higher than you.

- If you encounter any problems, please contact a Leader or Council Member.

- Always join Stricken By Fate clan chat(Strickencc), when on Runescape.

- Stay active and have fun!

SBF Forum Rules:

- No Spamming.

- No Flaming.

- No inappropriate materials (That includes naughty images, p***, etc)

- No offensive language

- No double posting or bumping topics

- No multiple or sharing forum accounts

- No scamming (which is near impossible nowadays)

- Forum username must be identical to your Runescape username. If you do it on accident, we'll change it.

- Bump the thread on Runescape forums at least once a day.

howtojoin.png

Simply register an account on our forums here Then fill out the application. See you all in SBF!

Hey ruben1026 I suggest joining Bloodshed Empire. With our great, close-knit community, we have been standing for more than 3 and a half years and counting, and our clan history reflects this. Our events, both f2p and p2p, are mostly GMT and EST time-friendly, but some of our members are not within those timezones and they can still attend. These events can range from anything from warring, to skilling competitions, to mini-games! We also have an inner team devoted to PvP, if that's your thing.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me here on <Forum Name> or in-game (X_men570) join our clan chat (Clan_Bse) or hop into our IRC channel (#bse). I hope to see you soon as member of Bloodshed!

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

Bloodshed.jpg

Bse Recruiter

Hello, I would like to personally invite you to our new clan, seven deadly sins! This clan was founded by leader Arktogon. This is a farely new clan,so we are a tight knit group. Here is some information on why you should join seven deadly sins.

7 DEADLY SINS

MATURE,FRIENDLY ADULTS (17+only)(P2P &F2P)

~GMT AND CENTRAL TIME ZONE~

-This clan does EVENTS such AS-NOT mandatory

-God Wars

-Dungeoneering

-PK'ing Trips

-Clan Wars

-Soul Wars

-Castle Wars

-Home Worlds:9(P2P) 8(F2P)

-No Rules in Clan except to be Friendly and RESPECTFUL to other clan members.

-We are a SKILLING/COMBAT based plan

-We love chilling and helping our clan members up there stats and help them with quests as well

-We have a forum site (If you come in cc, we can show it to you, hence we are guessing you are actually interested in joining by coming in)

-We are always looking for brand new things for the clan to do together, or alone,just to make the clan more fun and enjoyable- so IDEAS are STRONGLY a PLUS

-Combat level Doesnt Matter

-Your rank depends on age,how active and helpful you are in the clan.

-CC "Arktogon"

-Or PM Me:FaithNoMore

~Stephy~

Hello, I would like to personally invite you to our new clan, seven deadly sins! This clan was founded by leader Arktogon. This is a farely new clan,so we are a tight knit group. Here is some information on why you should join seven deadly sins.

7 DEADLY SINS

-God Wars

-Dungeoneering

-PK'ing Trips

-Clan Wars

-Soul Wars

-Castle Wars

-We love chilling and helping our clan members up there stats and help them with quests as well

-We have a forum site (If you come in cc, we can show it to you, hence we are guessing you are actually interested in joining by coming in)

-We are always looking for brand new things for the clan to do together, or alone,just to make the clan more fun and enjoyable- so IDEAS are STRONGLY a PLUS

-CC "Arktogon"

-Or PM Me:FaithNoMore

~Stephy~

If you want to experience something different and try out a different aspect of Runescape in Wars and Pking as a group, i'm inviting you to try out Forsaken!

We're a newly established clan, 6 weeks old now with experienced members. We also hold some fun events like GWD, Castle Wars and other minigames but focus mainly on our warring skills. Goodluck on your search ;), if you have any questions don't hesistate to PM me :)

recruitmentbody.gif

forumrec.pngmlrec.png

forsakensig1.png

Looking for an active GMT Pking & Warring clan? Click here

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy {on irc.swiftirc.net}

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

• You must visit forums as often as possible.
  • You must be willing to listen and learn
  • You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and thats activeness in events.
  • You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

introductionzd2.png

Hello There, And Welcome To Clan Blasphemy's Recruiting Thread. Blasphemy Is A Runescape Clan That Strives To Become Close To Perfect. Our Greatest Ambitions Have Never Changed Since Day 1, We've Always Wanted To Grow And We've Always Wanted To Be the Best. As The Clan Became Older, Blasphemy Became More Mature And More Understanding As To Knowing Which Destiny It Must Walk Upon.

Now Blasphemy Wants To Become Unique And Do Things No Other Clan Has Done Or Achieved Before. Complete Organization In The Battlefield, A Community Which Is A Family From Which Every Member Has Their Own Place & Identity. And Finally, We Want To Be The One's To Define That Power/Greed Is Nothing Compared To Courage, Skill, Intelligence & Unity.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

96+ F2P Combat Level

70+ Defense Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, it's like a tradition and a rule; Always stick by your comrades side and be their support in every instance.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, thats organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but its never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. We make sure that every Blasphemien in the war is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

• F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans. We also do PvP Related wars and pking events aswell.
  • P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.
  • Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight. Pvp & CWA wars is what blasphemy does.
  • Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one "unofficial" event EVERY other day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most "unique" clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.

picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

090124213525ug9.png

090308162041.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

090621122901.png

090621153339i.png

090621154641.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Captains - Saint Cruez - Nirvana_05 - Animalnstnct

Warlord - Ramen Bomb

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

oversized.jpg

7 DEADLY SINS

-God Wars

-Dungeoneering

-PK'ing Trips

-Clan Wars

-Soul Wars

-Castle Wars

-CC 7deadly5ins

-Or PM Me:MissStephy

~Stephy~

lbhorizontalblades2.jpg

Hey mate,

I thought I'd give you a little info about my clan, WG:

What we have to offer like other clans

Click on the facts for the evidence

dbwar2copy.png

• P2P Pking - We are out several times weekly, with PK trips always being successful.
  • F2P Pking - We alternate our P2P trips with F2P regularly, giving you the best of both worlds
  • Warring/PKRI's - We war regularly, but allow plenty of time to relax too.
  • Requirements - We keep our requirements at 100+ F2P - high enough to keep out inexperienced players but lower than most other clans because we believe that the personality is more important than the pixels.
  • Excellent Community - The WildGuard community is one of the best in the clan world, and you can ask many people that will agree.
  • Money-making - We have support in many money-making events, from GWD, just plain skilling events, and even EP-gaining.
  • Active Teamspeak and IRC - Our Teamspeak server can hold up to 1,000 members in it, and our IRC channel is always filled with people chatting about anything you can think of.

What sets us apart from other clans

Click on the facts for the evidence

dance1.png

• 6.5 Years - WildGuard is one of the oldest clans, and is run buy the His Lordship, the longest serving clan leader in Runescape.
  • Positive Reputation - WildGuard is known to almost the entire PVP Pking community, and is always in demand for fights.
  • Clan Website - Our website is probably the best clan website in the entire clan world, with the largest set of photo archives you'll ever find.
  • Forums - Our forums are amoung the most beautiful, secure forums in the clan world thanks to our technician, Robbiethe1st.
  • Elite Community - The only clan with its own T-Shirt, and has held 4 real life meetings, with a fifth on the way at Runefest.
  • Event Variety - We have UNDENIABLY the largest range of events. Our catalogue (click link) at the time of writing shows 97 types of events.
  • Event Frequency - We have an event almost every other day, ensuring that people will always find something to do with WG. Many events are now open to the public so you can try before you buy.
  • Clan Anniversary - Our Clan Anniversary is one of the most well known in the world, stretching over 7 days with 20 events, and millions in cash/item prizes.
  • Anti-extended PKRIs - We have a policy on not having PKRIs that last longer than three hours because we believe our members abilities rely on skill, not returning sets. The video in this link shows a p2p war lasting only 5 minutes.
  • Mentor System - We have a system where our Trial Guardians are paired up with our veteran members to help learn their way around WG.
  • Non-RS Games - WildGuard plays a wide variety of games not RS related, from iSketch, Age of Empires II, and many other games.
  • Easy Application System - WildGuard has a system that instantly puts a member into a clan, no future applicants.
  • World Timezones - All timezones are covered in events, so no specific timezone suffers.
  • Allied Events - WildGuard has many events with our allies, ensuring a strong, reliable relationship continues with our allied clans.

Forums: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/forum

IRC: #wg_lobby for guests, #wg for full members (IRC.SwiftIRC.net)

Clan Chat: His Lordship

Requirements: 100+ F2P Combat

Please give us a try. We've been around this long for a reason.

NewBanner-3.jpg?t=12

Hey, Ruben. We have a shared leadership clan that is made up mostly of late teens and 20 year olds.. I'm 28 myself. We are a new clan, but have grown a lot in the little bit of tme that we have been in existence. We have a forum here - http://7deadlysins.findtalk.net/index.htm and we also have our own Teamspeak server that I just put up yesterday.

We have several family members that the clan is founded on (all adults except my son) and a lot of us in the clan are close friends, so you can expect a very tight-knit clan where no immature discussions or actions exist. Admittedly, we are a small to mid-size clan.. depending on what time of the day you play, however we have the resources to grow if we can keep finding actives.

We do events about once a week (officially), however we get together throughout the week and do clan wars, soul wars, dungeoneering, etc. depending on how many people are on.

Also, we have a leadership position and high officer positions open, if the leadership council can grow to trust you.

Clan name: 7 Deadly Sins

Clan Channel: 7Deadly5ins (that's a 5 not a S lol)

Jump in and I hope you catch someone on. If not, then leave an introduction post at our forum about yourself and what time during the day you play.

Take care, man.

-Tim

• 2 weeks later...

The Gielinor Reserves

15z0bx5.png

Why join us?

In TGR we pride ourselves in being the next generation of Runescape Clan. Your wondering what makes us different from any other clan right? Well in TGR we use a VERY UNIQUE and ORIGINAL idea for the clans structure and we handle promotions VERY different than any other clan. Come join the one and only militarized clan in Runescape.

How is our set up so unique and why do we think it will work?

We used the very same "chain of command" that countries around the world have used in their military for centuries. It has worked so well to defend nations, why wouldn't it work to run a clan.

What type of clan are we?

We are a community of friends geared towards helping each other improve ourselves in the game. We get together for events ranging from Castle Wars to God Wars Dungeon. We enjoy mainly just chatting in our Clan Chat

Clan Information

Commanding General - MGA Xow2k3

Alpha Company

Company Commander - Amtgard III

1st Sergeant - IdivinewindI

1st Platoon Leader - Randollini

1st Platoon Sergeant - L3-chas-37

2nd Platoon Leader - Ruffalex

2nd Platoon Sergeant - Karmas Creed

Bravo Company

Company Commander - ???

1st Sergeant - ???

1st Platoon Leader - ???

1st Platoon Sergeant - ???

2nd Platoon Leader - ???

2nd Platoon Sergeant - ???

Home Worlds

87 F2P / 88 P2p

jules2b.png

^^click on sig to enter collision's forums

crown9.gifcrown2d.pngCollision Mentor.crown9.gifcrown2d.png

Hi Ruben

Check out 'The Gladiatorz' Gladz - recruitment topic

We are one of the oldest Runescape clans. Are EST - GMT based and have different kinds of events.

On top of this all we strive to get a tight community where having fun and making friends is our top priority.

So check us out I'm sure you will like it and give it a go.

See you soon.

Feel free to add me ingame for a chat or get in our cc - 'Gladz chat' and meet our members.

:D

Moira64

Welcoming community - Awesome history - Great future

Event team member ~~~ Junior Mentor ~~~ PR team member

livegreensig.png

I was going to post the entire thread we have hosted but I didn't want to cause you to read a lot of prepared material.

My name is DemonaDenmar (my clan mates call me Sara) and I am the Leader of End Of Neutrality. We've been open now since 2006 and still going. We are a community based clan and we cover a long list of events (you name it we do it including our weekly corp and penguin hunting events)

I'm not going to bore you with some big line about being the greatest clan because for some we are and some we aren't but I will say it is the best group of players I have ever been friends with and had the opportunity to lead.

Feel free to check us out.

Tip.It clan listing : http://forum.tip.it/topic/249588-end-of-neutrality/

All our links and things are there. Or you can talk to me in game directly or visit our cc Clan_EON

Good luck in your hunt for the clan that's the right fit for you.

blue_woman_sig-1.jpg

Hey, sup? Im going to make this short. My clan is called seven deadly sins. We are a small skilling/combat based clan looking to grow. We host events weekly but they are not mandatory to attend, we strongly advise you to attend though to meet other members of the cc. Our only reqruiment is that you are 17+ yrs in age because this is an older/mature clan of runescape. come into cc if your interested! CC-7deadly5ins (Thats a 5)

Events

-Fishing trawler

-Pest Control

-Stealing Creation

-God wars

-Dungeoneering

-Soul waRS

-Clan Wars

-Castle Wars

-We do many other events...

~Stephy~