kill stealers at tzhaar

friedtomato7

dont do it so much at tzaar but sometimes when they are my task lol

lots of low levels thier tho ranging.....sometimes i steal 2-5 kills to get more spawns if they hop...

try it alot at firegiants cuz they slow me down thier....

black demons, nech, dusties, ill just hop

and kuradel is single combat =o

StarViv.png

its funny how many people are proud arrogant 'jerks' on the internet

but mild mannered, well brought up, middle class suburban pushovers irl

LOL and your any different?

And assumptions will never get you no-where.

I olny Kill steal at Tzhaar, cause with a task of 88, its not worth hopping and if i see a low lvl noob taking too long to kill one i'll steal it and make them hop as mostly those low lvl punks anin't there for slayer like I am :P

No this doesn't give me a reason to interfere with other people and annoy them but ya know the old saying a J mod said before: go big or go home.

(and yes i'm a jerk irl too.)

Get some spelling, and get some manners.

I do not kill steal, even in multicombat, even when the person is like combat 65. I usually politely ask them what the hell they're doing here, as they're about 20 levels lower than the monster. I actually HELP them, AND get them to leave. :shock: New concept amirite.

So anything above 158 would be unfightable, since you're at least 20 combat levels lower than the monster.

Preau.png

I was with my freind at tzhaar and we were killing the kets and xils by ranging. It was his first day of membership and i wanted to give him a good experience. This went well until a guy started dealing the finishing blow to the guy we were ranging and therefore getting the drop. He did this enough times until we were forced to hop. I wonder why he was taking our kills when he could easily kill them himself as he was a lvl 90+ (cant remember of the top of my head ). What drives others to damage the experience for others in order to get a quick kill?

sorry mr tomato, but with levels like yours, you're going to get kills stolen for a while. i'd suggest going somewhere else, tzhaars are always populated by higher levels.

archsupportei2.png

Thisbenathan.png

Downfall since day 1.

finishing blow doesn.t determine who gets the kill, its who does more damage. cmiiw, i'm pretty sure "last hit" only makes a difference when killing slayer monsters.

edit: i'm usually one of those people who steals kills. why? because the strongest players who have no-lifed for the longest time deserve priority over others in MMO's. it becomes more of a competition for loot than anything

If you steal kills from level 60s, then in my eyes you have no priority over anyone/anything. If you have no-lifed for so long, 30 seconds longer to get your own kill shouldn't be too much trouble. If you can't get your own loot by the point you are at, you don't deserve it.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

I ks because the level 60s are not using the spawns efficiently whereas I will. Also because I can and its fun, especially in a qc world where they really can't say anything.

I ks because the level 60s are not using the spawns efficiently whereas I will. Also because I can and its fun, especially in a qc world where they really can't say anything.

You are still a worse person for doing it. They work hard for their kills, you don't. Then you come along and steal theirs anyway? You are pathetic.

GuidesForScapers.png

You are still a worse person for doing it. They work hard for their kills, you don't. Then you come along and steal theirs anyway? You are pathetic.

Getting 55 range or 60 str is hard work :thumbup:

I already worked hard, and passed them up, so i'll ks whenever I can.

Unhesitating.png

I'm sure the clicking really took it out of you. Please, define working hard to me. I'm not quite sure my level 115 brain can handle the concept of sitting on my ass. But surely, once i grasp the concept, i will have the right to waste other people's time? Enlighten me, almighty level 138.

GuidesForScapers.png

I'm sure the clicking really took it out of you. Please, define working hard to me. I'm not quite sure my level 115 brain can handle the concept of sitting on my ass. But surely, once i grasp the concept, i will have the right to waste other people's time? Enlighten me, almighty level 138.

If you had looked me up, you would had noticed i'm not 138. Or even close to it. *gasp*

Unhesitating.png

If you had looked me up, you would had noticed i'm not 138. Or even close to it. *gasp*

I assumed, since you said you had worked so darn hard, you would be at least level 138. Oh well, i guess that just nullified your argument.

GuidesForScapers.png

I assumed, since you said you had worked so darn hard, you would be at least level 138. Oh well, i guess that just nullified your argument.

It didn't, actually. Just because i'm not 138 doesn't mean I never worked hard.

Just because they are level 60 doesn't mean they never worked hard. Nice flawed logic, moron.

GuidesForScapers.png

Just because they are level 60 doesn't mean they never worked hard. Nice flawed logic, moron.

Cool story bro. Does level 60 take ANY hard work at all? Not really.. no.

And I'd rather you call me "Idiot", over "moron". :)

Unhesitating.png

Could be maxed in all non-combat stats. Moron. Everyone puts effort into their account, clearly your hours of clicking went to your head.

GuidesForScapers.png

Could be maxed in all non-combat stats. Moron. Everyone puts effort into their account, clearly your hours of clicking went to your head.

Could be maxed in all non-combat stats. Idiot. Everyone puts effort into their account, clearly your hours of clicking went to your head.

Unhesitating.png

with relevance to the main topic, 99 in all non combat skills won't help you much when using combat, especially if your combat levels are in the 60s. i know it's a tough world out there, the strong being the strong and all, but it's just how it is, sweetheart.

archsupportei2.png

Thisbenathan.png

Downfall since day 1.

It's just griefing(in your example). no way to get around it but it's still griefing. The only solution is to get big or go home though.

Try to find a better place to camp. one of the reasons Higher level player's do killsteal is because you aren't utilizing the monster spawns effectively. Hop around and try an empty world. or go somewhere where monsters are more adaquate to your level.

The only people who i genuinely would be miffed at are high level players who killsteal low level spawns. I'm mostly talking a level 138 crashing the mole (which is bad cash for him anyway). or players who do things like steal a ranger's safespotted kill. or that guy in your example.

Though Ls multi would be a decent idea. A place that allowed multiple people in the same CC to attack the monster but nobody else.