Xbox 360 Slim

Maleficus1055

It doesn't even look any smaller than the one we have right now... Built in wifi? Sorry but I already have a wifi adapter, so it's not worth buying this. Adding a few bends to the console doesn't justify the 300+ price tag it's probably going to have. It just doesn't really seem worth it. And of MS is stupid and makes Kinect only available on this console, I definitely will NOT be getting it.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

It's quite disgusting if you ask me, saying the Slim models come from the PS2 era, you need to look back to the NES times, both NES and SNES got a slim model called NES2 and SNES2

I only referred to the PS2 because thats' basically what its reflecting, the PS2 slim was made both slimmer with online support hardware built-in, just like this 360S.

no idea if you're trolling or just being stupid, but the 360 always had a built in modem

If it clears things up, I've never owned a Xbox or 360. I assume OP ment it now has in-built WI-FI, which was what I was sort of link... Oh forget it. -.-

Popoto.~<3

this will hopefully prolong the life of xbox 360. wish they would've done something with the original xbox instead of letting it go after only 3 years compared to n64's 5 or even ps2 which is still going. now all i have is xbox still with tons of memory, one stack of games, and difficulty finding working xbox games i want

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

It's taken them 5 years to implement built-in wireless..

This is what I was saying....

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

They have never called it slim, MS have just simply called it Xbox 360.

apparently logic isn't allowed in this thread

What he said was logical, you're complaining that it's not slim when they didn't present it to be so.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

It was witty in theory but failed in the pratice, sir.

But I do agree with the man. This is stupid, another example on how video game nerds and fanboys are letting the companies know the consumers will buy anything at any price, [bleep]ing over the small casual player.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Idk why they always present it standing like that, even microsoft siad that they do advise people to put their xbox horizontally when playing as it damages the cd like any other disk player does when you place it vertical.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Idk why they always present it standing like that, even microsoft siad that they do advise people to put their xbox horizontally when playing as it damages the cd like any other disk player does when you place it vertical.

Wrong.

It only damages the disk if you move it to vertical position whilst the disk is in the system... Screws up the allignment.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other