Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Luck Streaks

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Springyguy
[ Display Name History ]

Springyguy

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Springy guy
It's not very good but...while I was killing green dragons for money I got a clue scroll on my 10th kill ish and did that got zammy page 1 for 500K then went back to green dragons and half an hour later got another clue scroll and got a guthix page

And that's all the luck I've had, especially now i'm f2p again

O_o top of a new page, my lucks started ^^

Edited by Springyguy, 20 August 2010 - 08:27 PM.

Posted Image

castias
[ Display Name History ]

castias

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • RSN:castias
I think the best for me was when I was first starting out and decided to take on different dragons. The first few dragons that I went to all dropped clue scrolls which gave me the weapons and armor that I still ahve today. That was the best lucky streak that I ever had. I wish that I could get that luck back,lol.

Synthox
[ Display Name History ]

Synthox

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • RSN:Bionic Yoshi
  • RSN2:Wels Catfish
  • Clan:TRR
Man, where to start. My best drop EVER was a couple of months ago, an obby shield, 146k at the time. Up until then, my combat runescape career was one big dry streak. Then, while training for 60 def on pyrefiends I stumbled upon a lvl 2 clue. I had to do plague city and biohazard for it, but guess what it was? Rangers.

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

MrNash
[ Display Name History ]

MrNash

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • RSN:Z A R U Z
This was my oddest piece of luck (Very lucky in the end i guess)

Was duo'ing TD;s with a RL mate for about 7 hours solid one day, and 6 the next day, with not even a D plate piece drop.

The day after, he resigns from TD's thinking they are a complete waste of time, so I head back solo. About 3 kills into solo, I get D claws and my mate is kicking himself over it :D

Tatters
[ Display Name History ]

Tatters

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • RSN:Agile Josh
As far as drops go, the last good one I got was a Dragon Chain from Dust Devils.
:)
Although....December last year I got a Disk of Returning from a party in the Falador Party Room :-o
Along with my Fishing money and my Woodcutting money (also completely liquifying my bank), I was able to get myslef a Red Party Hat :thumbsup:
| November 2009: Fishing Skillcape Achived |
| January 2010: Red Partyhat Obtained |
| March 2010: Woodcutting Skillcape Achived |
| August 2010: Fletching Skillcape Achived |

kingbleed
[ Display Name History ]

kingbleed

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 146 posts
I'm 800 tds kills dry of even a plate piece, 100 barrow chests dry, I actually get a dragon skirt almost every trip to metals, but I think that's Jagex's way of saying too bad we don't want you to be happy, heres a consolation prize, [wagon].

Haruko
[ Display Name History ]

Haruko

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • RSN:Haruhara
For me, I had a Steel dragon task and I ended up getting a dragonstone, which like a visage, is extremely rare. Do some other slayer tasks then get another Steel dragon and got a visage. Two extremely rare drops from a Steel dragon from two different tasks. Felt good, man.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users