Obt doesn't sparkle.

At least I don't think he does...

You don't sparkle, right?

Please say you don't.

oh ya your right..

forgot that one tiny fact. darn.

i could have made millions off this. damnit.

WOW 102 PAGES

For some reason I like your real life stories... I'm curious what would happen if your friends knew you dated 2 girls at once. Better to get rid of one soon instead of losing both of them, right? :ohnoes:

My best friends know everything, but that's it. ;)

wow, wtf is this

wot its a blog innit. HELLO BEDMAN.

/obt/ + vampires + needless drama + [kitty] = girls would love this [cabbage]. its like twilight all over. :thumbsup:

'cept sorta backwards.. jacob.. edward.. lisa.. jane.. ehh..

I should make this into a romance novel, except that I'm a really hot zombie or something.

Obt doesn't sparkle.

At least I don't think he does...

You don't sparkle, right?

Please say you don't.

I'm so pale that I do, in fact, sparkle in the sunlight. No joke.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

dats just weird.

lrn2not begerman.

or irish

or what other paled skinned race you are.

african-american.

whatever.

seee.. that wouldn't work. cus like mid [kitty] your bbc would fall off and then you'd go all nazi on the ladies.

see what i did thar?

I'm Irish, son. AND THANK YOU JUSTICE FOR STICKING UP FOR ME AGAINST THE DISCO MAN.

I love you anyway, Disco.

Also, GOOD [bleep]ING NEWS! I got into almost every class I wanted! [bleep] YEAH! It's soooooo difficult to get into classes at my school, so this is [bleep]ing huge. I'm taking math (algebra II), English (difficulty doesn't matter -- English is always easy), and intro to astronomy. I'm trying to get into a second English class, too, like British literature or something.

dgs5.jpg

I'm Irish, son. AND THANK YOU JUSTICE FOR STICKING UP FOR ME AGAINST THE DISCO MAN.

Also, GOOD [bleep]ING NEWS! I got into almost every class I wanted! [bleep] YEAH! It's soooooo difficult to get into classes at my school, so this is [bleep]ing huge. I'm taking math (algebra II), English (difficulty doesn't matter -- English is always easy), and intro to astronomy. I'm trying to get into a second English class, too, like British literature or something.

LOL. algebra 2... what grade you in?

I'm in college. Algebra 2 in college =/= algebra 2 in high school. And I'm absolutely horrible at math.

dgs5.jpg

I'm in college. Algebra 2 in college =/= algebra 2 in high school. And I'm absolutely horrible at math.

yes, this is true. good luck with it. math sucks big time.

When do you start classes?

February 14th, so I got some time. I'm not gonna be too busy, thankfully. I'll probably be skilling a lot while I do math homework (math homework is going to kill me . . . ).

dgs5.jpg

Hello obtaurian, welcome to class.

professor+dog.jpg

This semester we are going to discuss the vast intricacies of the galaxy.

Yea, let me put on my hat and robes. naughtym.gif

No, it's "I put on my robe and wizard's hat."

And then the level 1,000,000 lightning bolt that explodes your body into a fine bloody mist, etc.

dgs5.jpg

I would cast level 3 eroticism on you, but you're already a beautiful woman.

Edit: a REAL beautiful woman

Hello obtaurian, welcome to class.

professor+dog.jpg

This semester we are going to discuss the vast intricacies of the galaxy.

This is pretty much what I thought when I saw the astronomy class, l0l.

Except without the dog tbh.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

FML I realized that the astronomy class doesn't have a lab, so I'm now taking oceanography instead. I had to switch my English class around, too, so now I have to wake up at 6AM two days a week. [bleep] my [bleep]ing life.

I really want to add a second English class, but I don't know if I can handle that. Taking a science class with a lab and a math class at the same time is going to be hard enough.

dgs5.jpg

Well, at least you have labs at the beach for oceanography right?

I doubt it. :/ I suppose we could do a field trip sort of thing, but I really doubt it.

dgs5.jpg

I doubt it. :/ I suppose we could do a field trip sort of thing, but I really doubt it.

That's why I was looking at CSU Monterey Bay for biology. You can see the ocean from the campus :razz:

That's why I was looking at CSU Monterey Bay for biology. You can see the ocean from the campus :razz:

I'm hoping to transfer to UC Santa Barbara really soon. Pretty much anywhere close to a beach would be perfect for me. After this term and the next, it'll be smooth sailing to my Ph. D. 8-)

Also, I love this song. My favorite band's new video (this is by far their softest song, FYI):

dgs5.jpg