High level [bleep]S thinking they're entitled to stealing worlds

Nomrombom

Get the [bleep] out of my thread.

You're just making a fool of yourself.

Swearing at everyone who disagrees with you? You're as bad as the guy whom you criticise.

And this is a public forum. You don't possess any rights to force people out of "your" thread.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swearing at everyone who disagrees with you? You're as bad as the guy whom you criticise.

And this is a public forum. You don't possess any rights to force people out of "your" thread.

Hello, and welcome to the Rants Forum

I will be your tour guide.

Please keep hands and arms to yourself, and all your fingers curled into a fist.

You may throw your logic and reason out this window [ ]

Thank you, we hope you enjoy your stay :D

pere_grin.png

I said it in the same way as someone will tell another to go away when they don't have the power to force them away.

I'll swear at anyone who agrees with the mindset of the player indicated in my rant.

And I care so much about making a fool of myself, an internet forum where no one knows my real name, o noes they think ima fool they mite gets me.

PM me for fitocracy invite

So I'm at the kalphites for my slayer assignment. Not the queen, not the soldiers or guardians, the workers.

The workers, the level 28s that are barely populated on ANY world.

If they're barely populated then why didn't you swap when the level 138 arrived?

Like you said, you asked him twice. If he wasn't going to listen to you then you should have left.

Link0000109.png

Going for:

85 Mining

50 Dungeoneering

60 Runecrafting

99 Firemaking achieved 24th June 2010!

I said it in the same way as someone will tell another to go away when they don't have the power to force them away.

I'll swear at anyone who agrees with the mindset of the player indicated in my rant.

And I care so much about making a fool of myself, an internet forum where no one knows my real name, o noes they think ima fool they mite gets me.

Make a fool of yourself if you like. I never said you should stop, I was just pointing out the simple fact. I don't care about whether you care about making a fool of yourself or not.

Swearing at people will just lower you to the person's level. He's trying to force you out of the spot, you're trying to force others out of your thread. Without justification either.

In any case, the person has every right to steal your kills. It's not your private property. Why bother wasting the mental energy dwelling on something so trivial, when there are SERIOUS bullying cases where the strong bully the weak. Unlike your case, they actually cause real life hurt, and they're actually illegal.

Hello, and welcome to the Rants Forum

I will be your tour guide.

Please keep hands and arms to yourself, and all your fingers curled into a fist.

You may throw your logic and reason out this window [ ]

Thank you, we hope you enjoy your stay :D

Just because some people think it's an avenue to [cabbage] all over the place with their lack of logic, doesn't mean you have to oblige them by not pointing out their absurd mistakes.

Actually it takes 40 seconds to hop world, not 30 as you said.

I usually do that when I want a spot for myself and can't be arsed with hopping.

^

We worked hard for the skill so why don't you get it up and stop complaining lol.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Bullying SHOULD be nonexistant in real life, and cyberbullying shouldn't even be thought of. With bullying, you either beat the [cabbage] out of the bully, or if you can't, you mentally wear him down, or just tell a goddamn teacher. With cyberbullying, it's like O NOES I R NOT LIEKD BY POEPL ONLIENZ I KEEL MYSLEF. And if it's people you know, you BLOCK THEM. It's really not that hard.

To above, you mean you clicked at pixels on a screen a few hours longer, which gives you the right to "bully" people out of a spot?

What has Runescape come to.

U dumb?????

U mad?????

Everyone has an equal right to train on EVERY world, whether you like it or not. If your stats are low, that's now OUR fault. And WE shouldn't have to suffer for YOU.

Kthx.

Now swear at me.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

I'm the opposite of what could be considered a high level, but what hes doing is perfectly acceptable, if a little [bleep]y.

Maybe he doesnt want to change worlds? If its so easy, why dont you change worlds? Just because you got there first doesnt mean the spot is yours.

yeah he can hop worlds but there were several workers and the higher level attacks everyone he tries to attack

think about this higher levels if we lower levels cant get up our skills then there will be fewer high levels and eventually you will all get bored and the lower levels get so mad they quit and no ones playing runescape so uit gets shut down and all you high levels hard work was for nothing. so in the end ur the ones getting OWNED XD

95 is not a high combat level at all, news flash. Not trying to be rude, but would you consider having 74/71/70 in three other non combat skills high? I wouldn't, and no one else would.

I crash worlds all the time, while I don't at MH, just the other day I crashed some at warped torts. I set up my cannon and they didn't stand a chance. Later that day, I was doing abby specs no cannon. A lvl 138 came and stole my spot. I HOPPED. Was I there first? Shure. WILL I WASTE MY TIME IF I STAY THERE TRYING TO PROVE A POINT? Shure.

It's faster for you to just hop, RS is not a place to evaluate morals.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I regularly crash noobs at KBD, bandos, etc. It's fun :thumbup:

than you are a noob failure when im high level im gonna be nice

You'd just be wasting your time. Usually when people get crashed, they forget about it pretty quickly. When you're a higher level or have better stats/items, you're somewhat entitled to steal spots. "Being nice" when you're a high level is just screwing yourself over. This is just one of the scenarios where nice guys actually do finish last.

You'd just be wasting your time. Usually when people get crashed, they forget about it pretty quickly. When you're a higher level or have better stats/items, you're somewhat entitled to steal spots. "Being nice" when you're a high level is just screwing yourself over. This is just one of the scenarios where nice guys actually do finish last.

Well in Runescape, do they ever finish first? Probably not.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Well in Runescape, do they ever finish first? Probably not.

Very true. If you have the skills, use them.

I'm a weak noob.

Decided to fix the statement for you :thumbsup:

Normally, I wouldn't be like this, but seeing as how you just complain about it instead of manning up and just switching worlds shows a little bit about your character. It takes less than a minute to switch a world. It's not that big of a deal. If you would have switched you would have gotten more kills. If I was killing them too, and I saw a level 95 I would take the spot as well. Nonetheless, I would have a cannon, so overall you'd be screwed.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

So I'm at the kalphites for my slayer assignment. Not the queen, not the soldiers or guardians, the workers.

The workers, the level 28s that are barely populated on ANY world.

So I kill a few and get some drops, picking up stuff, whatever.

Then a cb 122 comes in and just starts killing the MONSTER I'M ATTACKING. There are at least 5 more all around me, but he attacks THE ONE I'M ATTACKING.

So we kill it. I attack another and guess what? Same thing.

*politely* ask him to hop, as I was here first and most worlds are unpopulated. And he just says no u.

kid-middle-finger.jpg

So I ask again, politely, and he says no, to which I respond get the [bleep] out you [bleep]ing [bleep].

I was aggravated, and he proceeded to provoke me after.

Eventually I had to just hop since he was stealing all the kills. This type of player makes me SO BLEEPING MAD. (gtfo censors)

They can just HOP, in 30 seconds, to a new unpopulated world which means better xp for both players. If this was green dragons, I can see that. All worlds are populated and a few players will have to duke it out for the good cash. But KALPHITE WORKERS?!

High level players seem to think they're entitled to everything and lower levels are not. I vow never to be like that, and I hope the few of us decent people left can stop this disease from causing frustration and anger 24/7 in RS.

Sorry, but you're just as able to switch worlds as they are. If they're "barely populated on ANY world" you can easy find another one withing 60 seconds. Sorry, but higher levels did work for their levels, and there's nothing you can do to prevent them from doing this besides politely asking, or leaving yourself.

P.S. You should post pictures of yourself on this thread.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Bullying SHOULD be nonexistant in real life, and cyberbullying shouldn't even be thought of. With bullying, you either beat the [cabbage] out of the bully, or if you can't, you mentally wear him down, or just tell a goddamn teacher. With cyberbullying, it's like O NOES I R NOT LIEKD BY POEPL ONLIENZ I KEEL MYSLEF. And if it's people you know, you BLOCK THEM. It's really not that hard.

Are you really THAT outdated? If you can beat the [cabbage] out of a bully, he wouldn't even be bullying you in the first place. Mentally wear him down? Yes - and he'll physically TEAR you down. Telling a teacher isn't always possible, e.g. neighbourhood bullies. Also, what do you expect the teacher to do? Post a personal bodyguard next to you?

To above, you mean you clicked at pixels on a screen a few hours longer, which gives you the right to "bully" people out of a spot?

What has Runescape come to.

What? I thought you said you could just "block" out cyberbullies?

Since you seem to trivialise gaming, then why play games yourself? It's no great achievement anyway - that's what you're telling me. If you claim to be playing it for fun, then why the hell get so worked up over such a minor issue?

Note the quotation marks around bully.

AND OH MY GOD THE US JUST TIED. GOD DAMN IT.

Anyway, just because they have higher levels doesn't mean they have the right to barge into someone else's training.

And by them doing that, they make the game less fun for both me and them as I'm stealing some of their kills, they're stealing mine, and we're both insulting each other.

And sure, I could hop too, but the point is I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO. That's the job of the person who got there late.

Well I think that is true on the basis of first come first serve. I think what people are saying is that simply doesn't apply to spots. MOD MMG (I believe it was him) stated it himself.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well I think that is true on the basis of first come first serve. I think what people are saying is that simply doesn't apply to spots. MOD MMG (I believe it was him) stated it himself.

Wrong. The basis is higher levels are honestly entitled to more. They worked harder. The fact is, what's the point in getting better armour, better weapons, better overall gear, better food, and all that good stuff, if you can just use like Rune and Dragon scim to kill stuff? The point of higher-tier gear IS to be able to deal more damage and therefore beat people out of your spot/their spot.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Wrong. The basis is higher levels are honestly entitled to more. They worked harder. The fact is, what's the point in getting better armour, better weapons, better overall gear, better food, and all that good stuff, if you can just use like Rune and Dragon scim to kill stuff? The point of higher-tier gear IS to be able to deal more damage and therefore beat people out of your spot/their spot.

No, they are not. They DID NOT "work harder" than I or anyone else did. Maybe they've been playing for 10 years and have combat 115. Maybe I've been playing 2 years and have higher total level and combat 95. They didn't work harder, they simply played longer.