Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

High level [bleep]S thinking they're entitled to stealing worlds

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

Saunamajuri
[ Display Name History ]

Saunamajuri

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 798 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Saunamajuri
  • RSN2:Logigalize
  • Clan:Nobody tells me what "Clan" is :(

Change this thread title to: Low level [bleep]s thinking they're entitled to their own private worlds.

You're a [bleep]ing moron. Kalphite workers are rarely populated enough for more than 3 hops AT MAXIMUM.

To anyone who said that why don't I hop:

If I was there first, why do I need to hop? It's like if there is a seat at some event and I get there first, some bigger person coming over and pushing me off the chair when there are plenty of other chairs unoccupied and with the same view.

I've encountered this in multiple places with multiple people and multiple monsters and combat levels. You know why stereotypes exist? Because extremely often, there IS A BASIS behind it whether you like it or not.

Either you start fighting for this chair or pass it to him. One reason why I bring a cannon with me down there.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Sevestia
[ Display Name History ]

Sevestia

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • RSN:Sevestia
  • RSN2:Kasari
  • RSN '07:Sevestia
  • Clan:Libra
I could swear the workers are actually very populated... the last time I went for a task, they were. Probably mistaken though.

Anyway, more on topic: At one point, I would have agreed with you, and I never steal kills unless I need to personally. The fact is, though, you are not entitled to that world just because you were there first. As you said, it takes less than a minute to hop worlds yourself. If anyone crashes me, yes, I will most likely be annoyed, but I just accept it. It's a game and they've worked hard for their skills, so yeah.
Also, please don't generalise. I know it seems to happen often, but the majority of RS players are actually decent and won't do things like that; you just notice those that do more.

Rock Hard
[ Display Name History ]

Rock Hard

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,652 posts
  • RSN:Rock Hard
  • RSN2:Rock s Hard
its just abit childish rly - when i was a kid on the school bus the older kids would move the younger kids out of seats just because they could, and it amused them

if you complained about it, the teachers would just tell you to stay away from them and ignore them

cause thats life, its not right and its not fair - but unless your big enough to put the bullies in their place, you gotta keep your head down and stfu
'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Posted Image

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

howbadisbad
[ Display Name History ]

howbadisbad

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,318 posts
  • RSN:teh stew
  • Clan:Mafia City

Deserve hard is't even a phrase.Posted Image
But he's a higher level than you, so get stronger or gtfo.

So strongers players should be entitled to just kick lower cb players out? Because they've been playing for 2 months more? Yes.

Corrected.

The strong will survive (YOM DARWIN)
Posted Image

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Nomrombom
Get the [bleep] out of my thread.
PM me for fitocracy invite

quelmotz
[ Display Name History ]

quelmotz

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,659 posts
  • RSN:Quelmotz
  • RSN2:Nil

You're just making a fool of yourself.

Swearing at everyone who disagrees with you? You're as bad as the guy whom you criticise.

And this is a public forum. You don't possess any rights to force people out of "your" thread.

PereGrin
[ Display Name History ]

PereGrin

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,092 posts
  • RSN:Pere Grin

Swearing at everyone who disagrees with you? You're as bad as the guy whom you criticise.

And this is a public forum. You don't possess any rights to force people out of "your" thread.

Hello, and welcome to the Rants Forum

I will be your tour guide.

Please keep hands and arms to yourself, and all your fingers curled into a fist.

You may throw your logic and reason out this window [ ]

Thank you, we hope you enjoy your stay :D

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

I said it in the same way as someone will tell another to go away when they don't have the power to force them away.

I'll swear at anyone who agrees with the mindset of the player indicated in my rant.

And I care so much about making a fool of myself, an internet forum where no one knows my real name, o noes they think ima fool they mite gets me.

Link0000109
[ Display Name History ]

Link0000109

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Link0000109

So I'm at the kalphites for my slayer assignment. Not the queen, not the soldiers or guardians, the workers.

The workers, the level 28s that are barely populated on ANY world.

If they're barely populated then why didn't you swap when the level 138 arrived?

Like you said, you asked him twice. If he wasn't going to listen to you then you should have left.
Posted Image

Going for:
85 Mining
50 Dungeoneering
60 Runecrafting

99 Firemaking achieved 24th June 2010!

quelmotz
[ Display Name History ]

quelmotz

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,659 posts
  • RSN:Quelmotz
  • RSN2:Nil

I said it in the same way as someone will tell another to go away when they don't have the power to force them away.

I'll swear at anyone who agrees with the mindset of the player indicated in my rant.

And I care so much about making a fool of myself, an internet forum where no one knows my real name, o noes they think ima fool they mite gets me.

Make a fool of yourself if you like. I never said you should stop, I was just pointing out the simple fact. I don't care about whether you care about making a fool of yourself or not.

Swearing at people will just lower you to the person's level. He's trying to force you out of the spot, you're trying to force others out of your thread. Without justification either.

In any case, the person has every right to steal your kills. It's not your private property. Why bother wasting the mental energy dwelling on something so trivial, when there are SERIOUS bullying cases where the strong bully the weak. Unlike your case, they actually cause real life hurt, and they're actually illegal.

Hello, and welcome to the Rants Forum

I will be your tour guide.

Please keep hands and arms to yourself, and all your fingers curled into a fist.

You may throw your logic and reason out this window [ ]

Thank you, we hope you enjoy your stay :D

Just because some people think it's an avenue to [cabbage] all over the place with their lack of logic, doesn't mean you have to oblige them by not pointing out their absurd mistakes.

red_Fat1
[ Display Name History ]

red_Fat1

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 1,378 posts
  • RSN:Red fat1
  • RSN2:TheHitman324
  • Clan:Dragonwood

Actually it takes 40 seconds to hop world, not 30 as you said.

I usually do that when I want a spot for myself and can't be arsed with hopping.

^
We worked hard for the skill so why don't you get it up and stop complaining lol.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood
If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez
Rest in Peace 3xtermination
Posted Image

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts
Bullying SHOULD be nonexistant in real life, and cyberbullying shouldn't even be thought of. With bullying, you either beat the [cabbage] out of the bully, or if you can't, you mentally wear him down, or just tell a goddamn teacher. With cyberbullying, it's like O NOES I R NOT LIEKD BY POEPL ONLIENZ I KEEL MYSLEF. And if it's people you know, you BLOCK THEM. It's really not that hard.

To above, you mean you clicked at pixels on a screen a few hours longer, which gives you the right to "bully" people out of a spot?

What has Runescape come to.

CharlieBrown
[ Display Name History ]

CharlieBrown

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,740 posts
  • RSN:CharlieBrown

U dumb?????
U mad?????

Everyone has an equal right to train on EVERY world, whether you like it or not. If your stats are low, that's now OUR fault. And WE shouldn't have to suffer for YOU.

Kthx.
Now swear at me.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

gamersean1
[ Display Name History ]

gamersean1

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 12 posts

I'm the opposite of what could be considered a high level, but what hes doing is perfectly acceptable, if a little [bleep]y.

Maybe he doesnt want to change worlds? If its so easy, why dont you change worlds? Just because you got there first doesnt mean the spot is yours.

yeah he can hop worlds but there were several workers and the higher level attacks everyone he tries to attack

gamersean1
[ Display Name History ]

gamersean1

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 12 posts
think about this higher levels if we lower levels cant get up our skills then there will be fewer high levels and eventually you will all get bored and the lower levels get so mad they quit and no ones playing runescape so uit gets shut down and all you high levels hard work was for nothing. so in the end ur the ones getting OWNED XD

gamersean1
[ Display Name History ]

gamersean1

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 12 posts

I regularly crash noobs at KBD, bandos, etc. It's fun :thumbup:

than you are a noob failure when im high level im gonna be nice

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts
  • RSN:Saru Inc
  • RSN2:Saruman44
  • RSN '07:Thengel55
  • Clan:SODB
95 is not a high combat level at all, news flash. Not trying to be rude, but would you consider having 74/71/70 in three other non combat skills high? I wouldn't, and no one else would.

I crash worlds all the time, while I don't at MH, just the other day I crashed some at warped torts. I set up my cannon and they didn't stand a chance. Later that day, I was doing abby specs no cannon. A lvl 138 came and stole my spot. I HOPPED. Was I there first? Shure. WILL I WASTE MY TIME IF I STAY THERE TRYING TO PROVE A POINT? Shure.

It's faster for you to just hop, RS is not a place to evaluate morals.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

K4ylan
[ Display Name History ]

K4ylan

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,924 posts
  • RSN:Harpy Priest
  • Clan:Harpies

You'd just be wasting your time. Usually when people get crashed, they forget about it pretty quickly. When you're a higher level or have better stats/items, you're somewhat entitled to steal spots. "Being nice" when you're a high level is just screwing yourself over. This is just one of the scenarios where nice guys actually do finish last.

howbadisbad
[ Display Name History ]

howbadisbad

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,318 posts
  • RSN:teh stew
  • Clan:Mafia City

You'd just be wasting your time. Usually when people get crashed, they forget about it pretty quickly. When you're a higher level or have better stats/items, you're somewhat entitled to steal spots. "Being nice" when you're a high level is just screwing yourself over. This is just one of the scenarios where nice guys actually do finish last.

Well in Runescape, do they ever finish first? Probably not.
Posted Image

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

K4ylan
[ Display Name History ]

K4ylan

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,924 posts
  • RSN:Harpy Priest
  • Clan:Harpies

Well in Runescape, do they ever finish first? Probably not.

Very true. If you have the skills, use them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users