High level [bleep]S thinking they're entitled to stealing worlds

Nomrombom

Well I think that is true on the basis of first come first serve. I think what people are saying is that simply doesn't apply to spots. MOD MMG (I believe it was him) stated it himself.

Wrong. The basis is higher levels are honestly entitled to more. They worked harder. The fact is, what's the point in getting better armour, better weapons, better overall gear, better food, and all that good stuff, if you can just use like Rune and Dragon scim to kill stuff? The point of higher-tier gear IS to be able to deal more damage and therefore beat people out of your spot/their spot.

No, they are not. They DID NOT "work harder" than I or anyone else did. Maybe they've been playing for 10 years and have combat 115. Maybe I've been playing 2 years and have higher total level and combat 95. They didn't work harder, they simply played longer.

Thats the same thing. There is nothing mentally, or physically challenging about getting a 99. IT JUST TAKES TIME. So your argument is irrelevant if you are saying they've only played more. If anything that just means they deserve the spot even more, they spent more of their life on them.

Pyrox I agree with you, chill. I am simply stating (I might have gotten two topics confused) what I thought other people thought of high level spot stealing.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saru was right about MMG saying that high levels are entitled to kick you out (someone had the quote in their sig at some point)

Quote ran along the lines of "Get bigger [than them], or get out."

Again, you don't own the spot just as much as the 122 or whatever doesn't own the spot. If you can't compete hop to an open world (which at kalphites I GUARANTEE there is an open world). 40 seconds boohoo, you're obviously willing to spend 40 seconds to write the OP, so you can afford to hop.

So I ask again, politely, and he says no, to which I respond get the [bleep] out you [bleep]ing [bleep].

Oh, so swearing at him will make him move? Oh really.

He's higher level, he doesn't care if you're there, to him, you're insignificant, you don't affect him, he's better than you.

Go to another world.

Lmfao.

*Whine*

P.S. You should post pictures of yourself on this thread.

Lmfao.

Get the [bleep] out of my thread.

You are very entertaining, please get crashed more often and make more of these topics because I find you highly amusing.

Well I think that is true on the basis of first come first serve. I think what people are saying is that simply doesn't apply to spots. MOD MMG (I believe it was him) stated it himself.

Wrong. The basis is higher levels are honestly entitled to more. They worked harder. The fact is, what's the point in getting better armour, better weapons, better overall gear, better food, and all that good stuff, if you can just use like Rune and Dragon scim to kill stuff? The point of higher-tier gear IS to be able to deal more damage and therefore beat people out of your spot/their spot.

This is correct, get good or get out.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Was at spiritual mages, doing a task(136 myself).A 117 logs in(can't call him "noob" can we) and starts going after my mages.I finished the mage I was dealing with then just rested.As soon as he attacked a mage I 2 hit his mage.After he got about~1 mage in 10 tries he hopped.You tell me, what was he trying to do?I find these people more annoying rather than the other way around. You won't get special treatment because you're lower leveled.When you'll be higher leveled you'll do the same like that person you described.Make a rant when you steal other people's kills.

This. When you're 130+ combat and you see a spot with a level 90 and you want that spot, you will take it. Don't kid yourself. The benefit of being a high level player is that you can take most spots if you want to.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

If I may I will post my views on this topic. First off; I don't crash at least for the moment (I couldn't care less about a difference of a couple k profit/xp per hour currently). That being said I don't crash simply because it is part of my relatively loose code rather than any real hatred of crashers. As I see the topic it mainly lies on a couple of lower levels irritated that they do not get to keep their finders rights when someone else who can hold and keep the spot decides to come in and take it from them. This is complemented by the fact that in certain places (like mage dks if you are using the right gear) the lower levels can actually beat the higher leveled crasher off their spot. So in short; if you don't like being crashed gain a few levels (and ask nicely if they will hop [it tends to work better than outright flaming]) and stop complaining.

LNYvk.png

If I may I will post my views on this topic. First off; I don't crash at least for the moment (I couldn't care less about a difference of a couple k profit/xp per hour currently). That being said I don't crash simply because it is part of my relatively loose code rather than any real hatred of crashers. As I see the topic it mainly lies on a couple of lower levels irritated that they do not get to keep their finders rights when someone else who can hold and keep the spot decides to come in and take it from them. This is complemented by the fact that in certain places (like mage dks if you are using the right gear) the lower levels can actually beat the higher leveled crasher off their spot. So in short; if you don't like being crashed gain a few levels (and ask nicely if they will hop [it tends to work better than outright flaming]) and stop complaining.

Mmm. I see.

First post that was critical that actually made sense to me <3:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Anyone notice that almost all this kid does is make threads on the rant forum? trololo.

Well, of course. That's basically what any self-righteous prig who has too much time on his hands does. Make a huge deal out of ridiculously trivial issues, and when he gets owned completely in arguments,

1. Ignores them

2. Tries to rephrase himself to cover his errors (failing, of course) and avoid getting embarrassed

3. Swears (usually the method resorted to when someone sees through 2 or points out 1)

Anyone notice that almost all this kid does is make threads on the rant forum? trololo.

Well, of course. That's basically what any self-righteous prig who has too much time on his hands does. Make a huge deal out of ridiculously trivial issues, and when he gets owned completely in arguments,

1. Ignores them

2. Tries to rephrase himself to cover his errors (failing, of course) and avoid getting embarrassed

3. Swears (usually the method resorted to when someone sees through 2 or points out 1)

Is this the RSOF? The OP reminds me of something you'd find on the forums.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Nice person here.

It appears as if a whole bunch of self righteous a holes have been posting. Just because you think you earned the right to steal whatever spot you want because you played more rs, it doesn't mean you aren't being rude. My biggest problem with the rs community seems to be that everyone steps on everyone else just because they can.

Recently I was at the Tormented Demons and was hopping worlds and found an empty spot, as I began to kill the TD I noticed it was half dead and then shortly afterward someone came down and said "darn it, I thought I was quick". So I just finished the kill and hopped. ( Apparently that was a first for him.) Now why would I do that? because I already hopped to over 5 different worlds and knew it would be hard to fins another world for him, and I was already going through the motions so I just continued hopping.

I believe in that same instance I found a world and killed a few TDs and some 130< tried taking my spot. So that just pissed me off. I couldn't damage it more than him so I just gathered up all the other Tds and led them to that spot so that neither of us could use the spot.

So If I were you I would just try and get back at the spot stealer. If you can't beat them, just do your best so that no one wins.

Nice person here.

It appears as if a whole bunch of self righteous a holes have been posting. Just because you think you earned the right to steal whatever spot you want because you played more rs, it doesn't mean you aren't being rude. My biggest problem with the rs community seems to be that everyone steps on everyone else just because they can.

Recently I was at the Tormented Demons and was hopping worlds and found an empty spot, as I began to kill the TD I noticed it was half dead and then shortly afterward someone came down and said "darn it, I thought I was quick". So I just finished the kill and hopped. ( Apparently that was a first for him.) Now why would I do that? because I already hopped to over 5 different worlds and knew it would be hard to fins another world for him, and I was already going through the motions so I just continued hopping.

I believe in that same instance I found a world and killed a few TDs and some 130< tried taking my spot. So that just pissed me off. I couldn't damage it more than him so I just gathered up all the other Tds and led them to that spot so that neither of us could use the spot.

So If I were you I would just try and get back at the spot stealer. If you can't beat them, just do your best so that no one wins.

Lol@talking about how people who take spots are self-righteous [wagon], then being even more of an [wagon] yourself by trying to get them killed. Oh, the hypocrisy.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

If you can't beat them, just do your best so that no one wins.

That would be a complete waste of time on both sides

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Nice person here.

Or:

-He could easily killed the td's faster than you

-You're level 95 cmb as well.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Nice person here.

Lol@talking about how people who take spots are self-righteous [wagon], then being even more of an [wagon] yourself by trying to get them killed. Oh, the hypocrisy.

Just thought i'd make sure this gets heard. It is my exact views.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

That guy is an ass and a noob for taking your kill and killing the low level ones instead of cannoning the soldiers.

Im sorry there are griefers in every game. You just have to be the bigger man and leave. Better then trying to fight him when he is stronger

A high level.....with manners?!

:shock:

PM me for fitocracy invite

I'd like to point out that being 95 combat level in MEMBERS is not very high at all, not one bit. Now if you were ranting about being crashed in an ftp world, I may sympathize with you, juuuuust a little bit. Even then your conception of what a high level is very misleading, in no way is anyone under 130cb to be considered high level... atleast thats what I think :)

I'd like to point out that being 95 combat level in MEMBERS is not very high at all, not one bit. Now if you were ranting about being crashed in an ftp world, I may sympathize with you, juuuuust a little bit. Even then your conception of what a high level is very misleading, in no way is anyone under 130cb to be considered high level... atleast thats what I think :)

Lol tbh listening to him he sounds like he may've just only upgraded from F2P. Because he definately sounds like a F2Per to me.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Siggied.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

That guy is an ass and a noob for taking your kill and killing the low level ones instead of cannoning the soldiers.

Im sorry there are griefers in every game. You just have to be the bigger man and leave. Better then trying to fight him when he is stronger

Seriously, just quit with this [cabbage].

Don't think we can't see that you're purposely trying to emphasise any little post that supports you even though your argument has been ripped apart hundreds of times, and the majority disagrees with your point completely.

Seriously, just quit with this [cabbage].

Don't think we can't see that you're purposely trying to emphasise any little post that supports you even though your argument has been ripped apart hundreds of times, and the majority disagrees with your point completely.

Basically this.

[developmentally delayed]ed generalizations based on nothing but a single personal experience.

Not to mention that stealing spots is entirely within there rights as a runescape player.

O.O