The Blacknights vs Downfall

Cooldude3910

Grats BK :thumbup: Nice pulls from both clans!

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we had the DC's too. And the world was well laggy. Most of the time I managed to get a click and then next thing I saw was 10 squeres away when target had died. Once again, thank you for the fight and hopefully the video will be up soon as well :)

Oh and to BK - maxed 42 in the arena, guessing 1-3 people were banking as well so seems we got an amazing number of 45 people there! Made me very proud <3:

Vid - http://www.wegame.com/watch/blacknights-destroy-downfall/

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gratz BK, nice numbers both clans.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Thanks for the fight Downfall and good job today Bk. We had a great mix of styles, nice to see it being put into place today :)

Vanzant

Bk Leader

Looking for a war? Contact me <3

RSN: Vanzant

Bk Forums Account: Anthony

Msn: [email protected]

IRC: Irc.swiftirc.net #blacknights

Care to join Bk? Sign up at www.rs-blacknights.com!

lol @ after fight spams:

"We got abs"

"We don't care"

"We have Vanzant"

"Who?"

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Props to Downfall, BK needed to bring back their retires/cadets/initiates to pull well.

Lol.

We had 2 retireds at the fight who haven't fought in 6 monthes+

Cadets are dead

Initiates = Fa's, I didn't know that having Future Applicants fight with us was a bad thing :oops:

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

Props to Downfall, BK needed to bring back their retires/cadets/initiates to pull well.

Grats BK.

This post is pretty useless. For starters, we don't even have cadets. Initiates are our FA's and 2 retireds come to this fight who haven't played in over 6 months. Especially since we only been doing all styles for 6 weeks now just about. They have virtually no experience in it since we never ever used to do it =P Why don't you just accept a loss instead of posting on Tip.it and RSC claiming false information? Majority of your members can take a loss, why can't their official?

Vanzant

Bk Leader

Looking for a war? Contact me <3

RSN: Vanzant

Bk Forums Account: Anthony

Msn: [email protected]

IRC: Irc.swiftirc.net #blacknights

Care to join Bk? Sign up at www.rs-blacknights.com!