Is it unhealthy

Poopingman

We all hoped that girls would truly appreciate the attributes of a "nice guy" that they claim to crave; yet they were always with the guys that were tools. It is the biggest paradox of our time.

Mod edit: It was funny, but was against the rules, I'm afraid (words filtered by our censor). Removed.

~Romy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that would never happen. Girls are NEVER EVER just straight up with you, they are the masters of beating around the bush, in that situation the response would be, "You're like a brother to me." But yea its pretty much true.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

It was the same thing as your long post Dan but from a girls mouth and more pyscilogical stuff.

Which just seems to me that in dating there are only two types ofeople, two extremes, that you're always cateloged as. Both with ironically enough, puts girls way too high on a pedestal.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I wouldn't go as far as to say marriage can't work for life, but I can definitely see it as a broken system. I'd say most humans aren't good enough to please each other until one or the other dies. And so would Dr. Oz, there was a talk about that a while ago.

pediatal

damn :thumbup:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

This is for those of us who are frustrated with the corrupt mechanics of what you can barely call today's "chivalry". My friends berate me and call me the obvious, but I can't go against my feelings. I hope there are others on here who can relate.

i've had ... relationships with girls who have bfs, so i can't relate. before i really did feel bad, but eventually went numb. sometimes, you have to stop thinking too much about what's righteous and go with the flow especially at this age where it's all about learning from mistakes. as the saying goes, don't put [kitty] on the pedestal.

What i've learned: don't treat a girl like she's a god. If you do everything for her she gets bored of you and [bleep]s you over. Sometimes you have to bust out the pimp hand.

More guys should realize this. Pronto.

What i've learned: don't treat a girl like she's a god. If you do everything for her she gets bored of you and [bleep]s you over. Sometimes you have to bust out the pimp hand.

If anyone wants proof of this, go read my posts in the relationship advice thread.

Protip: don't be me.

I think that's been said at least once per page since page 60 on the relationship thread, too. :razz:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Women. Meh. If one wants me that's cool, til then my hand is alot less needy.

Stop self-denying yourself, making excuses, and man up dawg. /sarcasm

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Sex is healthy?

Not sure what this post means.

http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/90/360/15833_sex.html

If anyone wants proof of this, go read my posts in the relationship advice thread.

Protip: don't be me.

Same bro. Women aren't complicated. They just don't like needy. And they will find an alternative, moral obligations not withstanding.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Really the most important thing is that your girl just feels like shes better than you.

I hope that is sarcasm. :mellow:

hopesolopatriot.jpg

And they will find an alternative, moral obligations not withstanding.

Same for guys.

And they will find an alternative, moral obligations not withstanding.

Same for guys.

Really the most important thing is that your girl just feels like shes better than you.

You should be equals, there shouldn't be superiority in a relationship.

Yeah basically. I'm not gonna lie. I like being idolized...but if it's not mutual, it does get rather annoying. I've actually told girls to step off, cause they get so stalker-y. Definiatly not attractive.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn