Post pictures of your pets here

Astralinre

Feeding.jpg

OH MY GOD! IS THAT BLOOD?! But are you some mad man in a spinning chair, holding a cat and laughing over a globe and when an intruder comes in you feed them to your pets! :shock: If so, your my hero ::' Cool pets dude!

Phaper_Plane.png

OH MY GOD! IS THAT BLOOD?! But are you some mad man in a spinning chair, holding a cat and laughing over a globe and when an intruder comes in you feed them to your pets! :shock: If so, your my hero ::' Cool pets dude!

Yes it is blood.

I'm not your hero, sorry to disappoint you. I'm a female in the 20's, and no wheelchair. :lol: And I don't like cats, they pee on my car. <.<

Pictures coming up tomorrow. (That is of snakes and such, not of cats peeing on my car.)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

omg the triple post hurts my eyes!!!

ill edit in a picture of my cat in a sec, he pwns.

edit - ok, got 3 pictures...

pompey1zs7.jpg

pompey2zx4.jpg

pompey3je1.jpg

I <3 him so much, best cat ever! :thumbsup:

supernovasigst7.jpg

My kitty kitty, Merlin! ^_^

Snap2.jpg

Him sitting on my lap.

pic081906_1.jpg

Him once again in my lap. :P

merlin.jpg

3.jpg

In case you haven't noticed, my lap is his favorite spot. :P

100_5698.jpg

Him as a kitten playing with my boyfriend's hand. <3:

3898000bYVcx.png

kayla, is your BF a werewolf by any chance? Nice cat btw, although i still prefer mine :D Anyone wanna rate my dearest Pompey?

:lol: He is quite the hairy manly man.

Your cat reminds me of a cat that I used to have. ^_^

3898000bYVcx.png

kayla, is your BF a werewolf by any chance? Nice cat btw, although i still prefer mine :D Anyone wanna rate my dearest Pompey?

That reminds me of the puberty topic where you (I think it was...) wrote that you like your men hairy. :lol: :XD:

1z2zrwo.jpg

That reminds me of the puberty topic where you (I think it was...) wrote that you like your men hairy. :lol: :XD:

:lol: Hey. It's the truth!

3898000bYVcx.png

Is that a good thing? Was this old cat of yours a nice, pretty cat, or the devil in cat form?

supernovasigst7.jpg

Is that a good thing? Was this old cat of yours a nice, pretty cat, or the devil in cat form?

This cat was a very very very nice cat. ^_^ He lived to be very old and died a few years ago. :( He'd been around since I was born and it was sad when he passed away.

3898000bYVcx.png

This cat was a very very very nice cat. ^_^ He lived to be very old and died a few years ago. :( He'd been around since I was born and it was sad when he passed away.

Wait...

Is Merlin the kitty dead? Or is it another cat that you had? (Merlin's cute, BTW.)

Wait...

Is Merlin the kitty dead? Or is it another cat that you had? (Merlin's cute, BTW.)

Thank you! ^_^ I'm sorry if I made my post confusing.

No Merlin is still alive. I had a cat before him though that died a couple of years ago. He was the very old nice cat. ^_^

3898000bYVcx.png

Wait...

Thank you! ^_^ I'm sorry if I made my post confusing.

No Merlin is still alive. I had a cat before him though that died a couple of years ago. He was the very old nice cat. ^_^

Well, is Merlin nice?

(One more thing. Were all of those pictures Merlin? If so, do you have any of the old, dead kitty?)

(What's the old, dead kitty's name?)

Merlin is a widdle sweetheart. ^_^ He likes attention though and will go as far as to wake me up for it. :P And yes, all the pictures are of Merlin. ^_^

The other cat's name was Callie. I don't have any pictures of him on my computer. Most of the ones we do have of him are older.

3898000bYVcx.png

Merlin is a widdle sweetheart. ^_^ He likes attention though and will go as far as to wake me up for it. :P And yes, all the pictures are of Merlin. ^_^

The other cat's name was Callie. I don't have any pictures of him on my computer. Most of the ones we do have of him are older.

Well, will you post a picture of Callie? :^_^:

Well, will you post a picture of Callie? :^_^:

I will try to find some. :P

3898000bYVcx.png