Low levels thinking that they're entitled to anything and everything

Guest Roast

Guest Roast

Low levels often think that they rule the world, can take resources, own areas, and can bot without consequence.

They think that they own places and cry and rage whenever someone better than them comes along. They swear and hate other players.

They also bot, which messes up the economy.

A thread by one of these low levels was recently started on these forums called 'High levels thinking they're entitled to stealing worlds.' Don't read it, it's just a troll post, but this is my point, they believe they're greater than people who worked harder than them.

Low levels need to know their place!

Who agrees?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Support. I honestly do dislike it when Low levels think they own a spot because they're low level. Like handicapped people. No trolling

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Low levels don't "own" the spot, they actually know of this superb new concept. It's pretty new, weird, but it's pretty cool. High levels might pick it up sometime.

It's called common courtesy, first come first serve, and manners. :thumbup:

Before I go any farther, I'm going to say that I see I will not win this argument.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Last time i posted on one of your "rants" i was joking around when i told you to go back to RSOF. this time, i'm serious. i have no authority over you, but i'd like to point out that not a single one of your rants has had a purpose or ANY discussion value. private server rant? low level player rant (says the guy with 1400 total)? getting called a noob rant? how about "terrible ranters" rant?

there are better ways to get your post count up

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Last time i posted on one of your "rants" i was joking around when i told you to go back to RSOF. this time, i'm serious. i have no authority over you, but i'd like to point out that not a single one of your rants has had a purpose or ANY discussion value. private server rant? low level player rant (says the guy with 1400 total)? getting called a noob rant? how about "terrible ranters" rant?

And this isnt a troll thread!

HURR DURR

I'm Gandalf14141 and I support these statements. Please vote for me for the President of the World when the voting stand comes to a town near you.

Thank you!

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

There was once a time when common courtesy was common in RuneScape. People actually took the few minutes it took to hop and find a suitably empty world.

These days, everybody is a goddamned egomaniac. And TIF is full of trolls.

we really need raichase back in these forums

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Main problem is that

1. Bots are not capable of hopping worlds.

2. 90% of the legit players are under the age of 10. Go to CWA FFA on a F2P world. Whenever you kill someone its not "gf" its "thanks for killing me."

3. 10% of the legit players over 10 will outsmart those even higher lvl'd then they are. I'm 129, and I easily steal green dragon kills from 130s.

4. Everyone thinks they are high lvl'd. Soz bro, but lvl 103 isin't by any means high.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I didn't put this on my other post, but not all low levels bot. You can't accuse people without having solid proof against them. If by accusing them (like you have stated) then I could accuse you of having botted as well.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

we really need raichase back in these forums

And Zubeedoo. They tore up rants together.

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid is forever.

Private chat on, give me a hyt!

It should not be necessary to say it, but today it is: anyone who wants to be understood has to make damn sure that he has made himself intelligible.

Who is John Galt?

News commentary without a political agenda.

I think you're a bit confused with the concept of a rant. A rant is where the OP, and people who agree with the OP, can vent their frustrations on any thing they please too. There doesn't need to be any discussion values, other than agreeing or disagreeing. He pissed at something. He tells us about it. Discussion over.

And actually try to read the posts too. He clearly said above that he knows he's a not a super high leveled player, but in comparison to the low levels he's ranting about, he's high leveled.

relating to the thread...

I disagree, low-levels don't think they own the spot, they just think that the "first come, first serve" rule applies to Runescape. It doesn't and never will. It's a competitive game, and you just lost the competition.

But people with an IQ higher than 8 reply on these forums.. the RSOF's are just 10 year olds getting trolled by some more 10 year olds D:

Unhesitating.png

These days, everybody is a goddamned egomaniac. And TIF is full of trolls.

Goooooooooo awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

And I can say that, because I've been here since '01. We trolls aren't ruining the forums, people who are too square to think outside the box(and rules) are what ruins the forums. They think everything is just cut and dry, and it bores the balls out of me. Grrr. This community used to not give a crap, but now everyone is so obsessed with the fact that Jagex sponsors them (or whatever the pc word is), people (not like you necessarily Vlad, I don't know you) who always say the community is destroyed tend to be the ones destroying it.

On topic: If someones better than you, YOU LOST. Admit it. I'm lvl 129, and I get my spots stolen alllllll the time. So I hop worlds, if someone is lower than me, I cause them to hop. It's the damn circle of life.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Just yesterday this level 106 came up to my kalphite spot and tried to steal, but I showed him!!!! Muahahahaha

But you're lvl 119, you eat 106's for breakfasticon_twisted.gif

If you're in a non multi-combat zone, the person who gets the kills isn't the person who has the highest combats, it's the person that is the fastest at clicking.

It's just that most low-mid level players are young, immature imbeciles capable of nothing more than a wave of spam and insults, so they're easy to beat in a click-off.

People get so defensive about this high-low dichotomy. Just click and kill - if you're happy with the rate at which you're getting kills, stay in the world, if you're not, due to another player, flame and spam and scream and censor evade until you've been muted more times than Pamela Anderson has had plastic surgery I mean hop.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!