Low levels thinking that they're entitled to anything and everything

Guest Roast

3. 10% of the legit players over 10 will outsmart those even higher lvl'd then they are. I'm 129, and I easily steal green dragon kills from 130s.

I dont think 1 level difference makes THAT much difference, maybe if you were ~120.

OT: Who gives a damn? its common courtesy. I was solo'ing the KBD the other day when a 132 logged in near me. I thought "Oh crap, hes going to crash" instead he said "oh its being killed. bye" and world hopped. That is a player I can respect for the sake of him using common courtesy. Last I checked, Runescape was about co-operation (to a degree), not survival of the fittest. Its pixels for gods sake, not a war against North Korea.

Popoto.~<3

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. 10% of the legit players over 10 will outsmart those even higher lvl'd then they are. I'm 129, and I easily steal green dragon kills from 130s.

I dont think 1 level difference makes THAT much difference, maybe if you were ~120.

OT: Who gives a damn? its common courtesy. I was solo'ing the KBD the other day when a 132 logged in near me. I thought "Oh crap, hes going to crash" instead he said "oh its being killed. bye" and world hopped. That is a player I can respect for the sake of him using common courtesy. Last I checked, Runescape was about co-operation (to a degree), not survival of the fittest. Its pixels for gods sake, not a war against North Korea.

KBD worlds are easy to find, other things such as green dragon worlds are not easy.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

^^

Green dragons are filled with bots. On any given world expect 20 bots there.

Also, I said 130s. Not just people 1 lvl higher. Now that I think about it, they must have been bots.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

• 2 weeks later...

KBD worlds are easy to find, other things such as green dragon worlds are not easy.

Greens/ect are ok to compete over as they're always packed. But when your training on something that only takes a little time to find an empty world, why stick around for less xp,cash and more strife?

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Just yesterday this level 106 came up to my kalphite spot and tried to steal, but I showed him!!!! Muahahahaha

dude that might have been me :/

lol if it was I was just killing one for fun (don't ask me why) I had a cannon going on the low level ones atm (soon blocking that task forever) btw in game name is actually Racer434 right now

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

tl:dr

Flame flame flame low levels flame flame flame high levels flame flame flame

Don't mind me, im just getting my postcount up. :thumbup:

FREE POSTCOUNT LOLOL.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

This thread has been low levels flaming low levels, lol.

The context doesn't even apply now since the OP in question is now actually a lower (total) level of the person he was trying to put down :wall: .

Gah, Tell me about it 'they' are so annoying the think they can pull rank on more expierienced players because they are new. And worse that we MUST help them with everything, I have a few people asking me questions all day when I'm on like im some sort of charity machine!

RSN: Altair

Clan Chat: Magebot

Altair.gifaltair.png

Low levels need to know their place!

Best. Post. Ever. Lmaol.

Nice thread.... makes me lol irl a bit. Like the saying: Big fish eat small fish, or something like that lol.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Gah, Tell me about it 'they' are so annoying the think they can pull rank on more expierienced players because they are new. And worse that we MUST help them with everything, I have a few people asking me questions all day when I'm on like im some sort of charity machine!

I just looked at your stats and I can't even think of a suitable reply. But when somebody asks you a question, spend five seconds answering the damn thing.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

It's called the ignore list.

Funny thing happened the other day:

A guy couple levels higher than me tried to crash my rock lobster spot, and even said "your getting crashed gl" beforehand.

He started bursting the same ones I was....

Then I whipped out a couple mage pots and barraged the stuff out of them lobsters, and he left and called me a "nerd".

Moral of the story: Don't assume you're going to win because your a higher level than me.

Staurolite.png

Most of you fail to see that it goes both ways...

BOTH low levels and high levels feel that they're entitled to anything and everything. I feel that it is more of a shift in the overall community and a new generation of players as opposed to years ago.

To me, when you got places where people often crash and make due with their offensive comments, that's when it's time to consider Jagex opening up the game a little more, or just turning Chat to OFF. If people blindly report you for macroing if you don't talk (probably don't even realize it), then let them. You should only be scared if you have a macro program yourself.

The issue is, we got people playing this game that really shouldn't be playing. That is a common occurrence on the PvP worlds and on the mini-game based worlds. It's the community in general and how society has changed over the years. If you can't play nicely, then you should be doing something else to bide your time. Take a lot of breaks, and that way you won't have to feel too stressed out with the game.

This thread has been low levels flaming low levels, lol.

ZOMG YOU BELOW 130! LOW LEVEL NUBS LULZ!!!

:)

I never claimed that I was a high level. However, I'm certainly higher than a low level player (less than 100 cmb). I'd put myself in the mid-level range of combat.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

• 1 month later...

Well Well Well, considering that I have a higher total level than the OP, I should buy him as a slave and rename him imAn00b.

This is a waste of my time, why am I here?

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

I'm not claiming to be a high level, I'm just annoyed at how people with low levels act so high and mighty and insist that they own spots.

And to the person who said they're higher leveled than me, congrats on having a high total level, but I was talking about combat level. Good luck crashing me at graardor with unranked strength and attack and 75 combat. If someone higher leveled than me came to a spot, I would hop.

The whole point of this rant topic, is saying how higher levels have worked harder, have better combat stats, and have earned more, while some lower levelled people whine for spots and call you a noob.

I am genuinely annoyed at that kind of low levels.

I am not a troll, Nor am I a fool, but if you think I am a troll or a fool, why post here? Surely a troll will not reply without trolling, and can you educate a fool? But if you really do think I am a troll or a fool, this is the wrong topic to post in.

You? Solo bandos? :thumbsup:

Also:

while some lower levelled people whine for spots and call you a noob

Good job making a topic to flame the entirety of the low levels from a (likely) couple of expieriences. How can you blame anyone for flaming you?

Put yourself into the higher levelled shoes, and see what a jerk you sound like, even more so than the "whiny spot stealers".

What happened to Bot slayers? Or did that troll train run out of steam?

:-o 8-)

The irony. Sword95 is the low level. Are you implying that you should be entitled to anything and everything?

He's talking about people being low levelled in comparison to him, which is still a stupid comparision because the definition of a "low level" differs by person. But maybe he is, in an attempt to secure more Bandos worlds so his team of "Boss Slayers" can go do a 10 man team and get a 2m split. I see what you did there.