Low levels thinking that they're entitled to anything and everything

Guest Roast

Gah, Tell me about it 'they' are so annoying the think they can pull rank on more expierienced players because they are new. And worse that we MUST help them with everything, I have a few people asking me questions all day when I'm on like im some sort of charity machine!

I just looked at your stats and I can't even think of a suitable reply. But when somebody asks you a question, spend five seconds answering the damn thing.

Opeth ur a bot sir , i seen u botting

Lrn ur place nd gimmie ur re-sauces

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, Tell me about it 'they' are so annoying the think they can pull rank on more expierienced players because they are new. And worse that we MUST help them with everything, I have a few people asking me questions all day when I'm on like im some sort of charity machine!

I just looked at your stats and I can't even think of a suitable reply. But when somebody asks you a question, spend five seconds answering the damn thing.

After wading through this crap (the entire thread,) I have come up with my conclusion. I have also presented it in very easy to understand, VIDEO FORM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&NR=1

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

i kinda dont see lower lvls thinking they are entitled to everything, i see a couple noob gtfo and such, but mostly they complain that im taking it faster then them

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

After wading through this crap (the entire thread,) I have come up with my conclusion. I have also presented it in very easy to understand, VIDEO FORM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&NR=1

TD hunting time now sir?

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Guest jrhairychest

Can't ever say I've had problems with lower levels. Perhaps its not the lower levels thats the problem and instead we have higher levels who think they deserve spots and resources just because they've played the game longer. It's arrogant to suggest that anyone 'deserves' anything and if anything its the (so called) higher levels that create the problems by thinking they are deserving. Lose the attitude and the arrogance and actually take the time to educate people on protocol and you might find RS being a more pleasant place to be.

• 4 weeks later...

we really need raichase back in these forums

And Zubeedoo. They tore up rants together.

Nice to see I'm still remembered :D

And for the record: Assuming you deserve anything because you're a higher/lower level than someone else is stupid. Period. If you find yourself being beaten out by someone who's a higher level then you, move. There are lots of places to do damn near everything, so why the hell is it such a big deal if someone's beating you out for this one particular spot? That said, I don't condone people acting like munchs and running in and KSing/HKing/whatever else you crazy runescape kids do nowadays to win out over other people. Act like a derp and you'll get treated like one, mmk?

God I haven't read these forums in ages, I'm gonna go spend some time absorbing all the rage in this subforum :D

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )

• 3 weeks later...

No point in arguing with other players over a spot. I still apply courtesy and for bosses like TD's I would most likely hop around for an empty world. Yesterday however I hopped in a dk lair to solo Rex (which is boring) and crashed a low level using slayer dart. I simply did knowing worlds are harder to find for soloing Rex and I would get crashed easily there as well (which happened with a lvl 138, whom I got to log). I didn't taunt the lower level or called him noob or anything, I just killed Rex faster and made him hop.

I would however like to crash people of which I know they crash others unjustified and without courtesy, and with my account getting more powerful, that is becoming closer to reality.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

I dont understand this post your branding alll low lvls as thinking they are entitled to everything which is totally unfair, some low lvls are respectful and courteous whereas i have found high lvls being rude an arrogant so this topic is completely pointless because your lvl doesnt control your personality....

SUPER.gif

Levels don't matter. It's the attitude that counts.

That being said, in certain situations you HAVE to crash (mining, Bandos).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

your lvl doesnt control your personality....

i have found high lvls being rude an arrogant

wut? hypocrisy much?

Actually, the correct word would be "logic".

High levels can be rude. Low levels can be rude. Therefore, your level does not necessarily reflect your personality.

your lvl doesnt control your personality....

i have found high lvls being rude an arrogant

wut? hypocrisy much?

Actually, the correct word would be "logic".

High levels can be rude. Low levels can be rude. Therefore, your level does not necessarily reflect your personality.

Exactly my thoughts.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead