City Doors

Nomrombom

I know that the doors leading into/out of cities are no big deal and don't affect running time that much. But really, what was the point of it? What benefit is there?

Was there some obscure running method I don't know about that they nerfed?

Or was it just for decoration.

They're minor annoyances, but still.... :mellow:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Why do you continually make topics in the rant forums? Does Runescape irritate you that much?

I like debate, I like the rants forum. My problem, not yours.

And what do you mean by keeps low levels in a certain area?

Why do you continually make topics in the rant forums? Does Runescape irritate you that much?

I like debate, I like the rants forum. My problem, not yours.

And what do you mean by keeps low levels in a certain area?

I didn't say it was a problem, I was just wondering why.

Unhesitating.png

AFAIK, the doors don't impede your speed, if a delay of a split second is that important to you. The doors were made to contain newbies from wandering around too much (which I could have used when I played 5 years ago).

How are they expected to train if they're warned not to go anywhere?

How are they expected to train if they're warned not to go anywhere?

Do what all the other low levels do, kill cows and sell their meat and hide to general stores.

I swear, I am getting so tired of seeing these two names on every rant with meaningless posts. Its really starting to annoy me......

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

They stop low levels from getting pwnt by those highwaymen, don't they? Saves them their beloved iron longswords or whatever.

ragragdazzledazzle is my favorite new troll on the rants forum.

eh makes pointless rant threads, and doesn't afraid of anything.

You make my day every time you post.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

They stop low levels from getting pwnt by those highwaymen, don't they? Saves them their beloved iron longswords or whatever.

I dont know how many times i died to highwaymen when i first started, i was always too scared to go to port sarim 'cause two of them would always ambush me ;)

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

I dont know how many times i died to highwaymen when i first started, i was always too scared to go to port sarim 'cause two of them would always ambush me ;)

If what someone told me is true, the dark wizards in Draynor are no longer aggressive. I remember a friend of mine quitting for about a week after he got killed there as a newb.

emot-synpa.gif

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

If what someone told me is true, the dark wizards in Draynor are no longer aggressive. I remember a friend of mine quitting for about a week after he got killed there as a newb.

emot-synpa.gif

They aren't. It's safe for noobs like me to farm their bones outside of Varrock and fish my shrimp at Draynor's shore.

imevil.jpg

While it was a noob question, it was a legitimate question as well. I really did want to know why they made the doors, and if you didn't notice I attempted to make my rant less...."ranty" than usual.

Now you're just seeing what you expect to see from me, you're no longer reading my posts. Good job on my part :unsure:

emot-synpa.gif

They aren't. It's safe for noobs like me to farm their bones outside of Varrock and fish my shrimp at Draynor's shore.

They aren't? I remember I found an addy picaxe and full steel from someone who died there, I was level 7, made me really excited lol.

Imagine if items were lost on death and other people could pick them up again :blink:

Staurolite.png

While it was a noob question, it was a legitimate question as well. I really did want to know why they made the doors, and if you didn't notice I attempted to make my rant less...."ranty" than usual.

Now you're just seeing what you expect to see from me, you're no longer reading my posts. Good job on my part :unsure:

In that case, perhaps the general forum would have been a better place to post this? Just a thought.

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid is forever.

Private chat on, give me a hyt!

It should not be necessary to say it, but today it is: anyone who wants to be understood has to make damn sure that he has made himself intelligible.

Who is John Galt?

News commentary without a political agenda.

I considered that, but the premise behind the question was from crafting earths and running to varrock east bank, and the doors there slowed me a bit, which I was slightly annoyed about. Meh :mellow:

They aren't? I remember I found an addy picaxe and full steel from someone who died there, I was level 7, made me really excited lol.

Imagine if items were lost on death and other people could pick them up again :blink:

I got a ton of items from a dead 120-something when Contact came out, and I was following a guy rushing through the underground area where there are creatures of all sides of the triangle fighting you.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I considered that, but the premise behind the question was from crafting earths and running to varrock east bank, and the doors there slowed me a bit, which I was slightly annoyed about. Meh :mellow:

It's like the ditch slowing down abyss RC. You complain a little, you figure you can get over the small loss, then you realize months later a better way to RC has been released and you forget about the problem entirely.