City Doors

Nomrombom

I considered that, but the premise behind the question was from crafting earths and running to varrock east bank, and the doors there slowed me a bit, which I was slightly annoyed about. Meh :mellow:

It's like the ditch slowing down abyss RC. You complain a little, you figure you can get over the small loss, then you realize months later a better way to RC has been released and you forget about the problem entirely.

Yeah, but all I needed was 34-44 and I already had one pair of gloves, so I figured might as well do em.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Is the AT MOST few milliseconds you get slowed down by every run worth the time coming to tip.it, making a rant, and wasting even more time defending yourself? Honestly, unless it's something that's causing you great trouble, don't bother wasting your time making a rant - you'll waste at least half an hour doing it, and defending yourself. That's about the time you get slowed down in probably a thousand runs?

Actually, ditch made it somewhat easier to RC, as you now had a clear line for when player attacks would start, and could bunch up in groups to rush by.

And then a couple months later, they removed the wilderness altogether. Now the ditch just serves to get in the way of walking to another perfectly safe area. They should remove it. It is not useful anymore.

pere_grin.png

Is the AT MOST few milliseconds you get slowed down by every run worth the time coming to tip.it, making a rant, and wasting even more time defending yourself? Honestly, unless it's something that's causing you great trouble, don't bother wasting your time making a rant - you'll waste at least half an hour doing it, and defending yourself. That's about the time you get slowed down in probably a thousand runs?

My choice, don't [bleep] at me about it.

PM me for fitocracy invite