Stupidest things ever done

Lep

After recently seeing a certain video about an Armadyl Godsword and doing something stupid myself, I thought it'd be worthy to make this thread. Let's hear the stupidest things you or others have ever done. Remember, there's a difference between unlucky and just plain stupid. :wink:

I'll start, you share.

Lep

- Accumulated 2.7m Tokkul only to enchant the Onyx into a Ring of Stone instead of an Onyx Ring (i).

Wtf Divine

- Clicked to pick up Armadyl Hilt drop but tele-tabbed out too quick, 1 square before he picked it up. -

dux belorum

- Died without Facemask to a Dust Devil with 45M risk and died again when he got to grave by accidentally clicking another Dust Devil without looting grave.

Logdotzip

- Accidentally sold Saradomin Sword to general store when attempting to see how much it was worth.

- Dropped 20M cash pile from alching Zuriel Hoods to see how much a Dragon 2H would alch for and got a random right after.

Lowc15

- Teleported from Dagannoth Kings with a Dragon Hatchet drop on the ground.

Red Eyed

- Forgot he was in a PVP world and lost 25M, Fighters Hat and Fighter Torso running from Edgeville to Varrock.

blacksimon

- Attempted to alch a Steel Kiteshield but equipped it and accidentally alched his Dragonfire Shield instead.

manitstinks

- Was alching with a Saradomin Godsword in his inventory and alched it by accident while watching television.

User

- Unequipped his Zamorak item for a Black Kiteshield for more defense at Spiritual Mages after running out of Prayer and having to teleport.

- Lost Void and Berserker Ring testing a weapon at the Corporeal Beast during his first time

Emmentail

- Died twice at the Corporeal Beast and forgot to bank 7M the second time.

Baconisbacon

- Died at Barrows chest with Void and ran back without a Spade and watched his Void vanish before his eyes.

Brought broad bolts to kill jad.

Killed him anyways. :D Not too stupid.

lol that's not really stupid, I used broad as well and killed him on my first try. :grin:

Nothing reading my RS mails for 4 months.. when i finally got the time to read them, i had been invited become a pmod but they had enough pmods for the moments so they cancelled it 3 weeks earlier!

Gah :/

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

saved some money, bought me some claws and went on a dust devil task... forgot that u have to use a facemask against them i started using guthans to heal... i died but no probs: respawn at soul wars quickly running back to ct and instead of clicking on my gravestone i accidently clicked on a dust devil... killed me again... me rushing with adrenaline running back (only had a 5m timer) and i managed to get my stuff back with 10 secs to spare (risked 45m)

i logged instantly and didn't play for the rest of the day thincking about how lucky i was that none of the portals in CT were broken...

btw, now after this ordeal i'm no longer afraid of dying seeing as you can easily make it back to your gravestone in 5m about everywhere but to die twice in that time isn't good for your heart rate though :-o

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

Intentional stupid mistakes would be

Alching 2 Masks sets, 4 Santa hats, and alching full Bandos + BGS in an attempt to quit (Didn't work)

Letting a friend know my password and losing a White Partyhat, Pumpkin, Easter Egg, Disk, 2 Santa hats, and a Half Wine because of it (Long time ago)

Unintentional mistakes would be

Accidentally selling a Sara Sword to a general store in an attempt to price check it

Dropping a 20m Cash pile from alching Zuriel Hoods to see how much a Dragon 2hander alchs for, an then getting randomed right after I drop the cash

lololo

Remembered another.

Got a crown on my first kingly imp when the crowns were worth 500k ge and like 40m street. Bruno found out about the mjonlir junk making method, and I made junk on my pure and gave the crown to my pure. Wish I had gotten the junk on my main as that pure was an utter waste of time.

C1Geq.png

Sold my divine for 4 arcane and 3a melee legs, which at the time was a great trade, only to have arcane crash 10 hours later. Pure cash wise it's propably on top of the list for now.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I bought a bonecrusher.

:mellow:

loled

For some reason this is most likely indeed to be considered stupid hehe.

For myself, I haven't done much. Having had several rares in the past but not holding on to them is harsh. Once finally gotten aproximately 15m (in the time Guthan was still 10m per set) so I could finally go hybrid at DK's (I was way to low level). A high level took me wtth him, I obviously died and he took my stuff and went offline. I had that coming cause I stole the cash from one of my friends (a confession!) so uhm.. ye stealing was probally the stupidest thing I've done. Dieing within 24 hours was the 2nd thing. (No you cannot flame me for this, I regret doing it)

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Eh, I ecto'd out of barrows with a full inv and a karil's skirt on the ground like a million years ago, about all I can think of.

beyond that I've frequently seen people training in extremely stupid equipment, mainly arcane/spectrals, and meleeing in arma stuff. Don't know if that counts, but I have quite a few SS's of it.

one time to piety a dusties task I brough summ pots instead of prayer pots and I didnt notice until about halfway through the task.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Eh, I ecto'd out of barrows with a full inv and a karil's skirt on the ground like a million years ago, about all I can think of.

beyond that I've frequently seen people training in extremely stupid equipment, mainly arcane/spectrals, and meleeing in arma stuff. Don't know if that counts, but I have quite a few SS's of it.

If you have some screenies I might be able to count em. :P

A year ago, I alched my sgs when waiting for a friend to barrows with. I had all my equipment out and put the pray pots back in to make some space and i was using my left hand since my right hand was tired. Watched t.v. and alched until my hand just jerked and I alched the sgs. Too many bad things added up.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

I was killing Spiritual Mages for the 1st time, I killed a few spirit warriors when I ran out of prayer and weilded black kiteshield for more defence over my unholy book - bad idea. :P I managed to teleport out with runes that I picked up as drops though.

I also went to Corp to test out a weapon, it was the 1st time I went and I brought berserker ring and void... I died. :P

I probably have more but those are the two I can remember atm.

imagangster.png

Lost my adz when i was mineing a star in the wild outside of mage arena because i mined 2 gems and forgot to drop them when I saw the rev.

Other then that the usual scams when i was a noob, lagging ect nothing really stupid, stupid.

oh there was me dieying at steels from lag. and then dieing a second time when I went for my stuff because I forgot my shield. Thank god that I was in kuradals dungeon or els I would never have made it back a third time and would have lost my arcane stream :ohnoes:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!