Dungeoneering noob here!

The Marquis

So I've been away from RS for a while now and checked to see if any new things have been added, ofcourse found Dungeoneering. Now i pretty much know what the skill is about, but II have no idea how to efficiently train it. So far I've been doing floors 1-(max at current lvl) all over again on the highest complexity, resetting when completing the highest floor. But that takes so much time finding all the rooms and making decent equipment for the boss fight, so could anyone tell me any faster ways of doing this skill. Oh yeah, I'm F2P at the moment.

Thanks

Do the dungeons in groups. Faster and more exp. See if you can add people to your friends list so you can ask them to do dungeons with you in the future if you can't find anyone in the lobby. I'm F2P too, and I always get F15+ done before the lower floors because that's usually what people are offering. So if you wanna join up to do whatever, just add me and we can chat.

:thumbup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Thanks for the quick reply, I guess I'll have to solo the first levels, but how? Oh and how can I bind an item? And also, should i continue, doing 1-max or just repeat the highest?

BTW: I have been on your friends list for about a year now xD

To bind an item, just right-click it and choose 'bind'. It doesn't matter in what order you complete the floors, but make sure you complete every floor you can before you reset, and don't repeat any floors before resetting, because your experience will be halved if you do.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png