Legacy Closes It's Doors

Pan_Nx

Well I am not sure where to start. From the day we first opened, we had big goals set for Legacy. Our first war was against 'THE' Clan. We were the underdogs and we were outnumbered, but somehow we managed to pull a win out of our butts. I knew we had something very very special and I knew this clan was something we could have build on.

Over the months we have really bonded together as a clan. We had people talking to each other everyday, on IRC, forums, and ventrilo. It was honestly one of the best communities I had ever seen. We were best friends, a family, a brotherhood. We were all closely knit together and we were there when one of us had problems or when someone was down. We weren't just an RS Warring clan, we were more than that and that's what made Legacy special.

Thank you to all the RSC clans we gave fights to. If it weren't for you guys, I[we] wouldn't have had so much fun for the time we were here.

To all current and ex-members of Legacy. I'd like to say thank you. It's been a pleasure to be around with you all and I hope we continue our friendship even though Legacy will no longer be apart of the Clan World. My only wish for you guys is to stick together. I hope you all make that decision when you guys decide to join another clan. I wish everybody good luck on their quest to finding a new home.

There will never be another clan like this one. From the late night P2P Pk trips, to trolling forums and IRC...I will miss every moment of it..

100417205305.png

100110161100.png

091122162705.png

100218193125.png

100226211341.png

100410202939.png

100417212815.png

100421184910.png

100422204439.png

100425180306.png

We will still continue to become a community. Our IRC will be available to all who would like to join it and ventrilo will be opened for all ex-Legacy Members. It was a great ride and it was a pleasure leading this clan to many battles and victories. Good luck all and I hope we left a Legacy

IRC: #Clan_Legacy

Ending List: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=clanlegacy

pan.png

I'd post my pics but I see Justin edited them into the main topic. Those were my favorite times/memories in Legacy (Probably sprinkle in a few p2p trips too).

Oo that's a shame :(

What was the reason?

Internal staff problems.

6590ew.jpg

2 clans in one day.....that's not such a great way to start the summer :(

OT: RIP Legacy. You guys were a great clan. You had a decent range unit and it's sad to see you go.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010