EFFIGY ASSIST IS NO GOOD ATM

ozteddybear

No limits = too much free XP per day. If low levels can't be bothered to find a player who has maxed their assist, they should train their own skills. If higher level players have already maxed their assist and want more XP, they should go train their skills themselves instead of leeching off others.

10xy5fk.png

No support for any change to the assist system. As someone who assists my friends in fishing and cooking effigies, I think that any more assisting would be detrimental to jagex's profit margin and the game itself. Jagex uses these effigies as a way to tempt lower levels in cb and skills to improve both and make a more even account, this means that more people will more than likely buy more membership in order to train these skills easier while also having a wider choice of skills to choose from. The game benefits by having a limitation. Many players such as myself who have stayed with runescape through the years have noticed that the game we once played has become so much easier these past few years. If Jagex increases the amount of assistance that we are allowed to hand out to lowere levels, then that makes the game just that much easier for the lower levels and us, I personally like to have a barrier that only dedicated people can pass. This barrier is the large amount of playing time or money or both for the levels to nourish an effigy.

When in doubt...eat watermelon ^^

As a fellow wanderer of the dark path of life, I will heal your aches and pains.

• 2 weeks later...

What I always wondered, is if they didn't want to change the 30k exp why not make the 97 effigies give 29,999 exp, so that way if people want to be nice they can help people out, and if their only interested in the experience, losing the 1 experience will be no big deal.

What I always wondered, is if they didn't want to change the 30k exp why not make the 97 effigies give 29,999 exp, so that way if people want to be nice they can help people out, and if their only interested in the experience, losing the 1 experience will be no big deal.

Silly canadian, post makes no sense :lol:

PM me for fitocracy invite