Recent obsession over autoers

Kill_Life

I've been hanging around LRC in W84, and that place is a hotbed for botting. I'd assume there's some semi popular mining bot out there, I commonly see people red-barred doing this:

-running to the deposit winch after aggroing a rock creature

-staying there for a few seconds then running back out again

-getting attacked instantly by the same rock creature, running back to the winch

This happens over and over until they die, at which point their graves get instablessed and decay like 20 minutes later. I've seen this happen to someone in full melee void with a firecape, and someone in bandos with a dfs, among others.

lol I do that. its just easier than trying to manueaver around the rock.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Go to chaos tunnels green dragons and you can often see around 3-4 bots in the exact same gear XD

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

It's bad. I'm at the mining guild right now; have been for the last 2 hours. I can tell you with 90% certainty that I am the only person here not botting. There are about 7 others, all following the same patterns at the same speed. Consistently going after others' rocks (generally a no-no amongst miners), and not responding at all. Most of these players are mid-leveled as well.

We have a problem.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

OOO INSTED OF FICKSING BOTARS LET US MAEK C BOOTS SEVEENTEH FIEV KAY OLOLOLOLOL

CT Green Drag bots - Granite plate, rune legs, d med, anti dragon shield, whip/dscim, games neck.

Every single one.

On every single world.

Every single time.

PM me for fitocracy invite

They banned my lvl-3 friend Xao Nyugen whom I met while chopping yews because they thought he was autoing and RWT'ing. Racist bastards...

To me that is nothing more than stereotyping those who actually WERE botting at yew trees years ago.

What? Cutting yews is a retarted choice. Sawmill or Ivy or go back to cooking.

Cutting yews is great profit, Sawmill is no profit, and Ivy is very little profit. Cooking? What?

*edit:* Cutting Yews is crap profit per hour but it's the best speed to profit ratio for 99 WC (ivy is faster, mages are much much slower)

Cutting yews is great profit, Sawmill is no profit, and Ivy is very little profit. Cooking? What?

*edit:* Cutting Yews is crap profit per hour but it's the best speed to profit ratio for 99 WC (ivy is faster, mages are much much slower)

If you do ivy to 99 and then spend the time you save doing something else, you will make more. Other things include runecrafting nats, collecting snapegrass, Slayer, Godwars, collecting bones from chickens, or using the amazing JAGEX BRONZE DAGGER to take down the kbd. (well, maybe not the last one, but the possibility exists.)

pere_grin.png

I was used to seeing masses of generic level 3's swarming from yew tree to yew tree, it would take a hell of a lot of botting to get back to that level.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

If you do ivy to 99 and then spend the time you save doing something else, you will make more. Other things include runecrafting nats, collecting snapegrass, Slayer, Godwars, collecting bones from chickens, or using the amazing JAGEX BRONZE DAGGER to take down the kbd. (well, maybe not the last one, but the possibility exists.)

Ivy ruined Woodcutting, plain and simple.

I did Yew Trees to 90 Woodcutting years before Ivy and Sawmill Training came out. Magic Trees were always considered for profit, not for training.

But today there are far too many high leveled Woodcutters to really consider Woodcutting a profitable skill anymore. It's now a grind fest because even a new player can get a high Woodcutting level in little time.

Members get unlimited opportunities to make money. I recommend doing anything from collecting flax and snapegrass to going on a few Barrow trips.

CT Green Drag bots - Granite plate, rune legs, d med, anti dragon shield, whip/dscim, games neck.

Every single one.

On every single world.

Every single time.

uyw00i.png

I lol'd

why arn't bones like 4k yet if this is happening >_>

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Every single one.

On every single world.

Every single time.

uyw00i.png

I lol'd

why arn't bones like 4k yet if this is happening >_>

It's because the need for Dbones still far outstrips the number sold, as 70+ prayer is basically a necessity for much of the things in Runescape.

However, I had a recent task of Blue dragons, about 116, and I sold the Dbones at market and waited for the bar to immediately go green - but nope. So I hung around in the GE for a few, then got a new slayer task. In the middle of the task (jellies -.-) there was the update offer message. At MARKET price.

There's really only one kind of bot that annoys me: autotypers.

They are SO obvious that it's just painful.

Basically, if you see someone typing impossibly fast, saying the same 3 things about a merch clan, its a bot, feel free to report them. And if they arent, then their ads wont be clogging the chatbox anymore. It seems like every merch clan has a couple autotypers these days, and the only last about 15 min before someone reports them.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

Ever since the trade limits, a lot of autoers have disappeared. Sure, there are still people who use a bot, but it's a minorty, I hope.

Anywhom, I haven't heard anyone say 'autoer' for over a year.

I've been fishing for a while now and for the past 2-3 weeks, I can't even remember the number of times I've heard someone say 'So many autoers here' 'Lol, autoers' 'Reported for autoing' recently.

The recent obsession with autoers is extremely annoying! Just because one doesn't reply, that means he's an autoer? Just because one doesn't move, that means he's an autoer? (Would be a pretty cheap program)

I guess many of them were never around when the real autoers were around.

This ends my rant.

God, back when you couldn't hack down a tree because a bunch of bald level 3's named jfoasf54415 were running around with their dragon axes. Yeah, the autoers were terrible back then. Why people are calling each other autoers now when I don't think I've seen or heard of one since they disappeared off the face of Gielnor I don't understand.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Also bots now are people leveling skills to 99 instead of lvl3 gold farmers trying to make a quick buck

Yeah well, I miss the game before there were skill capes. Now there is this insane obsession where everyone wants a skillcape asap.

They're willing to cut tree every second they play or to spend all their cash on raw food just to get that ugly purple cape.

Come on, this game was designed to have fun. Not to go mental over one virtual item that doesn't really add that much to the game.

If everyone is obsessed by 99's do u think it's weird people design progs to do it for them without the least effort?

I've always worked on my total level and I always trained whatever I liked. If I got bored, I hopped to another skill...

Result: a well balanced account and way too much cash since I never spend it on craft materials or skill resources.

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Also bots now are people leveling skills to 99 instead of lvl3 gold farmers trying to make a quick buck

Yeah well, I miss the game before there were skill capes. Now there is this insane obsession where everyone wants a skillcape asap.

They're willing to cut tree every second they play or to spend all their cash on raw food just to get that ugly purple cape.

Come on, this game was designed to have fun. Not to go mental over one virtual item that doesn't really add that much to the game.

If everyone is obsessed by 99's do u think it's weird people design progs to do it for them without the least effort?

I've always worked on my total level and I always trained whatever I liked. If I got bored, I hopped to another skill...

Result: a well balanced account and way too much cash since I never spend it on craft materials or skill resources.

Well, if they want to do it, let them...?

Well, if they want to do it, let them...?

Agreed. Everyone has their own goals in the game, and a 99 is a very concrete goal that many people want. Jagex intended it to be like that, it's the whole reason they added capes in the first place.

Guide - How To Prepare For (And profit From) Free Trade & the Return of the Wilderness

rune-tips-banner.jpg

2.17B Total Wealth ~ The Original Grand Exchange Merchant

• 2 weeks later...

'The ones who fight in court without evidence kill themselves in the process'. That kinda describes those auto-report-happy noobs, especially when jagex mutes/bans them for falsely reporting.....gonna be an interesting fall....my prediction is 70000 accounts muted between now and labor day....

div>

'The ones who fight in court without evidence kill themselves in the process'. That kinda describes those auto-report-happy noobs, especially when jagex mutes/bans them for falsely reporting.....gonna be an interesting fall....my prediction is 70000 accounts muted between now and labor day....

False reporting is no longer an offense.