Quiet Before the Swarm 24-Jun-2010 & Free to play quest changes

Toad

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that I like about the boot change is that rune and dragon boots will be rising in price. They're now much more worthwhile to use in PVP.

Should I make another comment about summoning or just sit here and laugh at this profound statement?

he was implying that because there's no longer a good welfare boot dragon and rune boots are now better to use in pvp..

Stats didn't change and you don't know who used rockclimbers in the first place.

By chance maybe you two are advisors to Mod Mark and Mod Emilee on updates... :idea:

P.S. I'm investing in Strength Amulets because we they are are sorely undervalued in risk when compared to glories or furies based on their stats.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Is it me or the new elemental magic animations look like the attack styles from Avatar: The Last Airbender (With the exception of Air, but considering that Air and Water attacks had similar patterns in the Avatar ..)

It does, now that I look at it. The movements are different, but the basic styles seem definitely inspired by the show's. Huh.

I must say the new quest was pretty good. I really like this new story line and I hope the next quests and activity are just as good as this one was. I found the music track 'Mindful' really added a lot to the effects of being within somebody's mind. Nice work audio team.

1.png
generic_signature.png